Briney Fjord BACC (30/03/16)

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
snowyscales

Briney Fjord BACC (30/03/16)

Post by snowyscales »

Because I love the name of the Briney Fjord map, and how it looks, too much to change a thing.

I'm using a mix of simsforaranya's Crystal Ridge BACC rules, and nepheri's rules, and some I made up myself, as well as the mini-challenges. When I mind those. Which I mostly don't.

Week 1
Green

Week 2
Green
Pink

Week 3
Green
Pink

Week 4
Green
Pink
Brown
Last edited by snowyscales on March 30th, 2016, 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lorinsv
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Briney Fjord BACC

Post by Lorinsv »

Nice start!
Spoiler:
I like the color themes.

Ruby is adorable!

Will Roger be selling any home-grown produce at his grocery store or is gardening what allows a grocery store to open in the town?
Image Image
ISTJ
snowyscales

Post by snowyscales »

Thanks!
Spoiler:
I decided to do the themes when I randomly pulled Green as Roger's surname, and then realised he was wearing green.

Nah, it'll just be the normal supermarket type stuff. I've tried a grocery shop that sells the stuff the sims grew, but it was an absolute nightmare with getting all the fiddly little tomatoes and such onto the shelves and keeping stuff fully stocked, and multiple sims all at the same shelf trying to buy stuff and blocking access to other shelves and god, never again.

It is the Gold Gardening Badge that let's him run a grocery shop, though.

With a Gold Gardening, and a grocery, it makes it easier to get food. I can now use the buy groceries delivery option. (Roger pays somebody to deliver the food, or I can just send the family to visit the shop.) Plus it saves me from having every damn family in the town having a food garden (since services like that would normally be locked until I had a good 500 or so population, and selling and rebuying the fridge feels like cheating.)
Bokavoy

Post Counts

Post by Bokavoy »

Just read the first three chapters. I can't wait for more! (Also, I love Carnation's hair :) )
snowyscales

Re: Briney Fjord BACC (30/03/16)

Post by snowyscales »

Thanks, the moment I saw it while looking through the hair bin, I knew it had to be hers. I'm almost sad I never called her Neopolitan Icecream.
Bokavoy

Post Counts

Post by Bokavoy »

Week 3: Green
Spoiler:
the toddlers are so cute! I have been reading a lot of stories and they have lots of multiples , I have the mod installed but I haven't gotten any multiples. Maybe I just have good luck?
Week 3:Pink
Spoiler:
I am excited to see what Carnation and Kennedy's baby/ies look like!

Week 4:Green
Spoiler:
Ruby is really pretty as a teen.

Week 4:Pink
Spoiler:
I'm glad they only had one and not multiples.
Week 4:Brown
Spoiler:
A new household! Jamie is really attractive, he shouldn't have a problem going on 50 dream dates. :P
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

That was a fun and fast read. It's so nice to see new stuff being posted!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”