Arkadia: An RKC Rotation 2A Mar. 6th

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Arkadia: An RKC Rotation 1B Feb. 10th

Post by Ani-Mei »

Michelle:
Spoiler:
Yes, spending the better part of three hours getting the slope on the Crane lot jut perfect so it flows nicely was a real pain. Hold the mouse too long you get a point, hold it too short it doesn't move. Then going back and forth between raising and lowering the land...oi :dizzy:

Yep, though only the Noble houses hold parties at the beginning of the round. Merchants and Peasants can really only have other Merchants and Peasants attend. Also my lack of merchants and peasants kinda puts a damper on the party thing. Some are just too small you know?

Catherine won't like the Prince marrying anyone but she's one of those social climbers like Circe in Game of Thrones. Her twin brother married a princess and became a Duke after all. Times like this I miss my Kasumis, the Nobles from my first RKC. Wish I had saved them, but all I have from Hyperia are the five Trace Nobles, a.k.a. Thai's family. I didn't get around to getting everyone extracted before M&G killed them all. There were just too many kids and three generations. Delilah and Abigail are adorable, Abby being the youngest of the Crane kids and Delilah also being the youngest twin of the Prescotts. I think I will be playing a lot today and tomorrow, I really want to get to the Bachelor Challenge.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Re: Arkadia: An RKC Double Update 1C, 1D Feb. 13th

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Pfft I knew you'd get through that rotation in no time. ;)
Spoiler:
I love Issac. He's awesome. I'd forgotten about him honestly. Glad he's still the heir despite what his paternal unit's spouse thought. *snort*
I also really love the native american themed peasant family. Love their names.
You had lots of inappropriate well drops didn't you.
So glad that the Princess and her merchant will have a chance to end up together. That's sweet.
Well since a casting call's gonna go out guess I need to get around to uploading Eowyn for you. LOL
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Ash:
Spoiler:
Isaac is awesome, not only because he was the Crane's only boy either. I am hoping for cute alien babies with Delilah, though their custom content might end up fighting for dominance in their kids; it should be interesting. Anyway, when I was making the Peasants I thought about what other kinds of ethnicity I could add to Arkadia/Maladoreias and Native Americans was one that I came up with. Couldn't call them Native AMERICANS of course since it's not America. My teen well drop pool was pretty small so I was bound to end up getting all of them in one way or another, makes things interesting to write about when a Noble gets a Peasant or a Merchant gets a Noble drop.

And yes I will be posting the casting call today I got my pictures for it all ready, I just need the girls...
EDIT: I just added the official casting call for Prince Nemo's bachelor challenge!
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
Oh dear...well this should be fun...a swirl of Solan with a bit of Virgil.....Heheheheh poor Cupid.
Wishes her gal luck. :angel1:
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Yay updates.
Spoiler:
Sorry I've been a lousy commenter. New Puppy syndrome. So Lake and Bramble are to wed, and River wants to reach nobility. Will that mean you only have one merchant family? Or will Demeter's husband get to start a new merchant house?

The peasant families are doing well. I like that Nemo is involved with them and helping Laurel find out the reason for her lack of leaves.
Miri

Post by Miri »

Lots and lots of updates!
Spoiler:
Looks like all your families are settling into their new homes nicely.
Catherine sounds like she is such a LOVELY girl. *snort*
Ohhh another bachelor challenge eh? Awesome. I think Aria is still convinced your last one was rigged. Bwhahahahaha
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Ash:
Spoiler:
Seriously, Nemo looks like Solan cute, attractive, unassuming, and then he acts like Virgil who had 1 Nice point. Nemo has 3. And Cupid just figured that out. I love my prince though. :goodvibes:
Pony:
Spoiler:
I think it would work if Demeter and Benjamin start a new Merchant house, the Longs. Yeah, Bramble keeps the Erde name and Demeter starts a new one. So until River gets his two level ten businesses I'll probably have three Merchant houses next round. Nemo is half knowledge so of course he's curious as to why Laurel is not a Plantsim anymore. Of course the real reason is glitches. *cough* I extracted Laurel and Tamika as toddlers, tried to age the toddler Plantsim up to adult, she ended up with a green face and her father's skin tone as well as black hair so I "fixed" Laurel and gave her Enayla's Pixie Moss skin. I didn't get to cure Laurel before Maladoreias went kablooey. I do have the toddler Plantsim mod/cure so they can age into children and teens instead of straight to adult. I've had it for a while actually. But I'll think of a plot worthy reason, cosmic meteor radiation or something...
Miri:
Spoiler:
Catherine is just ambitious; reminds me of the Kasumis from Hyperia my first RKC. Every kingdom needs an ambitious social climber and Catherine fit the bill. I think she's afraid of becoming an old maid, never married and still living with her great nieces and nephews when she's 80 or something. Despite being Romance, she actually does want to find a true love. Too bad I am severely lacking in boys to marry to all my girls. Aria is still bitter about losing Virgil? Huh, guess he really was desired. ;)
Miri

Post by Miri »

Spoiler:
Nah Aria's just really competitive. :P
An awww poor Catherine, well she could try toning it down a bit? Otherwise you scare all the fish away honey bunny. And you really will be that old cat lady then.
Though I guess if there aren't a lot of fish to begin with.....
So what you really need? More Fish for her to try catching... :rotfl:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Miri:
Spoiler:
I COULD add another Noble family, I did save the Trace kids from Hyperia, they had two boys but I must refrain from playing my RKC until I have everyone for the Prince since his rotation is always up first. Catherine will just have to wait her turn.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Okay, welp; I have my seven ladies now I was waiting on one more but her creator has not been online to get my PM. I will be adding one of my own instead, just because it's a nice way to introduce my much needed fourth Noble house. I think if you all remember, I refer of course to the Trace kids from Hyperia. They were the only ones I saved. *moment of silence*
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Arkadia: An RKC Bachelor Challenge Part 1 Feb. 20th

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
Oh wow, that's was a interesting first day. I can't believe they completely ignored Prince Nemo. The bachelor mansion is a happenin' place with all the cat fighting. Elise isn't doing too bad. She seems confused by the time jumped backwards, ah she'll figure it out. I love how all the girls are telling Nemo what he should build next.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Pony:
Spoiler:
I do have two NPC lots waiting, one is going to be a clothing store and I'm still trying to figure out what the other one should be. I have only seen two bachelor challenges with fights, Candi's and Toast's. I could have left free will on but I didn't. All they wanted to do was fight and poke, I even had Jane become enemies with Kindle and Celestia. I'm working on part two now.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

It's here!
Spoiler:
Oh wow! Eowyn must be thinking damn these women are nuts. Hahahhahaha
It's kind of odd seeing her in a dress. She's worn pants basically her whole life, but I like that color blue on her.
I don't think she'd mind a dress just when your favorite past time is sword fighting on your dad's ship, well I just don't think her mother would let her do that in her nice Princess gowns. *snort*
Looks like she's doing okay. At least she's actually TRYING to make a good impression on the future king of a whole flippin kingdom.
I can only imagine what you were thinking watching your own sim creating so much ruckus.
I loved this! Can't wait for the next half.
*munches on popcorn*
Thaitanic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: crimml
Origin ID: re030
Great Britain

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Thaitanic »

Spoiler:
Those opening fights, omg! - Kindle, I'm disappointed :lol: Oh well, no Trace Queen just yet, but you know. Shove shove Traces ;)
I love seeing all the girls from other stories around Boolprop. I'm kind of supporting Eowyn just because I love the thought of Nemo marrying another Kingdom's princess. I think that's pretty cool :mrgreen:
Super excited for half #2 B)
call me Thai!
they/them
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Ash:
Spoiler:
Yes, Princess Eowyn is definitely out of her element here. I did have some nice Steampunk pants outfits but I kinda used them on my Nobles. Anyway, I have a lot of dresses too and it just worked for her. Good to know she likes pirating, I have to add the vacation destinations to Arkadia still maybe she'll have a nice time rousing Pirate Captain Dregg. And I still have no idea what set Kindle off, must be that simself blood in her hmm? ;)
Thai-kun:
Spoiler:
Yeah, luck of the dice. Kindle lost out but at least she gets to stick around Arkadia. And there will always be a need for more Noble ladies for the future princes right? We may have a Trace queen for generation 3/4. I don't even know why Kindle got started on a poking match with Jane, I wasn't watching. I was trying to take the intro pics of the others. It would be nice to see Princess Eowyn make it but you never know what the next four days will hold. I'm working on part two now. I have a lot of time to kill...:shifty:
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Arkadia: An RKC Bachelor Challenge Part 1, 2 Feb. 20th

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
So it came down to bolts. I was sure Mandy was going to win. She certainly started strong! But Mia snuck in there for the win! :party:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Pony:
Spoiler:
It seems I always have a tie in these things I can never have one, clear-cut winner. Mandy did hang on till the end though, Anne will be proud her founder made it that far also that Mia won. Yeah, now to do reactions to the new green queen and of course Catherine's now that she's lost her prince. That will be fun. >_<
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
I actually had read this before you commented. I just had to run errands this morning. ;)
Well Eowyn you represented your kingdom well sweetheart, and while I'm sad you lost (I mean I love you to pieces), I guess Mia will make a good queen.
Besides you'll do well as an Envoy between neighboring kingdoms.
It always does come down to those pesky bolts.
But even in my world you'd never had a first kiss. Awww well at least I can say you've had a shot at love now. All in all I'm happy my Eowyn had this chance. Thanks for including her Ani-mei!
Good for that 1 bolt chemistry hanging in there to the very end though.

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”