Sunnyside Valley Prospertiy (Updated 26th March 2016)

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
skyegal23
Origin ID: Skyegal19
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Sunnyside Valley Prospertiy (Updated 26th March 2016)

Post by skyegal23 »

I decided to start a prosperity challenge for fun, i wont be playing for points but i will be following some rules listed below
Youngest sim of Family will be the heir to bring in next generation.
Male or Females can propose
Uni- Sims will be sent 1 day before thier Adult birthday and Uni play for 2 Semesters will be added to the end of the rotation and then the end of the next rotation as sims will be away for
7 days before returning. When returning, if they are the heir they move back in thier original home but if they are not they move to a home of thier own and become another family on the rotation.
All Aspirations are randomly rolled
Chance cards can't be ignored
Challenge ends with 1st sim in 5th Generations death
Townies can be asked to move in or married but must stay until they age or until they move out with a original family member.
Sims can move as many times as they want between houses
Well now to get to the challenge
Round 1, Family 1- The Smiths
Last edited by skyegal23 on March 26th, 2016, 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Challenges
I have a variety of challenges. They are all on one blog, but each has a table of contents My Blog
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Sunnyside Valley Prospertiy

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Well, this is a sweet little family, and even the elder has doable wants. I hope they make it.
Spoiler:
I also hope Juan and Mary-Ann don't have problems with her want. Heheh.

Oh, a baby on the way! Wait, two days before the round ends? She's probably going to give birth as soon as you load. LOL.
I don't think I've read a prosperity challenge before, so this will be a good education on how it all works. Have fun!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
skyegal23
Origin ID: Skyegal19
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Sunnyside Valley Prospertiy

Post by skyegal23 »

I have another update
Round 1 family 2
Also Round 1, Family 3
My Challenges
I have a variety of challenges. They are all on one blog, but each has a table of contents My Blog

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”