The sims 3 gameplay (Legacy/BACC/Post-apocalyptic challenge)

Forum rules
When your story is completed, please report it and ask for it to be moved to the Completed section.
Medals will be awarded to completed stories once they are reported as such.

The sims 3 gameplay (Legacy/BACC/Post-apocalyptic challenge)

Postby reedsim » February 3rd, 2015, 6:36 pm

Hello here from ReedSim.:wave: I am new at this forum and I just want to grab a hold of all the cool stuff around here. Anything from anywhere on this forum you would recommend!? Post it here and I'll check it out. I am dying to know anything new at the moment. :thup:

:hugs:

I run an equally new simblr called ReedSim
I also have a new challenge going on, which ofc is on the simblr but I would like to post it here aswell!

View Playlist on youtube.

PAS: Post-apocalyptic settlement.
My new the sims 3 game play/let's play.
The world which I did not build and some of the buildings are downdoaded from here: http://modthesims.info/d/532114

The story goes like this: For about 50 to 100 years ago the world went under. Deseases spread, global warming happened and also war. The population of humans decreased a lot and people took refuge in islands where it once was housed many great cities. Three families have made their way to an empty and ruleless island. And seek to build up their little sosiaty with their skills and genetics.

After the downfall supernaturals rose from the earth, needing to not hide anymore they partake in sosiaty and even have kids with the normal humans. We'll see how this will go.

Inspiration from legacy challenge, build a city challenge(BACC) and post-apocalyptic challenge, but no zombies.
Recorded with Fraps, the sound in the background is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwonS...

Costum content and mods are from mod the sims, ani sims, premium sims, nraas, zubaru, randoms from tumblr, and the sims recourse. All expantionpacks and stuffpacks used for this gameplay. If there are any questions just ask.

Screenshots from the LP:
If not anything, at least I have The Sims
reedsim
Playable

Medals: 1
Happy Birthday (1)

Re: The sims 3 gameplay (Legacy/BACC/Post-apocalyptic challe

Postby Chase » February 3rd, 2015, 7:24 pm

Welcome to Boolprop! :)

The playlist link didn't work for me :(
Chase
Lightning!
Global Moderator

Medals: 33
Golden Plumbob (1) Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Apocalypse Challenge (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) 2014 Screenshot Event (1) 2014 Housewarming Gift Xchange (1) Halloween Candy (1) Halloween Zombie (1)
Thanksgiving Turkey (1) 2015 Holiday Events (1) 2016 Valentine Events (1) 2016 Easter Events (1) Halloween 2016 (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt (1)
2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1) 2015 Birthday Toast (1) 2015 Birthday Party Hat (1) 2015 Birthday Balloon (1) 12th Birthday Event (1) Pass the Parcel (1) Pin the Plumbob (1) Happy Birthday (1) Artwork (1)
Serious Admin Award (1) Teresa's Troll (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) The Legend of (1) Drinks on the House (1) USA - Washington (1)
Steam ID: ziekenz

Postby reedsim » February 4th, 2015, 8:57 am

reedsim
Playable

Happy Birthday (1)

Postby reedsim » February 4th, 2015, 2:00 pm

reedsim
Playable

Happy Birthday (1)

Postby Echoweaver » February 10th, 2015, 9:27 am

Your screenshots are beautiful.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Waypoint: Nothing Is Free
Echoweaver
House of Llama
House of Llama

Medals: 5
Bronze Writing Award 2016 (1) 2016 Valentine Events (1) Happy Birthday (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) USA - Indiana (1)

Postby reedsim » February 10th, 2015, 10:00 am

Echoweaver wrote:Your screenshots are beautiful.

Thank you so much! :rotfl:
reedsim
Playable

Happy Birthday (1)

Return to Other Challenges