The Canssington Family (Warwickshire Renaissance Challenge)

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.

The Canssington Family (Warwickshire Renaissance Challenge)

Post by 0123456789 »

The Canssington Family - Albert and Laura are looking forward to participate in the Warwickshire Renaissance Challenge. They drag their little boy along, hoping that the challenge will make him a stronger man and dutiful husband someday. Will Albert and Laura be successful in the Warwickshire Challenge and move up the social ladder? And will their only son at this moment, Christopher, be willing to continue the family spirit or smash it to smithereens?

The Canssington Family

Mod edit:
Albert is glad that he has made the transition from living in the crowded two-bedroom apartment to living on the open field under a roof that he now belongs to him and no other. As soon as he settles down with his family, a host of things comes his way, whether he likes it or not. Will Albert be able to deal with the dramatic change of lifestyle? And will the events be remembered for all successive generations?

The Canssington Family II
Last edited by Chase on January 17th, 2015, 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I added the content from the second topic to this one. Please add new updates to your story by editing the original topic :)
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Canssington Family (Warwickshire Renaissance Challen

Post by Teresa »

Great start. I haven't been able to read the instructions and rules - the link posted from your blog shows a lot of unavailable screens and very little text. Is there a better link to the rules somewhere?
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Jenn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: oxjennxo
Origin ID: xoxjennxox
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Jenn »

I have been working on this challenge forever, but it is so hard. Great start!

Teresa: Warwickshire Rules
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Thanks for the link. First I am in awe of the creator of this challenge. Wow, she really put a lot into the idea. I have downloaded the pdf and will read through it in detail.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Chase »

Hello!

When adding new updates to your challenge, please edit your original topic (this topic), rather than creating a new one :)

You can do that by clicking the "Edit" button on your first post in this topic. The "Edit" button is found at the top-right of the post, near the "Quote" button.
From the edit page you can change the title of the topic, and of course the content of the post to your liking.

If you have any questions on how to do this, feel free to ask a mod or admin like me or Teresa :D I've locked the second topic.

Happy Simming! :plumbob:
hello! :heartbeat:

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”