Blueberry Island - A BaCC - updated June 22, 2021

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Blueberry Island - A BaCC - updated December 7, 2014

Post by Anne »

Autumn - Haha, I noticed! (I got an email everytime you liked a post :mrgreen: ) Thank you so much for your compliments! Peaceful and lovely is exactly what I'm going for with this BaCC, although some drama cannot be avoided (especially when more Romance Sims grow up), I think! Thanks for reading! :D

The previous update was only yesterday, but I'm back already with the last update of Winter 2! We visit Adam Robinson for four days in his new home.
Lorinsv
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Lorinsv »

Spoiler:
I'm happy for Adam, Gretchen is a great Sim! And more ginger kids for the hood is a good thing.

Those windows do look nice, I'll have to remember them.

I love having Business as an alternate desirable career when they can't find the one they want right off.

I married Ben Long into a family ages ago and they had 8 kids, all boys(!), and I was only happy with the looks of two of them, which was one of the reasons I decided not to generate the familiar townies and downtownies in Mesa Vista. Sometimes I miss seeing them around though (and I always wanted to play Sandy Bruty *lightbulb* perhaps I'll clone her from another hood and move her to MV after all!).
Image Image
ISTJ
apocalypticautumn
Steam ID: attackonautumn
Origin ID: attackonautumn

Post Counts

Post by apocalypticautumn »

[spoiler]It seemed like Adam was destined for an elderly woman there at first. :haha:
He and Gretchen make an adorable couple~ :hearts: I can't wait to see their relationship blossom![/spoiler][/size]
Autumn, Lv26 Magikarp✰
[spoiler]Currently Playing
TS2 - A B Chester: A Giekey Alphabetacy [May 31]
TS3 - The Spectrum's Rainbow Roulette

Elsewhere

Apocalyptic Sims :plumbob: Magikarp Wow
Tweeter&Backloggery[/spoiler]
maryselorraine
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Malta

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by maryselorraine »

I was sure I had commented on this BACC before but apparently I didn't! Sorry about that!
Spoiler:
Oh just realised, I did comment but back in the old boolprop forum. Anyways for my lack of comments, you'll get a nice long one about the last round :)
Robinson - I think I said this before but I love Julia and she looks even prettier as an elder! I'm a sucker for pretty sims and so I would have never had the courage to marry off my sim to Benjamin Long! I love how Owen and Eric turned out though and Eric's freckles really suit him. You are right, he is the spitting image of his father!
Walker - all of the girls are so pretty and Rachel is gorgeous!!! I think she and George make a really cute couple but since she's a romance sim only time will tell! How are you finding it, running a restaurant? Personally I think that's one of the hardest businesses to run and it always takes ages for the business to climb up the ranks!
Burke - I've never had a party where no one showed up! That must have been quite the experience for poor Amin!
Harris - I love having kids from different households befriend each other. Haha, Rachel is certainly determined about appearing in all updates!
Adam - same thing happens to me, whenever I am hunting for a spouse no possible suitors appear! Thank the stars for Gretchen and the end of Adam's lonely era!
Looking forward to more updates and please excuse me in advance if I take a long time to comment again since I'm in my final year of studies and that pretty much ruins all my free time!
Hi! I'm Maryse :)

ImageImage
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

i haven't checked for a while, and now two updates! Yay!
Spoiler:
Wow, things are really coming along! But it's hard when your guy can't find a woman his own age. Although with an elderly wife, they could adopt, but then he'd have to face losing her so soon. Unless you do Elixir. I'm glad he found Gretchen, although for a moment, there, I was kind of looking forward to seeing the hot dates at the Military complex.

You're really doing well keeping all these families going and happy. Lots of happy sims makes me happy.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Twilightoutside

Post Counts

Post by Twilightoutside »

:#1: :starry: :hearts:
Spoiler:
Always a joy getting back on track with reading someone's challenge!

actually have to disagree with maryselorraine's comment above a teensy, teeeeensy weensy bit...true, Benjaming Longs nose can be a challenge for pretty Sims, but strangely it blends in rather well with a pretty Sim like Julia - makes the beauty more accentuated in my mind.

Also big WHOA to Rachel, she looks almost prettier than her older sister Caroline... I said 'almost', please don't kill me Caroline... :cover:

Congrats on the cute Burke twins! I always have trouble dressing and styling toddlers adorable...

Hm, Bronze Robot Badge... will there be Servos on Blueberry Island at any time in the future... just asking... :hmm: :splat:
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Anne »

Thanks for all of the comments, you guys! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to respond.

Lorin
Spoiler:
More ginger kids is always a good thing, yes! I really like Adam and Gretchen together, I think they'll be very happy!

I think those windows are M&G, but I'm definitely not entirely sure, haha!

Business is perfect as a sort of "default career" if they can't find something else! More business tycoons please! :D

Ben can certainly produce some ... interesting children, but I'm quite happy with the three Robinson kids, actually! I like how they look quite unique. :) I've never played Sandy Bruty either (she's kinda scary!), but I definitely want to some day, too!
Autumn
Spoiler:
Haha, yes, it did look like that! Although I never really considered pairing him up with an elderly woman. :)
I can't wait to play them again! They're so cute together. :hearts:
Mar
Spoiler:
Ooh, I love long comments, haha! :) I remember you from the old Boolprop! :wave:
Julia is such a beautiful Sim, isn't she? I'm so glad to have her as a founder! Haha, I think Ben isn't that ugly, he just has some, let's say, interesting features. :smirk: I'm pretty glad with how their kids turned out as well, though!
Those Walker girls are just drop dead gorgeous, right? I'm sooo glad with how they turned out, all of them! I really hope Rachel and George will end up together (so they probably will, haha), but if she really wants to behave like a regular Romance Sim, they might not... Running a restaurant is quite challenging, but doable. I'd definitely say it's the most difficult business though! You have to make sure you have a good chef, and enough waiters.
Me neither! I was so surprised! I didn't even get the notice that some people didn't show up because they had to work... I hope this won't be a regular thing for Amin!
So do I! Maddie and Zoe are adorable together!
I was very happy when Gretchen finally showed up - she and Adam are a great match. :)
That's okay! I'm in my final year of studies as well, hence the late replies, haha!
Michelle
Spoiler:
Blueberry Island is doing great, isn't it? :) I didn't even consider pairing him with and elderly woman, although that might have been interesting in its own way, yes. Gretchen is great, though!

Thank you! Lots of happy Sims makes me happy as well :)
Twilightoutside
Spoiler:
I'm glad your enjoying it!

I agree with you! I love the unique appearances of the Robinson boys, and find them quite handsome. :)

Hahaha! All the Walker sisters are absolutely gorgeous! I think Caroline is still my favourite, but Rachel and Hannah are SO pretty as well!

Thanks! Yes, I always find that difficult as well. Do I want them to mathc, or not? Decisions, decisions!

Haha, who knows! :mrgreen: I wasn't planning on having a Servo invasion, though. ;)
Simsimity

Post Counts

Post by Simsimity »

All caught up! Love it so far - can't wait for more! :)
Call me Jenn/Rai, I answer to both!

Proudmoore Sims Downloads
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Anne »

Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying it! :)
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

I reread everything since I'd forgotten about this.
Spoiler:
Ah, Ben Longnose I was one of those naive simmers way back when I saw Ben from a distance I was like, hey he looks nice. Then I got closer and I'm like whoa...Pinocchio became a real boy after all!! :rofl: And I named my new RKC's first born princess after you by the way. Princess Anne sounds so regal and elegant I might publish it today. :highfive:
raebeth47

Post Counts

Post by raebeth47 »

All caught up!
Spoiler:
Looks like your neighborhood is growing nicely!
I love Maddie and Zoe's friendship.
Hooray for twins! I'm guessing you don't have triplets & quads, since you got so far in without multiples.
I have done the pet dividers for babies in their parents' rooms. Hey, whatever works.
I like Gretchen Chin, though I've never moved her in. Hopefully she'll be The One for Adam.
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Blueberry Island - A BaCC - updated March 16, 2015

Post by Anne »

Ani Mei
Spoiler:
Haha, is nose is kind of... extreme, yes xD I do think his kids can turn out quite nice, though. I like a bit of variation!
Princess Anne, that does sound pretty good... ;)
Thanks for commenting! :hug:
Raebeth
Spoiler:
I'm quite happy with how things are going for Blueberry Island! :)
Their friendship is so amazing! Hmm, maybe I should let them find an apartment together or something after they grow up... :)
I do have triplets and quads actually, but I'm too much of a wuss when it comes down to it and keep choosing "original number" when it's time for the birth. :')
Those dividers are awesome when you've got multiple kids of different ages sharing a room! :)
She's pretty cute, isn't she? In my game she's already married to him. ;)
Wow, it's been since December. o.O I have been playing Blueberry Island quite a lot though lately and have already finished playing Spring 3! Here's the first update, with the Robinson family: Clickity click!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Come by and see your namesake when you get the chance, link is in my siggy. Also the nose does actually blend so it doesn't stick out that much on the boys. Harder to tell on a female though, seeing as I discovered it in my legacy by accident...anyway nice update.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Yay! An update!
Spoiler:
I'm glad to see the Robinsons again, but it's sort of sad seeing the family shrink like that, with the boys grown and gone. Still, with Meadow there, it will grow again. Yay!

I hope you can get that university going. With a LTW of 5 top-level businesses, it's entirely possible (although tedious) to earn that million simoleons and form Robinson University. Was it Twilight who showed how to do that? You have to really focus on the sales and the snapdragons and the energizer, so invite along some aspiration fodder. But if you don't mind plowing through that, it's a boon to the whole community. And venues totally rock for that! Date, while you earn money and stars. Go Eric! And I just love that your date is paying to make out with the proprietor. LOL!

Booty call? Is that an ACR thing? Funny! I must say, Julia and Ben are really laid back parents.
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Lorinsv
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Lorinsv »

All around nice update, and thanks for the neighborhood pic! The houses look lovely arranged around the pond.
Spoiler:
Owen and Meadow are so cute together. I love that combo of LTWs for a Family couple :) Hoo-ee, the look on everyone's faces at the dining table! :lol:

I'll watch the crates of produce with interest. I have the fish packing station, don't know why I didn't get the one for fruits and veggies...

I haven't tried out the Romance aspiration perks yet, but then again, I don't play too many Romance Sims. Definitely gonna make use of them for Ethan Korben now :wink:
Looking forward to more!
Image Image
ISTJ
Scribal_Goddess

Post Counts

Post by Scribal_Goddess »

Just read through the first year: I'd all but forgotten how much fun having a Bigfoot in the game can be!
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Blueberry Island - A BaCC - updated March 20, 2015

Post by Anne »

Ani-Mei
Spoiler:
Haha, yes, I haven't seen it on a girl yet but it would be interesting to see that as well. Thank you! I'll try to remember to stop by your RKC soon!
Michelle
Spoiler:
I actually love to have gotten to a new stage for this family! Can't wait to see Owen and Meadow's kids.

Yes, I plan on Eric earning the island its first university (and I was actually planning on calling it Robinson University, too, haha! Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?) It's quite easy to make enough money for that, I've done it before in an unpublished BaCC. :)

Haha, yes they are!
Lorin
Spoiler:
I love seeing neighbourhood pics, so I want to provide them myself with every new season if I remember!

I LOVE Owen and Meadow together! Can't wait for them to get married and start having kids. :) And those faces are quite hilarious indeed :awesome:

It's the first time I'm using those packing crates (I haven't downloaded the fish one -- not sure why xD)

Seems like a good fit for Ethan. ;) The Smooth Talk is quite a funny interaction!
Scribal_Goddess - Bigfeet are so much fun! This was my first time really playing one. :) Thanks for leaving a comment!

---

There's another update already! Gonna go to bed now. :sleepy:
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Oh, goody! The Walkers are fun!
Spoiler:
"A burglar ogling the jewelry." LOL!!! Looks like another opening for Law Enforcement is on its way.

Elijah's "chess injury!" Oh, how I enjoy your way with words.

Oh, wow! I have never seen an Elder Bigfoot! They look nice and silvery.

And how DO you play TS3 very competitively?

Yay, Caroline! Future Entertainer!
Very enjoyable update! Thanks!
Lorinsv
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Lorinsv »

Yay, update!
Spoiler:
I've never seen an elder Bigfoot before! Andrew kinda looks like the Abominable Snowman now!

Congrats to Christy on reaching the top of Law Enforcement, and you for finally getting Bigfoot Fashion to Rank 10, and the restaurant to Level 8, and placing the stadium to open the Athletic career!

Bruno is cute, I love when pets get on the furniture. I wish they could nap on the sofa too.
Image Image
ISTJ
Twilightoutside

Post Counts

Post by Twilightoutside »

I'm way behind to comment :ouch , but anyway:
Spoiler:
Congrats on leveling the businesses and unlocking athletics - the soccer stadium is a hoot, right?
The Bigfoot Elder Stage is the most gracefully stage of all Sims - the Silver hair looks graceful and not like these saggy old hags... :sarcastic:
With all these Criminals around oogling the jewels, your new Captain Hero will probably be really busy... :sly:

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”