102 Rainbow Babies - UPDATE 149 updated 21/04/17

Forum rules
When your story is completed, please report it and ask for it to be moved to the Completed section.
Medals will be awarded to completed stories once they are reported as such.

Who's Your Daddy? TS3 Challenge Rules

Re: 102 Rainbow Babies - UPDATE 145 updated 09/04/17

Postby itsjulie » April 9th, 2017, 8:48 am

itsjulie
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Medals: 8
Golden Plumbob (1) Special Egg (1) Story of the Month (1) 2016 Holiday Events (1) Teresa's Troll (1) Watermelon Bliss (1) Drinks on the House (1) United Kingdom (1)

Re: 102 Rainbow Babies - UPDATE 146 updated 12/04/17

Postby itsjulie » April 12th, 2017, 7:56 am

itsjulie
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Golden Plumbob (1) Special Egg (1) Story of the Month (1) 2016 Holiday Events (1) Teresa's Troll (1) Watermelon Bliss (1) Drinks on the House (1) United Kingdom (1)

Postby jcampbell » April 12th, 2017, 1:30 pm

I am all caught up again :drinks:
jcampbell
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Medals: 5
2017 Egg Hunt (1) 2017 Golden Egg (1) Happy Birthday (1) Watermelon Bliss (1) Jolly Roger (1)

Postby itsjulie » April 13th, 2017, 9:20 am

:party2: :hug:
itsjulie
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Re: 102 Rainbow Babies - UPDATE 147 updated 15/04/17

Postby itsjulie » April 15th, 2017, 4:07 am

itsjulie
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Re: 102 Rainbow Babies - UPDATE 148 updated 16/04/17

Postby itsjulie » April 16th, 2017, 8:35 am

itsjulie
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Postby Taube » April 20th, 2017, 1:10 pm

Hi! I haven't commented in forever (ugh, real life stuff) but I've checked in a few times and I'm all caught up so it was past time for a comment! I love the genetic part of this legacy - seeing the outcomes of certain pairings has always been my favorite part of any Sims game. I love the variety of fathers you've used, and it's interesting when faces crop up again further down the line or something completely anomalous happens. It's all a lot of fun. Well done!
Spoiler:
Sunny was a really interesting father just because the ghost kids were neat, and seeing Whitney's genie powers in her son has been fun too. I love occults. Are you going to try for an alien father at any point? Basil's death, especially since it seemed early and a surprise, was so tragic! I loved him so much because he just seemed so interesting and individualistic. I wasn't super thrilled with his children (I think Marcella got her boring on them - just kidding!) but his grandchildren seem to be fun to watch, and I love that you're continuing that line alongside the main challenge. I just wish Basil was around still. *pout* On another note, I loved that you brought Extra back!

I'm looking forward to more. :thup:
Taube

Medals: 6
Golden Plumbob (1) Sims 2 Legacy (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Happy Birthday (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1)

Re: 102 Rainbow Babies - UPDATE 149 updated 21/04/17

Postby itsjulie » April 21st, 2017, 6:48 am

itsjulie
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Postby itsjulie » April 21st, 2017, 7:04 am

Taube wrote:Hi! I haven't commented in forever (ugh, real life stuff) but I've checked in a few times and I'm all caught up so it was past time for a comment! I love the genetic part of this legacy - seeing the outcomes of certain pairings has always been my favorite part of any Sims game. I love the variety of fathers you've used, and it's interesting when faces crop up again further down the line or something completely anomalous happens. It's all a lot of fun. Well done!
Spoiler:
Sunny was a really interesting father just because the ghost kids were neat, and seeing Whitney's genie powers in her son has been fun too. I love occults. Are you going to try for an alien father at any point? Basil's death, especially since it seemed early and a surprise, was so tragic! I loved him so much because he just seemed so interesting and individualistic. I wasn't super thrilled with his children (I think Marcella got her boring on them - just kidding!) but his grandchildren seem to be fun to watch, and I love that you're continuing that line alongside the main challenge. I just wish Basil was around still. *pout* On another note, I loved that you brought Extra back!

I'm looking forward to more. :thup:

Thanks I am glad you are enjoying it.

Spoiler:
I love the genetic and occult part of this the most too!! I am hoping to sneak an alien baby into this and thought she might have had one by now - but unfortunately the aliens seem to be very thin on the ground in this file for some reason - I am hardly seeing any at all and i think there has only been 2 abductions - which is very strange for me because I usually get them constantly. Any alien I have seen has always been female too which hasn't helped. Basil has definitely been my favourite so far - and I have purposefully continued the Leaf line ... because I am a little obsessed with Forrest and his genetics (which I should imagine you have realised by now :roll: he along with Mace and Granite (the next baby dad that you will be seeing) the three of them, because of my obsession with them, have turned my rainbowacy totally on its head and into something else. Kale and Reed, compared to Basil, have been a little on the dull side ... but I think Sage is making up for it - he is the one I will be keeping in the house to continue the line. Yeah I really took to Extra - it was ashame I couldn't keep him in the house - but that has always been my problem (and why my rainbowacy has gone to pot and away from the heir) because I always get way to distracted by all the spares!!
itsjulie
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Previous

Return to Who's Your Daddy? Challenges