Wynter Wonderland: A WYDC

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Wynter Wonderland: A WYDC

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Wow! You posted those last few chapters lickety-split! :heavybreathing:
Spoiler:
This was such a blast to read! I almost wanted to slow things down, there at the end, but at the same time, I wanted to see you finish and get your medal. Really impressive! I'm actually kind of amazed the whole neighborhood didn't turn into a BFBVFS, and I so do not blame you for not continuing to play those kids, even though they had so much character! Maybe someday you'll come back to them.

After all, Z did wish for a challenge.

I understand wanting to move away from legacy-style for a while, but if you do ever come back to it, I would love to see what you do with my favorite challenge: the apocalypse.

I love how you gave them all their characters, and got a big kick out of Z with her "summarized" bits, as well as talking her way right off the slides.
Definitely time for a big celebration! :party2: :celebration: :party:

So, now that you're back with us, any chance of getting your sister back, as well?
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
IchigoMcCoy

Post by IchigoMcCoy »

Spoiler:
Aw, it's the end!

I loved Wynn being afraid of her and Landon getting old. She's the last heir of a legacy and has been living on Elixir throughout this challenge. It makes sense that she wouldn't want to age. I'm glad they get to live happily as an elderly couple, though.

Yates was so cute growing up! I do not approve of his adult look, however.

Zarina was funny. I love how her ramblings would just go on until they cut off. It reminds me how in the book of The Hobbit, Thorin would start rambling and Bilbo would just start zoning out. XD

It's kind of sad that this may be the last we see of any of the White family, but I understand the need to step away from them. I look forward to seeing your next challenge, whatever it may be!

Congratulations completing this challenge!
Call me Jessie.
Night Legacy
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

Michelle:

Yup! I got impatient to get them all out... originally I was going to go with an "every other day" schedule. Yeah, that didn't happen. :lol:
Spoiler:
Thanks! It was a blast to write and play! :D

Whaaaaaat? A BVBFS? What makes you think my hood would do THAT? :uhoh:

These kids may cameo in future stories, but I'm not planning on founding anything with them. Least of all Z. She's much too talkative. Would make for a wall of text on every slide that no one wants to read. :haha:

I actually considered doing an apocalypse next, but decided I wanted to take on something I could write a plot for without dying from remembering the rules. :lol: It's on the to-do list, though. Besides, there's also the whole "let's not do legacy-style" thing. I want some variety. :faint:

Thanks so much, Michelle! You always have such nice comments! See you around! :wave:
I'll talk to Rosie, see if I can cajole her into coming back to Boolprop. :)

Jessie:
Spoiler:
Yup, it's finally here. :)

I intended for Wynn to end the challenge as an elder from the moment I started the whole thing--I feel like it makes for a nice closed ending. And Wynn would never take aging lying down, especially since, yeah, she's been on elixir this whole time.

Oh, come on! You don't like the cowboy look? :awesome: I never get to use that stuff! :lol: Although, if he was a sim I actually intended to play long-term, there is no way he'd be wearing that for the rest of his life. :lol:

Funny coincidence, I'm actually rereading "The Hobbit" at the moment. Great book. XD Yeah, those walls of text were such fun to write. I'm glad you got a kick out of 'em.

Thanks so much, Jessie! We might see cameos out of the White family, but they're done founding challenges. But really, thanks so much! I'll see you around! :wave:
Little White Comet
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: littlewhitecomet
Origin ID: LittleWhiteComet
Great Britain

Post Counts

Post by Little White Comet »

Congratulations on finishing Keika!
Spoiler:
To be able to finish not only a legacy but this as well is amazing. Well done. I'm glad that Wynn and London can be happy together in the end, even after Wynn's many children.
Looking forward to seeing what you can come up with next!
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Congratulations on finishing!
Spoiler:
I can't wait to see what you decide to do next. It's hard to believe this will be your last challenge with the Whites, boy they are a fun family. But I understand the need for new faces. And we'll still see them around in other people challenges. Congrats on finishing the challenge again!
Last edited by Pony on September 29th, 2015, 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
First...SHE LIVES! :rotfl:
Second congrats on finishing the challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.
I'll most certainly be checking it out.
Sad this is goodbye to the Whites, but I totally get the need to see some fresh faces/get to know a new family.
See ya soon!
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

Pony:
Spoiler:
Thanks!! :D I'm sure the Whites will occasionally show up in cameos or as spouses in my other challenges, but I've really got to move on from founding challenges with them. :) Thanks again, Pony!
Jessie:
Spoiler:
Haha, yeah, yeah. :rotfl: Thanks a bunch! I've almost written enough material on my next challenge to post it. It's gonna be fun! :diablo: Thanks for reading, Jessie! :D
Palmer
Mascot
Mascot

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Palmer »

This has been stickied for winning a Golden Plumbob award! In four weeks it'll become a regular topic once more. Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Scribal_Goddess

Post Counts

Post by Scribal_Goddess »

Overall comment, as I read the entire thing today: That is a heck of a lot of kids. And a heck of a lot of them with black hair, too.

Return to “Sims 2 Completed Stories”