New Hope Apocalypse - on hiatus

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

New Hope Apocalypse - on hiatus

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Because it seemed like such a good idea at the time, I decided to make an official entry into the October 2016 Sims 3 Apocalypse Tournament, as well as my unofficial play-along, the NeenerNanner Apocalypse:

I call this one my New Hope Apocalypse, because the original Hope Apocalypse got ruined during term 2 a university.

Chapter 1 - October 9, 2016.
Chapter 2 - October 16, 2016

Edit - This is now on hiatus until I can upgrade my computer, so that I can actually play Sims 3 again. For now, it's Sims 2, or nothing.
Last edited by MichelleCYoung on September 28th, 2017, 8:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: New Hope Apocalypse

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Chapter 1 is up!
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
Gotta say that game of tag was epic! I laughed for a good 10 minutes with the stomping.
And holy cow 2 friends died while in university after that awesomsauce game of tag you started.
Okay just wow that bunker is tiny....where's the bathroom? LOL!
And oh dear your founder had a much harder time using the cerebral thingamajig than in Neener-Nanner huh?
And pfft what's one more challenge story right? :shiftyeyes:
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

mysterymusic7 wrote:
Spoiler:
Gotta say that game of tag was epic! I laughed for a good 10 minutes with the stomping.
And holy cow 2 friends died while in university after that awesomsauce game of tag you started.
Okay just wow that bunker is tiny....where's the bathroom? LOL!
And oh dear your founder had a much harder time using the cerebral thingamajig than in Neener-Nanner huh?
And pfft what's one more challenge story right? :shiftyeyes:
Thanks!
Spoiler:
Yeah, it was hilarious to play, and then BOOM! Sims were actually dying? After one day?! It was floored.

The college dorm does have a bathroom, just across from the "gym." It has a toilet stall in it, but room for a sink, eventually, as well. After all, the heirs will live there, someday.
Yeeeeeaaaah. One more or less? No biggie!

Eeep!
Edited to add:
Spoiler:
If you were wondering about the bathroom in her home-bunker, there isn't one. She can pee at the park, at a Network friend's house, or just on the floor. Slobs can save a lot of money on hygiene.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Bump! Chapter 2 is up!

Return to “Sims 3 Story Graveyard”