Silk Road, a Pan-Asian Royal Kingdom

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Mauricette
Steam ID: coag27
Origin ID: DiamondCoyote

Post Counts

Re: The Silk Road - A Pan-Asian RKC

Post by Mauricette »

raebeth47 wrote:Great update!
Spoiler:
The kids are all cute. Love Satsuna being a shy little princess. And hooray for an heir and not one, but two spares!
omg, right?!?!? I couldn't believe it! I was so so happy! Also, new chapter: Poor Priya
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Wow! Four updates since last I read. I just binge-read, and can't remember any specific comments (I literally did not sleep all night, and it's 4 in the afternoon, so my brain is fried, and I can't remember much), but I did laugh several times, and enjoy it all. I think there's some drama with the peasants, that will be interesting in the future. Also, the Empress is Awesome!

I love how everyone hangs out all over the place!

OK, I need a nap. Hope to see more chapters soon.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

I love this little challenge. I just tend to lurk a lot....
Spoiler:
Poor Pryia. I've always liked her. Sounds like she needs a day to get out of the house. Or else hire a nanny and have all the noble ladies over for tea.
Your empress is amazing.
And hooray for all those heirs. Usually the game likes to troll you with an abundance of girls when you try to play patriarchies. Or at least mine does.
I look forward to more.
raebeth47

Post Counts

Post by raebeth47 »

Spoiler:
Poor Priya. She should have a ladies' tea circle or something. The kids are cute, although darn firstborn effect.

With the title of the chapter I thought she was going to have quads or something.
Mauricette

Post Counts

Post by Mauricette »

Chapter- wait I'm not numbering chapters- Second Rotation- Wan Family Chapter is up! Street Lamps
Simply Isn't Worth It
Obligatory Prince Hugs
The Package
I know its been a while since I submitted anything, I've readdicted myself to Minecraft. >_<
Thank you everyone for commenting!

Raebeth: lol quads would have sucked! I dont have that mod anymore though- or maybe I do... I think its just not enabled.
mysterymusic7: Oh, man, right? that totally happened in my first legacy. Although I have to say, this neighborhood is miraculously blessed with bunches of sons. Lets keep the trend going, eh?
MichelleCYoung: yes, the peasants are surprisingly mischievous, Let's not let them have all the fun though, amirite?
Mauricette

Post Counts

Post by Mauricette »

The last two chapters of the second rotation are up: There Should be Laws + Life Sucks for Peasants
raebeth47

Post Counts

Post by raebeth47 »

Heads up, the "Obligatory Prince Hugs" link above goes to the first chapter instead.
Spoiler:
Great second rotation! Lots of cute kids. And twins just means the neighborhood will grow faster.
It's a shame about Rodney.
The prince certainly seems to like the girls in the neighborhood. It's looking like he'll have his pick for a future wife.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Gee, it's been a while since I read this. So much to catch up on.
Spoiler:
You have teen/adult romance enabled? What drama! I have to say, though, the wife handled it well.

That prince is such a cutie, showing up all over!

Wow. Life really does suck for peasants. Single mom with how many kids? Thank Boolprop for the nanny! BTW, how did you call her? I thought you had no phones.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Mauricette

Post Counts

Post by Mauricette »

nice catch raebeth, thank you!
Spoiler:
I was not expecting so many twins! that never happens in any of my other neighborhoods. XD
Michelle: No, I dont have inteen, I just wrote it like that. and yeah, i was going to leave out phones, but the rules say royal and noble children must get into private school and i cant invite the headmaster without a phone. so the grown ups gets cellphones for service purposes and calling the headmaster only.
Mauricette

Post Counts

Re: Silk Road: Raven over the Moon

Post by Mauricette »

After a year long hiatus I'm hitting the ground running and starting the third rotation of the Silk Road!
Three chapters coming at you hot:
Mystery Farter
Spontaneous Combustion
Raven over the Moon
Mauricette

Post Counts

Post by Mauricette »

Two new chapters, Woops, that's too warm and Weee-ooom!
Mauricette

Post Counts

Post by Mauricette »

Really need to speed this challenge up! The next chapter is out, Last Tier, and it wraps up the Third Rotation!

I'll be trying to include couple of households at a time per chapter. Otherwise this is going to take positively AGES! :D
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Just caught up. Love reading your attempt at a RKC!
Spoiler:
I love the little kimonos for the kids! A little CC isn't too bad...
I was about to say that Spontaneous Combustion is possible in game...if sims overheat and get all red on their themometer's it is possible for them to spontaneously catch on fire. Not sure if they really were glitched, but it does seem some of your lots were getting glitched since you had to rebuy their lots....but Pryia's death might really have just happened.....but now for future reference you know to just keep an eye on those thermometers...
Hopefully you don't end up with too much scandal next generation...it'll be fun to see who everyone pairs up with as I'm guessing next rotation or so we'll start to see people being paired off.
I went to combining all my families of a class to a single chapter a while ago too, cause like you said 1 family a time and this challenge will take forever. LOL
Good luck! Can't wait for more.
Mauricette

Post Counts

Post by Mauricette »

mysterymusic7 wrote:Just caught up. Love reading your attempt at a RKC! ...
Thank you for all your encouragement! I really needed it today! :heart:
Mauricette

Post Counts

Re: Silk Road, a Pan-Asian Royal Kingdom

Post by Mauricette »

New chapter: Hormones Waste No time The Royals and Nobles enter teendom en masse!

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”