Pleasantview Kingdom - A BACC =]

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Pleasantview Kingdom - A BACC =]

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
And here I though Dustin actually killed her...huh. I just read all of them and I have to wonder why Ani-Mei wants a toy brick, is she planning some petty vandalism later or something? What else...oh yes TPC Dina which is so odd fitting I would think it would be better to tease Nina with babies. Anyway, nice update package.
Rflong7
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by Rflong7 »

Thanks for reading and commenting, Ani-Mei ... and I believe you're right. Your Simself is up to something, she also bought something sharp.O.o

Yay! I finished writing all the families for the 1st Winter Rotation. :bounce:
Never so many again.... I swear to spandex! :mutter:
raebeth47

Post Counts

Post by raebeth47 »

Wow, that's a lot of updates! Great story so far! A lot of fun families. And the challenges they have seem very appropriate to their personalities. Can't wait to see where these families end up going!
Rflong7
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by Rflong7 »

Thanks so much, raebeth! :mrgreen:
Little White Comet
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: littlewhitecomet
Origin ID: LittleWhiteComet
Great Britain

Post Counts

Post by Little White Comet »

:highfive:
Spoiler:
You deserve that high five! I be able to do so many challenges like this is amazing so well done.
I love what you did with the Brokes, I love Brandi but I always saw her as much as a money grabber as Dina. That's why they got on so well with each other.
Nice to see Malcom is off to a good start. Seeing my Simself acting this way is like looking in the mirror.
Don doing an Uglacy is pure genius, what a perfect way to punish him being a sleeze.
Finally Dina doing a WYD challenge is a wonderful idea, she always ends up being a great mum in my game if a bit obsessed with filling her house with stuff, Can't wait to see how well she does in yours.
Keep up the good work!
Happy Simming!
Mauricette
Steam ID: coag27
Origin ID: DiamondCoyote

Post Counts

Post by Mauricette »

Wow Rflong7!! you've done so much in pleasantview! I go away for two weeks and come back to sooo many updates! Calling this a BACC doesn't seem to be doing it justice, it's more like an 'Everything Burrito' if you get the Adventure Time reference. heheh well I haven't caught up yet, but I'll get on it lickety-fast! looking forward to catching up!
Rflong7
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by Rflong7 »

Hi, Mauricette :mrgreen: Oh, goodness- sorry I missed your comment. I do get the Adventure Time reference~Lol! :highfive:
Lorinsv
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Lorinsv »

I'm digging all your households so far! It's a lot to get through just reading, let alone all the updating you did! :heavybreathing: You've already got the equivalent of two years worth of updates at my pace! Anyway, wanted to check in now that I've finished reading the Burbs.
Spoiler:
I watched Michelle's ISBI with interest, I'm considering starting one in mine, perhaps with the current household I'm playing if I can get up the nerve.

:jawdrop: Whoa! *gives Dustin Broke a wide berth* :diablo:
Image Image
ISTJ

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”