A Krinkle Cut ISBI *Indefinite Hiatus*

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Jesslb429
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Location: Miles past sanity and a few feet from full blown loon
United States of America

Post Counts

A Krinkle Cut ISBI *Indefinite Hiatus*

Post by Jesslb429 »

Heyo! So, I decided to try my hand at an ISBI! Before you ask, yes, it is named after a type of french fry. No, the actual product has nothing to do with fries, but I thought it would be cute so...

ENJOY!!

Just a First Day–1.0
Sweet Jane-1.1 :#1:
Last edited by Jesslb429 on January 23rd, 2018, 7:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
26 Little Failures The Zany Zanes: An OWBC{Completed}
"Vastly complex while still being a little stupid"
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Re: A Krinkle Cut ISBI

Post by Radiochocolate »

Please name all of the children after french fry types too, if there are that many. Or just potato types. Dang it now I want some too!
My prejudice is that uncontrollable sims can more easily take care of themselves in TS3 than in TS2, but if you end up yelling at your sims to stop doing harmful stuff that's fine by me too. Wait, I feel like that came out wrong. Anyhow, sims that fall out of my control have a tendency to kick the bucket, so I applaud anyone who can manage an ISBI.
Spoiler:
I don't mind a few gifs every now and then as long as they're relevant and don't take up one third of the chapter (unless some sim manages to copy a gif/meme several times, because I'd make that into a montage). Hey, you know what the Internet needs? More sims gifs!
I feel out of my generation for having to look up an abbreviation on urban dictionary :lol:
Real men don't have enough fluid in their body left after a workout to wet themselves (sorry that just sounded funny in my head and I had to type it out).
Ana clearly doesn't know how to appreciate a romantic moment *tsk tsk*
I usually enjoy playing more than writing, unless I have some really plotty/witty scene I want to throw out into the public. If you don't feel like putting together a chapter, don't force yourself for the sake of other simmers, but I recommend not to play too far ahead so you don't go "wait, why did I take these pictures?" or spoil something for the audience.
Favorite line from this chapter:
No. People are not possessions. But you can attempt to charm your way into his pants and heart. In whatever order you please, mind you.
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game
Jesslb429
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: A Krinkle Cut ISBI

Post by Jesslb429 »

I may in the future name on Gen after fries(maybe 10 for...the laughs). All I know is I find that to be an adorable last name and krinkle cut rolls off the tongue. But I'm finding,after jumping back into TS2, that TS2 sims seem to have a death wish when it comes to free will. And that is me trying to play in a relaxed capacity! In TS3, they do tend to do dumb stuff even when I control them. Plus I'm not on to let them get away with being dull so....maybe putting more hazards is something I would consider later on.
Spoiler:
I often feel the same about most slang. I tend to pick stuff up here and there but sometimes it's just a suprise of "Oh. I did not what to know that".

As for playing ahead, I'm trying to find that nice balance. Personally, I find myself able to recall most of my images' purpose from the visual cues I leave for myself. The intended jokes however, not always so. But I'm glad to hear that there isn't a ton of pressure. I have been a bit hard on myself for not getting more updates out despite having the means and time to do so. Things have just been...a whirlwind. Plus I recently picked up TS2 again and am just goofing around with that for a while, but the guilt os still there.
And I completely forgot I wrote that quote. Before responding I had to go back Nad skim the chapter. Oops! :misspeak:
Jesslb429
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: A Krinkle Cut ISBI *Updated 9/9/16

Post by Jesslb429 »

Jesslb429
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: A Krinkle Cut ISBI *Indefinite Hiatus*

Post by Jesslb429 »

Not that I've done ANYTHING with this in a year, but for right now I was to put it on an hiatus "officially". I fully intend to return to it eventually and it is hardly failed, but I want to pursue other projects for the time being.

For now, I'm gonna just leave it in the active challenges, but if that changes I'll let the mods and everyone know.

Return to “Sims 3 Story Graveyard”