Counting up the Data: A WYD Challenge [Dead]

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Little White Comet
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: littlewhitecomet
Origin ID: LittleWhiteComet
Great Britain

Post Counts

Counting up the Data: A WYD Challenge [Dead]

Post by Little White Comet »

Hey guys! I would like to welcome you all to my side project ‘Counting up the Data’. This is a ‘Who’s your Daddy Challenge’ and the rules of this challenge are found here.
I’ll quickly give you a rundown though, basically I start with a female Sim and it’s my job to get her through 26 pregnancies before she turns into an elder. That’s pregnancies mind you, not the amount of babies she has.
Each baby has to be named after a letter of the alphabet but I've also added a naming theme of my own, each baby will be named after a monster from the popular television show Digimon.
So without further ado let’s get this thing start shall we?

Update 29/09/2015:- I'm going to have to declare this one dead guys. Due to computer problems I've lost the Data family completely, I am planning on starting again but I first want to get my legacy started once more. I had all the pictures for the next update but I'm pretty sure it was Crystal Falls, where this WYD challenge was set, was what caused my game to stop working. So sadly this challenge is dead. Thanks for reading as far as you have guys.

Part I: Starting off Easy
Part II: The Nightmare Begins *Update*
Part III:

Baby Daddy Chart
Spoiler:
Baby A - Apollomon Data (Daruis Stephenson - Elder)
Baby B - Beelzemon Data (Astaroth Sutton - Brown Eyes)
Baby C - Chibimon Data (Cashlin Mewes - Elf Ears 2)
Baby D - Dracomon & Devimon Data (Herbert Winslow - Elder)
Baby E - Eaglemon, Examon, Exveemon & Elecmon Data (Johannes Henderson - NPC-Chinese Delivery Man)
Baby F
Last edited by Little White Comet on September 29th, 2015, 3:36 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Little White Comet
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Great Britain

Post Counts

Re: Counting up the Data: A WYD Challenge *Started* 18/04/15

Opps :duh:
I must have put the wrong link there by accident. I've fixed it now.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
I actually never watched Digimon, always felt it was a rip off of Pokemon so I never gave it a chance. Also could never find it on any Canadian channel either so...ahh the days before downloading and internet streaming was common place. The challenges do seem to go in spurts, I've seen a few before I started mine and I suppose Boolprop 3.0 gave way to new blood who brought their challenge preferences with them. So anyway, can't remember if I read the Sparrow update after the spare wedding so I'll go do that now.
Little White Comet
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Great Britain

Post Counts

Ani-Mei
Spoiler:
At first Digimon was believed to be just that, as such the first 2 seasons weren't very popular. It was when season 3 rolled around that it became popular simply because unlike Pokemon who has stuck with Ash, Digimon changed their main characters to a complete different set.
Xros Wars when I started getting into ut, and I was then quick to watch both Adventure and 02. All hail the internet we now have :highfive:
It was thanks to Keika that I noticed how popular WYD is becoming, I read hers then I noticed you were doing one and so was someone else I follow on Livejournal; so I thought why not? Its something I could see myself completing so lets give it a go!
Thanks for reading Ani-Mei!
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

And another one.
Spoiler:
More babiez named for a theme I know nothing about.
I so was not into anything that was considered COOL when I was a kid. *snort*
Wait I'm still cluless about stuff that's in.
Anywho.....

Off to a good start I see...and yay for multiples hacks cooperating.
For now...dun dun dun. Sorry.I shouldn't tempt fate for you should I?
Good luck with all those pregnancies...and shouldn't it be 26 not 24?
Little White Comet
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Great Britain

Post Counts

mysterymusic7
Spoiler:
:oops: Oh my god I can't believe I didn't notice that. I'm 21 years old I should know how many letters are in the alphabet. Sorry about that, I'll have to check through my next update to make sure I haven't made the same mistake.
Tempting fate, well I already did that by saying it was working so its alright. Lets roll with the multiples :celebration:
Thanks for commenting!
Little White Comet
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Great Britain

Post Counts

Re: Counting up the Data: A WYD Challenge *Update* 19/05/15

Update bump! Enjoy guys!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
HAHA!! The Quad Curse got you earlier than me. But anyway, nice to see you are learning what I learned with 44 kids. Nice chappie. Is it weird that I'm thinking of matching your WYD kids with mine?
Little White Comet
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Great Britain

Post Counts

Ani-Mei
Spoiler:
Nope. Honestly if you want some of them just tell me, they are only becoming townies anyway and I can't use them for another challenge because they're all related.
I was actually worried that the kids in this challenge just wouldn't get there own personalities because of how many of them there are, but I couldn't have been more wrong.
Apollo is an amazing big brother, he fell into the father roll very easily and everyone of his siblings love him.
I wasn't exaggerating with Bezel, he is a right brat. The only one he seems to get on with is Apollo. He doesn't even get on well with Storm.
Chibi is a complete sweetheart. He's so shy and kind its adorable. I think thats why Bezel bullies him so much but I'm not sure.
The twins are creepy. I couldn't get a good picture of it here but they never go anywhere without each other. Plus they always look at the camera at the exact same time. I honestly can't wait until those two go.
Honestly this challenge is a lot fun. I wasn't sure about it when I first started but I'm actually really enjoying it so far.
Thanks for commenting!

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”