The Nalaar Legacy College Part Two 8/7/2015

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Re: The Nalaar Legacy College Part Two 8/7/2015

Post by Radiochocolate »

Full instructions (and pictures) can be found here.

It's pretty simple, you just need to open a few files, rename and hit save. Remember to back up the neighborhood first!

Positive energies are being sent your way (<- My way of showing condolences when Michelle has already said all that needs be said)
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game
captainmills

Post by captainmills »

Thank you! Now their names are actually Nalaar instead of Nalar. This pleases me. Although the cover shots for the next couple of chapters will still say 'Nalar' because I already took them and taking new cover shots would cause spoilers.

Once again, thank you, radiochocolate for the help.

And thanks to both you and Michelle for your kind words. :)
Marq

Post by Marq »

I just finished reading chapter one! It was great! I didn't think people were doing TS2 legacies. I'm off to read more.

Now I want to go back and make one myself. Haha!
captainmills

Post by captainmills »

You totally should if you want to! I was worried that I had missed the boat on TS2 legacies before I started mine, but I was totally wrong. The audience may be smaller than it used to be, but it's still there. Plus, if you want to write something, you shouldn't worry too much about how many people might read it. Wanting to write is a good enough reason to write it.
Marq

Post by Marq »

You are so very right! I'm going to be installing the games today. Hopefully the instructions I found to get the game to work with Windows 8 work for me. :D I'm excited! ^_^ Thank you for the inspiration.

Now I'm off to finish catching up with your legacy!

ETA: I just finished catching up! I love the twins' personalities so much! ^-^ Evil sims are always more fun and these two are a riot! :D

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”