Love Is Blind: A KISA *completed 2011*

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Love Is Blind: A KISA *completed 2011*

Post by Sam »

Hi!

I found this challenge while rummaging through my old slideshare documents, and I wondered why there's no thread for it. So here's all the links for my Knight In Shining Armour challenge, which I completed a long time ago! Also, it's a rather short challenge, and so are the updates. :)

Enjoy!

Part 1: "I'd rather rescue myself"
Part 2: "Will there be cake?"
Part 3: "The therapist said so."
Part 4: "I love you, stupid."
Part 5: "Perfect for escape."
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Love Is Blind: A KISA *completed 2011*

Post by Teresa »

Great job on the finish, even if it is a short challenge, it is still cool to complete them - and sometimes those are the ones I have the hardest time finishing O.o
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

I loved reading this, especially the step-brother getting more attention than the damsel xD I can't seem to find a ruleset anywhere, do you have it copied down somewhere?
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

I'm glad you enjoyed it! The rules were on old boolprop, which is now gone, so the best I can do is let you know the rules I can remember, or what I can decipher from the updates -

- You need an evil step-mother & step-brother/sister, like in the fairy tales. I can't recall if there was a restriction on what aspirations they have.
- The damsel is obviously locked in the tower, which I'm thinking had restrictions on size/what could go in there. From the pictures, it looks like the cheapest fridge, cheap bed, cheap bookcase. If I remember rightly, the damsel was also allowed a trash can - which couldn't be emptied as she couldn't get to the kerb, so we had rubbish EVERYWHERE by the end.
- Apparently the damsel can't have anything other than instant meals til she maxes cooking, according to the first chapter
- The door is locked for the damsel, but potential spouses can get in. I found they didn't really, because of the cheap furniture up there.
- I'm thinking the damsel & the knight can't kiss before their wedding, but I'm not sure. Premarital woohoo is definitely off the table tho.
- From the updates, I'm thinking the rules for escape are they can't escape unless the step-family is off the lot.

I hope that's enough to provide you with some sort of ruleset. :)
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

Thanks! I've read breakingthenight's KISA, so I already had a hum of the restrictions.
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

nooboostar:
I remember it being a fun little one to play! It's a shame the ruleset is missing, although this is what I could recall:
Sam wrote:I'm glad you enjoyed it! The rules were on old boolprop, which is now gone, so the best I can do is let you know the rules I can remember, or what I can decipher from the updates -

- You need an evil step-mother & step-brother/sister, like in the fairy tales. I can't recall if there was a restriction on what aspirations they have.
- The damsel is obviously locked in the tower, which I'm thinking had restrictions on size/what could go in there. From the pictures, it looks like the cheapest fridge, cheap bed, cheap bookcase. If I remember rightly, the damsel was also allowed a trash can - which couldn't be emptied as she couldn't get to the kerb, so we had rubbish EVERYWHERE by the end.
- Apparently the damsel can't have anything other than instant meals til she maxes cooking, according to the first chapter
- The door is locked for the damsel, but potential spouses can get in. I found they didn't really, because of the cheap furniture up there.
- I'm thinking the damsel & the knight can't kiss before their wedding, but I'm not sure. Premarital woohoo is definitely off the table tho.
- From the updates, I'm thinking the rules for escape are they can't escape unless the step-family is off the lot.
It's a starting point, if nothing else. I wish I'd written the rules down properly somewhere!

Return to “Sims 2 Completed Stories”