The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 7/27*

I'm Surrounded by Idiots Challenge
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please report it and ask for it to be moved to the Completed section.
Medals will be awarded to completed stories once they are reported as such.

I'm Surrounded by Idiots TS3 Challenge Rules

The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 7/27*

Postby Miss Miserie » October 8th, 2014, 10:21 pm

Last edited by Miss Miserie on August 10th, 2015, 11:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Miss Miserie

Medals: 3
Golden Plumbob (1) Sims 3 Legacy (1) Completed a Challenge! (1)

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 10/11*

Postby Teresa » January 10th, 2015, 9:53 am

You can leave IFs at the junkyard? I have always stuck them into the oldest's inventory since they will only play with their own. So Mom or Dad carries them all. Leaving them on top of the garage, which I thought was a good idea, didn't work as they would pop down to the bedroom. Pain in the a** is what they are.
Active Sims 4 Legacy | Tribbles: A Legacy

Completing challenges and legacies since May 7, 2007 | All of my Completed Stories

Teresa
Property of Boolprop
Site Admin

Medals: 29
Golden Plumbob (1) Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Sims 2 Legacy (1) Sims 3 Legacy (1) Boolprop Wacky Challenge (1) Alphabet Legacy (1) Differences in the Family Tree (1) Who's Your Daddy? (1) Completed a Challenge! (1)
Boolprop NTM 11 Participant (1) 2014 Screenshot Event (1) Bronze Writing Award 2016 (1) Halloween Candy (1) Halloween Zombie (1) Thanksgiving Turkey (1) 2015 Holiday Events (1) 2015 Christmas Gift Exchange (1) 2016 Valentine Events (1)
2016 Easter Events (1) 2015 Birthday Toast (1) 2015 Birthday Party Hat (1) 2015 Birthday Balloon (1) Happy Birthday (1) Secret (1) Serious Admin Award (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) Little Ball of Fur (1)
Drinks on the House (1) USA - Texas (1)

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 10/11*

Postby Miss Miserie » January 18th, 2015, 11:45 am

Teresa wrote:You can leave IFs at the junkyard? I have always stuck them into the oldest's inventory since they will only play with their own. So Mom or Dad carries them all. Leaving them on top of the garage, which I thought was a good idea, didn't work as they would pop down to the bedroom. Pain in the a** is what they are.

I find as long as you don't reset the town or anything, they will stay in the junkyard indefinitely. Don't know where I'd be without the junkyard.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Miss Miserie

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 7/27*

Postby Miss Miserie » July 27th, 2015, 9:01 am

After a 6 month break, the Fallens are back on with a new chapter! :bounce:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Miss Miserie

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 7/27*

Postby Taube » July 17th, 2017, 3:12 pm

I don't know if you still check here, but I thought I'd try. I was rereading the Fallens last night because it makes me laugh til I cry and sleep is for the weak, and I clicked next post at the second to last one and was thinking, "I don't remember this one!" Yay! So happy you're back. I discovered you during your most recent hiatus, so it's not like I'm an old fan, but I absolutely adore this ISBI. The dialogue and the spin on the inevitable glitches ("The Hero the Fallens Deserved"!!!) are awesome, but I really love your improvisational playstyle. I'm a total control freak but it just looks so fun and frustrating at the same time to be in constant chaos, and you make it so, so funny. I play Sims 4 mostly these days, so it'll be different, but I'm going to try an ISBI next when I finish my main legacy because of reading this one and some others. So thanks for the inspiration! This is probably the funniest sims story I've ever read, so I hope you'll continue updating. :D
Taube

Medals: 7
Golden Plumbob (1) Sims 2 Legacy (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Bronze Writing Award 2017 (1) Happy Birthday (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1)

Return to ISBI Challenges