The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - April 8th 2018!!*

I'm Surrounded by Idiots Challenge
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please report it and ask for it to be moved to the Completed section.
Medals will be awarded to completed stories once they are reported as such.

I'm Surrounded by Idiots TS3 Challenge Rules

The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - April 8th 2018!!*

Postby Miss Miserie » October 8th, 2014, 10:21 pm

Hellow, it's me, Missmiserie! I got a new legacy challenge doo-hickey because I love ISBIs. I wanted one as well, so I started my own little duel-heir ISBI. Now with a 12 horsepower motor!

Follow the adventure of the two ex-angel sisters, Evalin and Angela, as they do stuff, have babies, and grandbabies, and so on!

About

Evalin and Angela
Paradise on Earth
Try Smiling Less
Barefoot
White Horses
The Bachelorette Party
Lame and the Trampoline Tramp
The Kindness of Evalin and Eunice
The Puzzle Box
Story Time
Killing Renauld With Kindness
Being Interesting
We Need Stories
Betel
Bye Bye Birdie
Afternoon Nightclub
How to Defriend your Friends
Wrapping Ends Up

Jealousy and Happiness
Scouting the Town
Park Brawling
A Beautiful Night Sky
Envious
Where the Money Goes
Stealing Your Girl
An Honor Battle
Drop Dead Day
Macaroni Bowl
Happiness Fans
Not in Five Million Years
My Peeves with Clones and Cribs
Rocking Chair Drama
The Cask of Amarillo: Part One
The Cask Of Amarillo: Part Two
The Pity Date
Peace in my Heart
Oops
Skull Trumpet
Mother and Child Bonding
Bees and Bad Puns

Wrath and Peace
Friends To Benefits
Club Wedding
How to do Relationships
Bye Bye Black Sheep
Jingles
The Vengeance of Betel
Crash Landing
I Demand Justice
Slowly Learning to do Things
Gremlins Don't go to Boarding School
The Hero The Fallens Deserved
In Hysterics
Genetic Explosions
Chill Out
To Remember What I Forgot
Clown in the Backyard
When it Rains, We get Rainbows***

Halloween Special 2013:
The Triple Legacy Spooktacular Part 1
The Triple Legacy Spooktacular Part 2
The Triple Legacy Spooktacular Part 3
Last edited by Miss Miserie on April 8th, 2018, 1:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Miss Miserie

Medals: 3
Golden Plumbob (1) Sims 3 Legacy (1) Completed a Challenge! (1)

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 10/11*

Postby Teresa » January 10th, 2015, 9:53 am

You can leave IFs at the junkyard? I have always stuck them into the oldest's inventory since they will only play with their own. So Mom or Dad carries them all. Leaving them on top of the garage, which I thought was a good idea, didn't work as they would pop down to the bedroom. Pain in the a** is what they are.
Active Sims 4 Legacy | Tribbles: A Legacy

Completing challenges and legacies since May 7, 2007 | All of my Completed Stories

Teresa
Property of Boolprop
Site Admin

Medals: 29
Golden Plumbob (1) Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Sims 2 Legacy (1) Sims 3 Legacy (1) Boolprop Wacky Challenge (1) Alphabet Legacy (1) Differences in the Family Tree (1) Who's Your Daddy? (1) Completed a Challenge! (1)
Boolprop NTM 11 Participant (1) 2014 Screenshot Event (1) Bronze Writing Award 2016 (1) Halloween Candy (1) Halloween Zombie (1) Thanksgiving Turkey (1) 2015 Holiday Events (1) 2015 Christmas Gift Exchange (1) 2016 Valentine Events (1)
2016 Easter Events (1) 2015 Birthday Toast (1) 2015 Birthday Party Hat (1) 2015 Birthday Balloon (1) Happy Birthday (1) Secret (1) Serious Admin Award (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) Little Ball of Fur (1)
Drinks on the House (1) USA - Texas (1)

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 10/11*

Postby Miss Miserie » January 18th, 2015, 11:45 am

Teresa wrote:You can leave IFs at the junkyard? I have always stuck them into the oldest's inventory since they will only play with their own. So Mom or Dad carries them all. Leaving them on top of the garage, which I thought was a good idea, didn't work as they would pop down to the bedroom. Pain in the a** is what they are.

I find as long as you don't reset the town or anything, they will stay in the junkyard indefinitely. Don't know where I'd be without the junkyard.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Miss Miserie

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 7/27*

Postby Miss Miserie » July 27th, 2015, 9:01 am

After a 6 month break, the Fallens are back on with a new chapter! :bounce:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Miss Miserie

Postby Taube » July 17th, 2017, 3:12 pm

I don't know if you still check here, but I thought I'd try. I was rereading the Fallens last night because it makes me laugh til I cry and sleep is for the weak, and I clicked next post at the second to last one and was thinking, "I don't remember this one!" Yay! So happy you're back. I discovered you during your most recent hiatus, so it's not like I'm an old fan, but I absolutely adore this ISBI. The dialogue and the spin on the inevitable glitches ("The Hero the Fallens Deserved"!!!) are awesome, but I really love your improvisational playstyle. I'm a total control freak but it just looks so fun and frustrating at the same time to be in constant chaos, and you make it so, so funny. I play Sims 4 mostly these days, so it'll be different, but I'm going to try an ISBI next when I finish my main legacy because of reading this one and some others. So thanks for the inspiration! This is probably the funniest sims story I've ever read, so I hope you'll continue updating. :D
Taube

Medals: 7
Golden Plumbob (1) Sims 2 Legacy (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Bronze Writing Award 2017 (1) Happy Birthday (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1)

Postby Miss Miserie » March 1st, 2018, 12:08 pm

Taube wrote:I don't know if you still check here, but I thought I'd try. I was rereading the Fallens last night because it makes me laugh til I cry and sleep is for the weak, and I clicked next post at the second to last one and was thinking, "I don't remember this one!" Yay! So happy you're back. I discovered you during your most recent hiatus, so it's not like I'm an old fan, but I absolutely adore this ISBI. The dialogue and the spin on the inevitable glitches ("The Hero the Fallens Deserved"!!!) are awesome, but I really love your improvisational playstyle. I'm a total control freak but it just looks so fun and frustrating at the same time to be in constant chaos, and you make it so, so funny. I play Sims 4 mostly these days, so it'll be different, but I'm going to try an ISBI next when I finish my main legacy because of reading this one and some others. So thanks for the inspiration! This is probably the funniest sims story I've ever read, so I hope you'll continue updating. :D

This is a great message to come back to! Thank you so much for liking this legacy. I'm working on getting back into my legacies after this long and patchy hiatus I keep going through, so it's encouraging me to know you and others are enjoying it so much! Thanks for the motivation :heart:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Miss Miserie

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - March 1st 2018!!*

Postby Miss Miserie » March 1st, 2018, 12:19 pm

After my spotty hiatuses, and not updating this thread in THREE YEARS, can you believe it! I'm back to posting on the FISBI! Newest post here:
Clown in the Backyard

I hope to begin doing this regularly again. I would like nothing more than to end these repetitive and long winded hiatuses. As long as I still have my sims, on my backups and as long as this computer is kicking, my legacies will still live!
ImageImage
ImageImage
Miss Miserie

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - March 1st 2018!!*

Postby heatherfeather » March 1st, 2018, 1:13 pm

So excited to see an update! :))
heatherfeather

Medals: 8
Story of the Month (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1) 2017 Xmas Events-Secret Santa (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) 12th Birthday Event (1) Pass the Parcel (1) US - North Carolina (1)

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - April 8th 2018!!*

Postby Miss Miserie » April 8th, 2018, 1:25 pm

New chapter posted today When it Rains, We get Rainbows So come over and see what the Fallens are up to lately! :check:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Miss Miserie

Return to ISBI Challenges