Dead RKC Chapter List

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Dead RKC Chapter List

Post by Teresa »

Sadness :(
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Wow! That's a real pity that your game was destroyed. Darn glitches that glitch! This was a very enjoyable read, and I was looking forward to the future shenanigans from a particular ambitious family. Good characterization, plots and schemes.

Anyway, I'm creating Shawn Trace, as best I can based on the information here and the few pictures (he didn't get a lot of face time) and my lack of CC, to be Bachelor #1 in my own Royal Kingdom. Thanks for letting me use him!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Michelle:

Yeah he wasn't the heir so he was more of the background. Eric was the heir so he got more time. And at the time I didn't even know what Game of Thrones was and now that I think about it, it was nearly like that with the Kasumi plotting and everything.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Considering all the history upon which Game of Thrones is based (especially the War of the Roses), I'd say it's not surprising. Many people have tried such underhanded tactics to get their family onto the throne, throughout history and across cultures. And it's not just about thrones, either. In a culture with noble classes, it's a known thing to be titled but penniless, and people have "bought" titles for their children and grandchildren by arranging marriages with such a person, injecting a fresh supply of money into the noble's household, and some "new blood," along with it, all in the hope that over the course of several generations, the family that started out low-class (but rich) could work their way up to the upper tiers of society. Even if the name doesn't climb, the blood does, and a lot of families really put a lot of stock into that. "I may be nothing but a successful cheesemonger, but my great-grandchild will be an earl!"

Bloodline intrigues are among the most, well, intriguing, in my opinion. Of course, to hear my older relatives tell it, I come from a regular soap opera family.
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Funny since my older relatives are my parents, both grandparent sets are dead now. I come from farmers on one side and firemen and policemen on the other.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I got the soap-opera thing on both sides. My aunt once joked that Peyton Place was based on her hometown. I saw the original show, and compared to the stories she told me one summer, Peyton Place was a watered-down version, because if anyone put all those stories together in one show, people would think it was over-the-top.

One grandfather was... Let's just say that he bore a marked resemblance to Thai Trace. In a farming community, it had a big impact, but Sshhhhhhh! :shhh: Don't let the husbands know. Oh, and kids, don't marry anyone from this county, please, just to be on the safe side.

The other side was military, and a whole different sort of soap opera. Grampa was a badass military man, from a line of badass western pioneers, who would have handled an apocalypse, but my Clovis was nicer.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Yeah, family history is interesting to look into. I did for my side, my cousin went to Ireland and found our family records going back to teh 1600's there. My family has only been in Canada since the late 1800's before that they were European.

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”