Different Winters- a DITFT Challenge Story- UPDATED 4.9.21

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
LilyShadowWriter

Re: Different Winters- a DITFT Challenge Story- UPDATED 3.24

Post by LilyShadowWriter »

Well it's certainly been a while due to graduate school and a complete lack of inspiration, but I'M BACK AT IT AGAIN, YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Generation 5 Special: Augustus and Gemma II

Hope you enjoy!!!!! :mrgreen:
LilyShadowWriter

Re: Different Winters- a DITFT Challenge Story- UPDATED 4.16

I know I haven't been too great with updating regularly, but look, here I am with a timely update!!! ^_^;

It's another Augustus and Gemma part. There will be one more Augustus and Gemma update after this one and then there will be an update for Joanne!

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this chapter! <3

Generation 5 Special: Augustus and Gemma III
LilyShadowWriter

Hoo boy, another side-arc! ....*mega face palm* HOWEVER, it does go along nicely with the Gemma and Augustus arc AND provides some backstory for Gus' story that I thinkkkkkk people will find helpful, so...ummm I hope you enjoy!! Happy reading ^_^

Generation 5 Special: So, What Are We Now? (Pt. 1 of 2)
Blamsart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: 76561198311960642
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Blamsart »

I just found you on boolprop! Hhheeelllloooo!

And really, gotta say it, don't feel like you need to rush with these. Your writing is worth the wait. gus and Isaac are worth the wait

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi!
The Pasta Legacy
TS4 Legacy

Idiot+Insane+Crazy = Idanezy
An ISBI that is both Alphabetacy and Whishacy
help me

Image Image
LilyShadowWriter

Hello my dear friend!!! *shares some freshly baked cookies with you* =)

Gahhh, thank you! I really appreciate you saying that, especially because it's pretty much the number one worry I always have about my blog. That is, that it's just updating too slowly, but then I feel stuck because I can't seem to go faster >.< So I'm glad at least that my writing ends up being worth the wait! Gus and Isaac are worth the extra side-arc and delay >.>

On that note, I've got the first scene of the next part fully photographed ^_^ It's so cute that I keep looking at the pictures whenever I take a break from homework, LOL. It's taken everything in me not to post spoilers on Tumblr >.< I feel like maybe just posting the first scene with the pictures as a teaser, hahaha. But yeah now I'm a bit stuck though because I have all this schoolwork and I still need to do some editing/rewriting of bits of the other scenes before I can photograph them too. Well, still, hopefully it won't be too long off!

Thank you always for your continued support!! <3
LilyShadowWriter

Re: Different Winters- a DITFT Challenge Story- UPDATED 10.2

Anddddddd I'm back with Pt. 2!!! It took me a little longer than I wanted because I rewrote large chunks of it, but hopefully the result is a better product, lol.

Happy reading!!!

Generation 5 Special: So, What Are We Now? (Pt. 2 of 2)
LilyShadowWriter

Re: Different Winters- a DITFT Challenge Story- UPDATED 5.22

Okay so clearly Generation 5 has turned into a bit of a multiple heir situation, but dfhdfjkds I can't help it! I need to tell Gemma and Gus' stories too T_T

On that note, here I am with another update!

Generation 5 Special: Augustus and Gemma IV (Pt. 1 of 2)

I sincerely hope you all enjoy! Pt. 2 will be around the bend and then I'm going to force myself to revisit Joanne so I can wrap up her generation FINALLY, lol. Anyway, happy reading and sincerest thank you for sticking with me so far! <3
LilyShadowWriter

Re: Different Winters- a DITFT Challenge Story- UPDATED 5.22

Wow, I definitely said that "Pt. 2 will be around the bend" and then it absolutely completely was NOT just around the bend, unless the "bend" referred to the actual curvature of the Earth, and even then it's spanned the distance countless times. I'm sooooooo sorry. There are just no excuses. All I can say is that I have Pt. 2 of 2 now, and that my goal is to finish Generation 5 once and for all. No idea whether I'll go into Generation 6 or not...I suppose it depends how things turns out, but for now I have this:

Generation 5 Special: Augustus and Gemma IV (Pt. 2 of 2)

Thank you sincerely for reading if you're still here, and welcome welcome welcome if you're new! Happy reading! <3
LilyShadowWriter

Re: Different Winters- a DITFT Challenge Story- UPDATED 3.4.

Not entirely sure how active this website still is, but since it's here and I do see some people around I figured I'd go ahead and post to say I have another update completed! This time for the actual Generation 5 heiress too. AMAZING. No, really, it's absolutely incredible because the last time I posted an update for Joanne was over 5 years ago. Who even remembers who she is? Are there people out there who do? Eh, maybe, maybe not, but regardless I'm here and I have this:

Chapter 5.21: In My Arms (Pt. 1 of 2)

Thank you intensely for reading if you're still here, and WELCOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE if you're new! Happy reading! :heartbeat:
Last edited by LilyShadowWriter on March 5th, 2021, 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

[mod="peachy123uk"]Yeah this site is still quite active. I will go and read about your challenge now.[/mod]
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

LilyShadowWriter

peachy123uk wrote:Yeah this site is still quite active. I will go and read about your challenge now.
Thank you so much! I hope you'll like it ♥ Also good to know this site is still active. That makes me really happy! I'll be on the lookout for more stories to follow! :bounce:
LilyShadowWriter

Re: Different Winters- a DITFT Challenge Story- UPDATED 4.9.

I'm baaaaaaaaack, and in a timely manner too! Let's hope I can keep this up.

In the meantime, Chapter 5.21: In My Arms (Pt. 2 of 2) has just been posted, so Chapter 5.21 is officially complete!

Hope you all enjoy :heartbeat:

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”