Happy Trails: A Trailer Park Challenge Heir Poll Exists! 3/3

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Re: Happy Trails: A Trailer Park Challenge Chapter 5 (6/16)

Post by Radiochocolate »

Spoiler:
Egads. I don't know who I feel more sorry for, you or your sims. The toddler beds are pretty nifty (except that mine keep lagging). Just wait 'til all those children are teens ;) I'd tell you to spray the roaches, but they make me crack up. More chaptersplease ~
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game
shannonagins
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Happy Trails: A Trailer Park Challenge Chapter 6 (6/18)

Post by shannonagins »

Hey Guys! I came up with a name for this chapter! Thank you Mia for helping out.
Happy Trails: A Country Boy Can Survive

Bouncer:
Spoiler:
Haha, I couldn't come up with anything for the paintings and built the wall first and was like, how am I gonna keep these butthole neighbors outta my yard selling space and keep them off my lawn without a shotgun? Yay for rustic, medieval downloads!

Oh btw, the kid count is 16 (not including the unborn) at the end of this chapter.
Mia:
Spoiler:
THANK YOU, thank you soooo much for the idea. I couldn't come up with anything because I wasn't trying to search enough terms. Looking up redneck songs found the perfect one!!!!!!!!

You should probably feel sorry for my sims....You'll see in this chapter about the spraying. I think my sims should just keep to trying to stomp them personally lol.

Request granted btw.
Welcome to the Trailer Park!
Updated 2/26/2016
Berret

Post by Berret »

Spoiler:
Something's up when there are more kids than roaches! And yet another pregnancy, you are a miracle simmer Shan, I'll never be able to keep up with all those kids!
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

Spoiler:
Always happy to help ;) I actually laughed out loud at the roach commander dialogue :rofl: Have your sims ever heard of birth control? o.O Hope I'm not jinxing anything, but seeing all those kids makes me think about what would happen if the Social Worker visited.
"Alright scumbag parents, hand over the - oh god what is this dump! Where are the ki- *opens the door* Oh god. *picks up cellphone* Yeah, I'm going to need back-up for this one. About 4 cars, at least."
Oh George. Each trailer park has its jerk. Wait, you got them into private school? *blink blink* No, I'm probably just seeing things. Trailer trash could never get into private school *glances at my Fortune teens* unfortunately
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
I see the hack is still not playing nice with you...must be a curse on you with ACR pulling the strings. I could give you a few country songs too, Out Last Night (Kenny Chesney), I'm Gonna Miss Her (Brad Paisley) and Whiskey's Gone (Zac Brown Band).<-- perfect for Bella and her "juice" obsession. My iTunes has a few country songs on it. Anyway, just read the last three chapters. Nice. :thup:
Faye Silver
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Faye Silver »

So just read all the chapters up so far.
Spoiler:
12 pregnancies...I...that's what about six pregnancies per sim? That's not even counting how many kids have resulted from each one. I have difficulty getting kids into private school with a regular house with decent enviro scores. But still, that's impressive. You're making me feel sort of bad for those roach armies.
Anyway, it's really great so far!
ImageImageImage Image
ImageImage
[hr]
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

OK, so I'm binge-reading, and all my comments will go in the spoiler:
Spoiler:
Wow! You have fantastic luck with the matchmaker! Being cheap has never failed you? Woooow!

Also, I like the bathroom outside and "illegally tapped into the water pipes." LOL!

Bwahahahaaaa! Same sex pregnancy rocks. You are going to zip right through those four required pregnancies. It's like having two sets of twins. Awesome idea!

Ten Kid Want? 0.0

Why don't they just spray the roaches? Or do you like watching your sims get the flu? That's entertaining, I suppose.

No TARDIS? Noooooo!

Those toddlers are adorable!

Oh, the places sims sleep! Poor Bella. Does she ever get into the gold again?

Reba has GOT to get a karaoke machine, or at least a microphone. SWEET! My favorite country singer!

Oooh, those roaches are MEAN! Danica!

I love the roaches' conversations. So funny!

Cooking pot toddler toy? WAAAANT!

"And the kids are off to get learned!" This reminds me of my aunt, the first-grade school teacher in a small town in Louisiana. She did a great job teaching those first graders, but when the class moved up to second grade, she got a shock. The second grade teacher talked to her, after a few weeks of school, and said, "I don't need to do anything with this kids this year. You done learned 'em all they need to know." :weeps for our future: Here's hoping that your Trailerhood kids have better teachers than that second-grade teacher. They can't have my aunt, though. She's retired.

Bella needs an intervention, or Juicekeggers Anonymous. THOSE ROACHES!! LOL! Lots of stories have villains, but I do believe yours are the most original I've ever encountered.

Oh, my boolprop, you're really going for that want?! I salute you, you brave soul!

I love those bunk beds! They're my favorite space-savers, and I do prefer that wood-frame that you picked. Did you know, you can get a double bed from the same one who made those bunk beds? You can set it up high, and make it a loft, and use the space underneath for a desk, or couch, or something. They should sit, or they'll knock their heads, but it's really nifty!

Those poor, poor women. Can't possibly get enough sleep, and there isn't enough coffee in the world.

You did it! And you're still going strong. Wow, I am impressed at all these babies, and that they still love each other.

"And Reba saw way more than she wanted to."

Ooooh, those fish-stealin' varmints! The poor, flu-ridden sims.

""Diapey green nose noise.""

"On this episode of Bella's Breakdowns, Babies and Bills:" I love the alliteration here. Also, I worry for her life. They both have to stay alive until at least one of the kids is a teen.

Roachmanistan! LOL! These area soon becoming my favorite sim villains of all time! Definitely in competition with Merry White (Keika's White Legacy).

That's an, ermm, interesting sales pitch.

Nice yard sale! Oooh, I hope you actually can get the dogs. Your house is so crowded, you might not be allowed to adopt them.

Noooooo! Commander's gone!

I'm worried about the social worker coming. Apparently, they only care about grades, food, and body temperatures, but roach-infested trash heaps are A-OK.

Uhoh. Is George going to compete with the roaches for Antagonist of the Year?

Wow. More kids.

Bobbi Jo and Earl are teens! Yay! And both eligible for heirships. With her LTW, I'm putting in an early vote for Bobbi Jo. It just fits, somehow.

ELEVEN??? George really IS gunning for Antagonist. Yikes! Maybe you'll be lucky, and he'll run away as a teen. Quick! Make sure he hates his Mamas!

"dead end vacation from the kids" OMG! I have heard people in REAL LIFE talk about work that way!

Owch! Repo Man.

You called the Headmaster? 0.0, again!

My jaw literally dropped. Thank boolprop for fish and flirting.
And that's a great place to stop. Wow. I am amazed.
Spoiler:
I always play to try very, very hard to make sure that the sims are happy and successful. I just don't have the sheer guts to do what you do.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Candi0207

Post by Candi0207 »

This was hilarous and this challenge is calling my name. However I think it should have points for illegimate kids, even more perharps... muhahaha! MY favorite phrase was
Spoiler:
well, George has a fatal flaw.

George is an asshole.
LOL!
shannonagins
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Happy Trails: A Trailer Park Challenge Chapter 7 (2/26)

Post by shannonagins »

Hey guys! I come bearing an update!!!

I played this chapter out ages ago and have had the stuff started and saved on my blogger for like the last six months just cause I didn't have the heart to write it.

But here it is!

Happy Trails: If I Die Young
Updated 2/26/2016
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Oh, my gosh!
Spoiler:
Well, here we were , moving right along as always, with the roaches being hilarious, and George being an asshole, and then !!!!!!

I just don't know what to say. SNIFF!
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
shannonagins
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by shannonagins »

Candi0207 wrote:This was hilarous and this challenge is calling my name. However I think it should have points for illegimate kids, even more perharps... muhahaha! MY favorite phrase was
Spoiler:
well, George has a fatal flaw.

George is an asshole.
LOL!
Well Candi, I have great news for you. Would have replied earlier, but was running a tad late for work getting the chapter uploaded, so I figured I'd reply now.
Illegitimate children do get you more points!! Taken directly from FuzzySporks point post:
fuzzyspork wrote: Raisin’ Them Up:

+2 for each legitimate pregnancy. (Twins and multiples count as one pregnancy.)

+ 3 for each illegitimate pregnancy.
Muahahahaha!!!!

Michelle:
Spoiler:
I KNOW!!! I straight up started crying when it was happening. For some reason, SimShan couldn't bring up the option to save her either. :(
Updated 2/26/2016
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

Spoiler:
You know there are too many children when neither the parents nor the player remember their amount or names. That's probably why George is such an asshole: he wants to stand out!

I thought apocalypse lots were messy, but this is just ridiculous. Too bad the Roachbusters charge too much.

Yay for doggies! Officer P. Eta, why doubt the place? The kids are obviously still alive!

The SimShan Flour Bag dialogue was hilarious :lol:

When are you going to have the heir poll? Luckily not all children have to run for it, just the ones whose names we/you actually remember :P

RIP Bella. May her ghost be moderate in haunting the place. REVEEEENGE

(Also, I found my way to your simblr, and now I simply have to find Gerard Way singing Simlish *goes scavenger hunting*)
Berret

Post by Berret »

Spoiler:
NOOOOOOOOOO BELLLAAAAAAAAAAA D:
Cute puppy though, and really Shan, I don't know how you can keep up with all the kids! I lose track at three! :P
shannonagins
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Happy Trails: A Trailer Park Challenge Heir Poll Exists!

Post by shannonagins »

Hey guys! We're looking for a new Trailer Heir! Go Vote for your favorite here: http://boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2385
Updated 2/26/2016
raebeth47

Post Counts

Post by raebeth47 »

Loving this!
Spoiler:
I love how the roaches have organized into an army.
Too bad about Bella, but hey, I'm impressed that all the kids are actually still alive! And, SimShan could marry again to bring in some money (and continue her streak of having ridiculous numbers of babies well into elderhood).
George is an asshole. George stands out in a household of who knows how many kids. Be like George.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I have to admit that this story is what prompted me to put in the trips and quads mod, and then again, I was reading this story when I was on my pain pills, and thought, HEY! I know what to do with my apocalypse!

Yes, Happy Trails will forever be my ... ummmm, I'm not sure of the word, but it certainly had an effect. I have eleven children, with coordinating outfits, to keep them straight, and the ONLY ones I can actually identify on sight are Peaches and Cream. That's it. For all others, I must consult my notes. Every. Single. Time. I'm not sure how you mange it with so many.

If it makes you feel any better, I have known two families with 13 or more children in the house, at once (and the parents just keep wanting more. They usually wind up taking in the kids their relatives don't want. It's like, grandparents have several kids, all of whom have kids, but only one of them WANT kids, so the one family winds up raising them all). Anyway, it's tough, but manageable. Of course, in those families, the teens and children do chores and help out, and in one, the mother actually took in "apprentices," as an official home-ec teacher (it was in Germany, and that's a real thing there), so they had a well-ordered household, and everyone was loving and functional, and it wasn't Duggar-like, at all. The American family I knew like that only had one incident of the mother driving away without one of her kids, and she turned around and came back for her within two hours, so... Yeah. If you keep all those kids from Social Services, I will be AMAZED and have so much respect! Heck, if you keep more than half safe, I'll be amazed! This game can be unforgiving in that respect.

It's possible SimShan couldn't plead with the Reaper because he thought there were just too many sims in the house. Well, with only one adult, there might not be that many for too long. It's hard to keep all the kids safe from the Social Services, with only one adult, and a pack of uncontrollable teens running around not helping out much. Good luck. Good thing you have at least those teens to survive. I look forward to seeing what happens next.

Also, no matter who wins the heir poll, I hope you keep up with George. I want spare updates, if he loses.
Candi0207

Post by Candi0207 »

Wow, and I thought my family was miserable, lol.
Spoiler:
Ah yes, nothing like passing out half naked in your front yard while an officer of the law questions your parenting abilities. Lol, loved this line. Reminded me of a bad cops show.

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”