A Sweetmeaton BACC: Update 1/4/16*Dead*

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Re: A Sweetmeaton BACC: Update 1/4/16

Post by Radiochocolate »

Judging from my previous comment, I HAD read your previous update, contrary to what I said in the Ban Chain :yoyo: Apparently my brain is on vacation as well. Anyway, new chappie! :D
Spoiler:
ALON! *hiss* I keep wondering why some of the underwear and pajama options have shoes on them, maybe it's for community lot visits?
I like how you implemented the dancing scholarship into the college applications! I've noticed that a playful sim will get it before teenhood as long as there's a stereo on the lot when they're toddlers >.>
Oh Ivy, why can't you just ♫let it go
Komei is such a sweet step-dad <3
Aw, all the first gen children are teens. I know how you feel, it's a bit like empty nest syndrome (simmer style) :hug: And now I ship Laffy Taffy x Butter Cream just because you mentioned who the turn-ons apply to :P
While Stand by me turned on for you, my shuffle was playing "The Best Is Yet To Come" by Scorpions :eyebrow: My my, things get hot on Skittles's dates :sly:
Reading your business approaches makes me want to try running one in my game. As if I didn't have enough projects for my sims already :P
What, it's over? But I want more...
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game
Bouncer
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: A Sweetmeaton BACC: Update 1/4/16*Dead*

Post by Bouncer »

Pronouncing this thread dead (see first post with update).
Will be working on redoing with the same rules, but more expansions. Along with a better background story (maybe).
Image ImageImage
Me Garden of Gnomes
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Hooray!!!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

I look forward to see the new challenge!

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”