Cronk OWBC [NO LONGER UPDATING]

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Cronk OWBC [NO LONGER UPDATING]

Post by simsterlyrock »

Hello and welcome to my attempt at the OWBC! I will admit, the first two updates I forgot I was doing an OWBC so I did break one rule and had someone repair the broken tub too early, and I didn't do the mini challenge I wanted to do. But I'm still going to keep going and actually finish a challenge for once.

All links will take you to the appropriate tag on my tumblr. Feel free to follow me if you want, as I may occasionally post random pictures that don't really fit into the actual updates.

UPDATES:
Generation One:
1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | Heir Poll

EXTRAS:
Family Tree (This is updated to where I am in game, so there might be spoilers)

Bonuses:
Spoiler:
Bon Voyage
-Take the entire bloodline at the main household on a vacation once a generation starting with the birth of first generation. (3 Points, 1 Point for each generation)
-For having one member of the bloodline earn all vacation mementos. (3 Points)
-For obtaining a bigfoot. (3 Points)

FreeTime
-You may not have a car unless it is the junker that you fixed up yourself for the lot. (3 Points)
-Heir and Spouse must reach Level 10 in their Predestined Hobby. (3 Points, 1 Point for each heir/ess couple)
-Obtain a Genie. (3 Points)

Apartment Life
-Must have a Mysterious Bookcase that leads into a Mysterious Place, you must build it yourself. Be creative! Need to see pictures of this room or hallway or passageway. (3 Points)
-Have a spare with spouse live in apartment and play them the same time as your founder’s family (equal time). Can have as many children you like, as long as one continues the line. (3 Points, 1 Point for each generation played)
-Obtain a Witch (3 Points)
Mini-Challenges:
Spoiler:
BoolProp Naming Scheme (10 Points)
Naming the first generation's three children names that start with B, O and O. The second generation's children would be given names that start with L, P and R. The third generation's children would be given names that start with O, P and C (for Com, of course!). If twins are born they count as one letter, tough bananas! Name them both with the letter the one child would have been assigned and then you must have another child. So if I had my first generation heir have a boy that I named Larry, then a set of twins I would name them Peter and Paula, because they only count for one letter, I would then have to have them try for another baby to get a Rachel. Additional children born/adopted whether intentionally or accidently are considered outside the naming scheme and can be named whatever you want.

Bug Me Not (10 Points)
[Free Time Required!] Each generation, starting from the birth of first generation, must have their very own Bug Nut. This Bug Nut can be a member of the bloodline, or a friend of the family. They must collect all 30 bugs and hang their collection on the wall. So you will have three Buggy Bug collections by the end of the challenge. Bugs bug them not.
Addendum: There is one butterfly that it is impossible to collect due to a bug in the buggy bug hunting coding. If you have collected 29 bugs and don't have that butterfly consider the collection finished. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Witchy Good Time (10 Points)
Every generation must be a witch. Yeah, didn’t see that one coming, did you? One must be a Good Witch, one an Evil Witch, and one a Neutral Witch. When you have your Evil Witch, she must raise a zombie per spell. To do that, she must be high enough in evil magic. Her black bar must be peaked. Then you click on the tombstone you want resurrected. It will do the rest.
Last edited by simsterlyrock on September 5th, 2014, 10:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Cronk OWBC [UPD: Aug 14, 2014]

Post by simsterlyrock »

simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Cronk OWBC [UPD: Aug 22, 2014]

Post by simsterlyrock »

I have a couple updates, two of which I apparently never linked to a few days back. Oops.

Generation One, Part Two

Generation One, Part Three

Generation One, Part Four
simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Cronk OWBC [UPD: Aug 22, 2014]

Post by simsterlyrock »

I had problems with my computer and had to uninstall and then reinstall the Sims 2, and I didn't think to save my neighborhoods beforehand, so I am no longer able to update.

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”