Minuura's Mission (January 1st)

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Minuura's Mission (January 1st)

Post by Radiochocolate »

Yes, I've begun another challenge, but do not fret! I have not given up on my other stories (well, at least not yet)

That being said, welcome to my second attempt at an asylum challenge :heart:

*DEEP SIGH*

Week 1: Contradictory Beings
Week 2: Nothing Out Of The Ordinary
Week 3: So Damn Peaceful

:alert: My SlideShare profile is available here, in case some of you are having trouble accessing the chapters through the Livejournal links. I myself have been seeing an "address is invalid"-message thanks to the HTML adding 4 slashes instead of 2, in which case you can just take them straight out and hit enter.
Last edited by Radiochocolate on October 31st, 2015, 4:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Minuura's Mission (August 8th)

Post by MichelleCYoung »

SQUEEEEEEEE!
Spoiler:
I thought those patients looked familiar. Then I saw "Olaf," and just about bounced right out of my chair! YAAAAYYYY!

OK, OK, breathe. The character's different, and aspiration/LTW are different, and all, but I'm just so happy to see that face!

OK, back to reading now.

I DO recognize these people! At least half of them. And I like how you are making them your own, with the odd call back to their "delusions." LOL! Hippie Sun is now French! Also, that jacket of Olaf's is nifty!

Slide 33 - Is that... a boom mike in front of the newspaper? Also, gaming is an awesome career. HEY! If you get high enough to get the career reward, you should be rolling in dough with all the autonomous playing that should happen. It is allowed to place that reward, right?

38 - Gotta love that technology!

Never sitting on the couch again, huh? LOL

Never disagree with the shrink! You tell 'im!

I love tub pirates!

ROFL!!!! I don't know which I like better - "the Minister of Badassery and Adventure" or "world domination sounds tiring." Oh, my gosh! I have to catch my breath, now.

Darn those tidy sims, taking out the trash during your dates!

I like the "tips" thing, too. So, who won?

Nice with the dates! I hope you make it soon.
That was really fun! Thanks for posting it, and good luck with the project-shuffling.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

Spoiler:
I kind of sensed you'd react like that (considering how I reacted to your bachelor challenge), so I intentionally put Olaf's stats last :P

I didn't feel like attempting to do other people's sims in character, so it kind of turned out this way. Olaf's "jacket" is the BV pirate costume, unlocked.

It's a lamp. And I have strong feelings of discontent towards it. Aspiration and career rewards are strictly forbidden in this challenge *pout*

Charles really loves that TV. No one watches it as much as he does.

I think Olaf won, actually. Btw, you should know that Nargil follows him everywhere. They're like each other's bodyguards.

I need to step up my game to more than two dates a day if they're going to finish before elderhood. Thanks for the comment! Nice to know that my writing is appreciated.
Thanks for reading it! Good luck with your shuffling too. I'm starting school again soon, so my time for sims may become a bit limited.

If anyone has déjà vu from seeing Minuura, take a good look at my TPC ;)
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
I was wondering who they were, then I read Michelle's comments and :lightbulb: Did Kris come from Pony's Pokemon legacy? And Nargil...sounds familiar but it's a passing thing. Can't place everyone else though, except Sun because Sun is awesome. Now if only I could get back into playing, it's just been too damn hot here for me to stay up in my room with a hot computer on, including all the heat from the rest of the room. I'd be blinded by sweat and that wouldn't be good for an electronic computer. Nice beginning.
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Chase »

I'm glad I read this! Very entertaining :) I'm excited to see curious to find out who will be the first to die :shifty:
hello! :heartbeat:
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

Ani-Mei:
Spoiler:
Kris was supposed to be Anna Pokémon, but I didn't want to ask Pony to upload her so I tried re-creating her using your simselves. Nargil is Cosmo Broke from Simgaroop's Broke Legacy. It's been pretty hot here too, funny how one week in August can be worse than the whole summer was -_- Thanks for reading!
Chase:
Spoiler:
Thanks for the comment! I was curious too, until it happened :| You'll find out soon...
I was going to post these responses together with an update, but after I'd cropped all the necessary pictures and even written a bit my computer had a sting of BSOD, of course without me saving first :timebomb: I don't feel like getting in there right away again, so in the meantime you'll just have to enjoy my other challenges.
Bouncer
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Bouncer »

So much enjoyed this, and how specific each character is.
Ahh stupid computer, sorry to hear about your bad luck!
Spoiler:
Definitely like how you gained each character and so on, I also was wondering who would die first... since you have such great luck on things! This story did give me a few ideas, along with curiosity as I slowly get caught up on people's challenges.
Image ImageImage
Me Garden of Gnomes
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

I might try again before or during fall break (week 40 methinks), but I don't dare to make a promise.
Spoiler:
Like I told Chase, you'll see who dies first... Perhaps I should link the stories I got these sims from at the end of the challenge. Question is what to do with them when they're "sane". Thanks for reading!
Bouncer
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Bouncer »

Spoiler:
Doesn't even have be links just the name! My google seems to understand when things are only sim related, no less only boolprop related. I epersonally only really knew Olaf and I think I know who Minuura is...
Image ImageImage
Me Garden of Gnomes
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Re: Minuura's Mission (September 26th)

Post by Radiochocolate »

Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
Yay I love your asylum. Poor kid he's going to be scarred for life. Kris looks so familiar to me, like my simself but not. I cheated and took a peak in the comments. Aww, it's Anna. I'll always upload anyone you need, don't be afraid to ask. I don't know who any one else is, though I feel like I should. I'm horrible with faces. Can't wait for more asylum antics.
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

Spoiler:
I wanted it to be a surprise, so I deliberately only used sims that were already uploaded. Don't worry, I'll reveal them all at the end of the challenge. Thanks for reading! I'll try to have the next one out as soon as I can.
Bouncer
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Bouncer »

Spoiler:
Okay I'm lost with all the guests, but still love this so much! How even after months I can still catch on what each character is up to! Will be interesting if the child does survive (or headquarters allows it on the grounds). Lots of luck with this challenge!
Image ImageImage
Me Garden of Gnomes
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

Spoiler:
I have a feeling that headquarters won't be making a fuss about the kid... but I do have a goal to finish the challenge before he's a teen. And from now on Minuura is strictly on birth control. Thanks for the comment!
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Re: Minuura's Mission (January 1st)

Post by Radiochocolate »

So Damn Peaceful

At least this time I've properly failed a challenge instead of quitting it due to boredom :thup:

There may be an epilogue coming up...
Bouncer
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Bouncer »

Such a sad ending.... sorry for your loss. At least you get to have room for your other challenges!
Spoiler:
Wonder how well you would have done if you didn't have the kids around...
Image ImageImage
Me Garden of Gnomes
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

Amanda:

I already have another challenge in mind ;)
Spoiler:
I would probably have still done pretty horribly. I mean look at Charles. This definitely rules me out of attempting any ISBI challenges xD Thanks for reading!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
That was my Tybold? I had no idea...*badcreatorisbad* At least the kids weren't taken away, that's a plus right? So sorry to see everyone die, I mean Tybold is still alive, I FOUND my Duality hoods so TECHNICALLY I can save my Altered Fates legacy. Anywho, looking forward to that epilogue.
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
Aww, I'm sorry for your loss Mia. The kids are cute, and now they'll have a better lives. I like your Anna Pokemon, she was very pretty. Got any ideas on what to do next? Are you gonna kept playing Minuura and the boys?
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

Ani-Mei:
Spoiler:
Great that you recovered your hoods! :D Tybold being infatuated with Kris was kind of a reference/shout-out, since she's a mix of your and Pony's simself. Thanks for reading!
Pony:
Spoiler:
I love the kids, I've played a week of them in a new home and their individual characters are just glowing (I won't have to roll for aspirations). I am preparing for a new challenge, but I love this household so much that I'll inofficially add it to my TPC spare rotation. Thanks for reading!

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”