Land of Ingleside Updated 3/27/19

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Land of Ingleside Updated 3/27/19

Post by mysterymusic7 »

So once upon a time I was working on a Royal Kingdom Challenge on a very old laptop. I became attached to all my sims and was nearly on generation 3, when the old laptop died. I got a new mac, got the super collection, but I was unable to salvage any of my old sims from Avonlea. Then one day, I asked Pony if she could help me problem solve and figure out some way to get my old sims back. She did and then I had to decide what on earth to do with the few I had actually saved on the old hard-drive that she could salvagve...and then it hit me. A Build a City challenge! Nothing better right? So here we are Pony a BaCc featuring Erec and Fransica Roth that you so lovingly saved for me. Not sure if I'll actually play this thing all the way to 50K or even if I'll keep score, but we'll jus see what happens.

EDIT: Recently saw a BaCc variation where the goal is to unlock all careers, add a business district/make as prosperous settlement as you can in 2-3 generations. I think I like this better right now as I may want this to be a slightly shorter challenge than the RKC and I like my challenges to have known end points. At least for now I think this is how I'm gonna play it. I reserve the rights to extend playing time if I want.

Week 1:
Roth Family
]Brome Family

Week 2:
Roth Family
Brome

Week 3
Roth Family
Last edited by mysterymusic7 on March 27th, 2019, 8:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Land of Ingleside

Post by Pony »

Omg, I love it!!!!
Spoiler:
Awww you named their daughter after me. She's so cute and will be a good big sister. I can send you my himself the way I sent the others. It's so good to see the Roths back in action! Can't wait for more!
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
Go right ahead. She can "pop in" for a visit with her niece and nephew that way.
It's so good to have them back. I've missed these two so much.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Fran and Erec are back! Wooot!
Spoiler:
It looks like Erec came first, founded the place, built a few businesses and amassed a fortune! That house! Wow. And he has his wife and daughter joining him, plus a friend and a servant! That must be three or four businesses (three, if Pony was born in game).

Also, YAY, Pony! You're a wizard, and deserve to have a sweet sim named after you!

This is great! I hope you continue.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Re: Land of Ingleside Updated 3/16/19

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Michelle yes Erec came first and worked the land ahead of everyone else. It's 3 businesses yeah gave the Orrery to Honor Brome..you can see it in their week. He kept the other 2 he has. Yes Pony was born in game. And I'm so happy to have them back too. Pony is a wizard yes.

And...I continued. Update!
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Yay an update!
Spoiler:
That puddle idea is brilliant!!! I would have never thought of that! So nice to more sims settling in Ingleside.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
I certainly thought so too! I think that little girl may be a genius. I love when sims get creative.
Oh and have another update!
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Land of Ingleside Updated 3/17/19

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
Poor Pony, being the eldest is hard. My youngest brother was born when I was 12. There were some times I resented him. Hopefully she gets to make friends with someone soon.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Re: Land of Ingleside Updated 3/18/19

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
Yeah I feel a little bad for your namesake right now. Poor thing didn't bring 1 sim home from school her entire childhood. Hopefully things pick up in Season 3.
Update!
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Land of Ingleside Updated 3/18/19

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
I sense teenage plots at foot :shifty: Lol, of course Felice maxed her cleaning skill. I can't wait to meet the new settlers!
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Re: Land of Ingleside Updated 3/27/19

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
Felice is awesome I love her. Meeting new settlers should be very fun.
Update!
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
Awww, Pony is finally getting to make friends. And learned to fire dance too. She's so awesome.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I got caught up. The new BACC rules, where you just unlock all the careers, sounds very interesting. What's the link for that? Nevermind. Don't tell me. I'll just wind up starting yet another BACC, and I have tooooooo maaaaannnnnyyyyyy!
Cool, though! I like to see how your families are moving right along. So successful!

Spoiler:
The puddle idea is genius! Especially if the kids are not allowed to study. I can use that for an apocalypse, alright.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”