Emerald Fields - 05/30/2015 *DEAD*

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Leviathan255
United States of America

Emerald Fields - 05/30/2015 *DEAD*

Post by Leviathan255 »

Hello and welcome to my new BACC. Emerald Fields revamped :) Hopefully, this one won't get corrupted! (No corruption, just lost...boo)

SPRING - YEAR ONE
Austin
Cooke

SUMMER - YEAR ONE
Austin *NEW*

Unfortunately, due to life, I disappeared for apparently a long time. In that timeframe, I lost my website and also redid my computer and so I lost any pictures I had and my save file too! :( So could someone please move this to the graveyard? Thank you very much.
Last edited by Leviathan255 on June 15th, 2017, 10:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Quinn

Re: Emerald Fields - 05/25/2015

Post by Quinn »

Hi! I popped on over to Emerald Fields and it looks like you're off to a running start.
Spoiler:
I tend to leave Julien to his beard-ly affectation but I really like your makeover, he looks absolutely adorable in that last shot! How on earth were the Cookes able to contribute so much to the university fund so quickly, though? Was that from business perks?
Leviathan255
United States of America

Re: Emerald Fields - 05/25/2015

Post by Leviathan255 »

Quinn: Thanks for reading! :)
Spoiler:
Business Perks and Genie Lamp. They still have a lot of money left too which they'll use to purchase another business. I like to get the money perks and donate most of it to the Uni fund! I also tend to leave Julien with his starter beard but this time he trimmed it down. :D
Leviathan255
United States of America

Re: Emerald Fields - 05/30/2015

Post by Leviathan255 »

Update :applause:

Austin
Thaitanic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: crimml
Origin ID: re030
Great Britain

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Emerald Fields - 05/30/2015

Post by Thaitanic »

I can't read it, because the links seem dead! :C But I'm sure it's fantastic anyway~ :lol:
call me Thai!
they/them
Leviathan255
United States of America

Re: Emerald Fields - 05/30/2015 *DEAD*

Post by Leviathan255 »

Unfortunately, due to life, I disappeared for apparently a long time. In that timeframe, I lost my website and also redid my computer and so I lost any pictures I had and my save file too! :( So could someone please move this to the graveyard? Thank you very much.

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”