It's Morphin Time!: A 26 Kid Adoption Challenge

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

It's Morphin Time!: A 26 Kid Adoption Challenge

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Look! I'm playing The Sims 3...helps I finally have a computer that can run it. A lot. So what happens when
1. you take a person who loves to play sims and the said simmer teaches kindergarten all day long
2. And said teacher is teaching a room full of really active boys this year who are REALLY into Power Rangers.
3. And when the teacher in question used to LOVE LOVE LOVE power rangers as a kid herself? Well....

Chances are she will create a Power Ranger Themed Challenge story. Yep.

Welcome to a Sims 3 Adopt 26 Kid Challenge where all the kids will be named after power ranger characters. Yeah! I'm choosing to tell this one in the step by step format I've seen a few others using on here lately because it's quick, easy, and fun (which works perfectly for this challenge). Let's see if I can actually find a way to enjoy playing sim teenagers, I mean normally I'm all YOU STILL HAVE 9 DAYS TO YOUR BIRTHDAY? ARE YOU SERIOUS? GROW UP ALREADY! So yes this little challenge has an ulterior motive....I picked this one because I wanted to see if I made the challenge all about the kids/teens if I could actually enjoy playing them. Well that and the whole I wanted to do a Power ranger themed challenge because I've been watching them so much lately. Anyway. Onwards!

Chapter 1: It's Morphin Time!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: It's Morphin Time!: A 26 Kid Adoption Challenge

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
And here I stopped watching after Power Rangers Zeo...so I have no idea who Cassidy and Devin are. So how are you liking Sims 3? I haven't played it because I end up starting a new game just to have a different founder/creation and it annoys me to have to do that every time. You know you can change the ages in the Options controls, I set my Sims 3 ages to the same as Sims 2 so it flows better. And I get rid of winter and fall in the Seasons, my gardens always die or freeze and get stuck that way. Also can't live without the NRAAS controller installed...anyway nice start.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
Hey! I'm enjoying The Sims 3, but everything is all new and shiny. Pfft I can't get cc to install and work right now so I'm going without it. But it's shiny (though I do wish I could play whole hoods like in Sims 2..I'm sure it'll annoy me I can't really play the kids once they move out of the command center, but hopefully it won't turn me off too badly)

And I'm too lazy to try to figure out how to get cc to work on the mac right now.

Heh I actually stopped watching after Zeo too, but Cassidy and Devin are from Dino Thunder (they are sort of that series version of Bulk and Skull sort of)...I watched that season because my youngest brother had gotten into PR at that time. And I wanted to be a good big sister. Okay in all honesty, I enjoyed just geeking out that Tommy was in that series and telling my littlest bro all about classic PR. Not sure how he felt about it, but meh. And right now I'm watching the current series Dino Charge casually again because of all the boys how are into the show in my class this year. So yeah I have come in and out of the show over the years a couple of times, but again I teach the age group that really likes it, and I enjoy being able to talk to my kids about stuff they are interested in.
My garden just went dormant in winter and it's been doing okay in my game so far so hopefully it won't glitch out. But I guess if it does I can always do like you said and turn certain seasons off. It's not like there are bonuses like in Sims 2 for leaving them on.
Thanks for stopping by!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I watched an episode of Power Rangers once, years ago, while I was babysitting. I remember it being fun, but it didn't hook me in.

This looks like a fun challenge! You're going to need a lot of Life Fruit to keep him going through 26 kids, though. Wow. Alternately, you could make him a fairy or vampire, with their extended lifespan. Do you have Supernatural?

Anyway, this is a fun read. I like the Step-by-step style, too.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Bouncer
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Bouncer »

Huh interesting, almost have an urgh to actually watch the Power Rangers and understand the story line. I personally remember playing (pretending to understand), power rangers fifteen years ago then sitting and watching the show. I however, found your way of telling this story to find the results of this challenge.
Image ImageImage
Me Garden of Gnomes

Return to “Sims 3 Story Graveyard”