The Legacy of Mr. Oak: A DitFT [8/15/2017]

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Thaitanic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: crimml
Origin ID: re030
Great Britain

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Legacy of Mr. Oak: A Difference in the Family Tree

Post by Thaitanic »

Good luck with your mock exams and your schooling, I think we all know how hard school and simming are to balance :lol: <3 Revise hard! Don't do what I did and not revise at all :shifty:

Also congrats on your Golden Plumbob nominations :D
call me Thai!
they/them
ChokolateBanana

Post by ChokolateBanana »

wAIT WHAT? :D that's the first time I'm hearing this! xD I must really be living under a rock.
Pssst, it has plantsims!
ChokolateBanana

(Taken from my LJ)
Yes! It's finally here! Now, hold your surprise :D You probably thought I went away for good, but I did promise to go back to writing as soon as possible ;3
This chapter is mostly centered around the girls, Breynia in particular (it just happened like this). I'll try to speed things up a little, because this stage of life could take ages to write about. I mean, we're almost at chapter 10 xd
I'm thinking of giving this generation around 12/13 chapters. Originally it was supposed to be only 10, but it would leave many things unanswered, and those who know about this challenge and its rules, probably remember about gen 2 rules. That's another reason not to speed things up and wrap things up in the 1st generation carefully :3
Heir poll is happenning, but not until the boys grow up into teens.
Anyways, enjoy reading!
Pssst, it has plantsims!
ChokolateBanana

Chapter 10 is up! :3
Pssst, it has plantsims!
ChokolateBanana

Heyy guys :D I'm still alive so here, have an update!
Don't kill mi pls
Pssst, it has plantsims!
platformperil
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Post by platformperil »

Spoiler:
Hey, so small update on public woohoo (I need to read the whole thing now the latest chapter was TOO good). There's a glitch in the photobooth that allows it when you woohoo in it to count as public woohoo. Even if it's in your own house. So just a tip for you.
Uta No Prince Sama!
ChokolateBanana

Spoiler:
Oh! I might test that on another family :D thanks for the tip! It would make things easier for Bri if this glitch works :thup:
Pssst, it has plantsims!
ChokolateBanana

Hey guys! Chapter 13 is up and heir poll is gonna be uploaded soon :3
Pssst, it has plantsims!
ChokolateBanana

Hey guys! I was just writing a long post when my internet disconnnected so now I have to write everything all over again Dx
There are a few things that I really wanted to get off my chest.
:arrow: I noticed that there are barely any people reading this story nowadays, and I realised that it's definitely a mistake from my side xd
:arrow: I re-read the first few chapters and compared them to some of my latest chapters and WOW.
:arrow: I realised that I ruined my story with lazy narrative and unnecessary dialogues, also ruining the original comedic genre of the story.
What's the point of writing this? Well, definitely to apologise :/ I'm sorry for ruining the story *bows head*
I decided to try and bring life back to this challenge - next week (on saturday, to be exact), if there are no votes cast on my heir poll, I will choose an heir myself and try my best to write a story the way it was intended. I considered scrapping the story completely, but I don't want to stop writing just yet.
So TL;DR - Generation 2 will be about quality over quantity.
To anyone still reading my story - thank you <3
Pssst, it has plantsims!
ChokolateBanana

Re: The Legacy of Mr. Oak: A DitFT [6/4/2016]

To anyone interested, I added the heir poll to the boolprop forums xd I hope to get at least one vote because dang xD
Pssst, it has plantsims!
ChokolateBanana

Re: The Legacy of Mr. Oak: A DitFT [6/4/2016]

Hey guys! Quick update!
I am playing my challenge neighbourhood on rotation so that it wouldn't get boring too quickly, that's one of the reasons I'm so late with the update! I am in the process of making a new chapter though, so this story isn't dead in case you were wondering! Sorry about the long wait! Here, have a cookie :cookie:
Pssst, it has plantsims!
ChokolateBanana

Re: The Legacy of Mr. Oak: A DitFT [8/15/2017]

Hey guys! I finally updated the story :D
It's short, and I really didn't intend for it to be that way. My computer started getting lots of problems (that's windows 10 for ya'll) so I had to re-install windows. By doing so, I uninstalled all of the games I had, but thankfully not the saves. Still, I decided to completely clean my downloads folder, because I had a lot of stuff I didn't need or stuff that didn't work, so I had to re-download defaults and all that but this time I put them in separate folders so that it's easier for me to find faulty custom content next time.
Sooo that made my game look very different from how it looked before and it wouldn't make sense to put new images to the 2.6 update :D
I'm currently playing on rotation and taking images for the next chapter. It might take a few months again (not gonna lie), but it's a work in progress :3
Happy simming! <3
Pssst, it has plantsims!

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”