Clitheroe: A BaRKC - R5/Renaisse - 6/20/2016

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
cowplant

Post Counts

Re: Clitheroe: A BaRKC - R4/Renaisse - 2/3/2016

Post by cowplant »

Keika?
Spoiler:
First-Born Syndrome? Even if it's just the looks, I'd try one of those pacifier-reroll tricks
~ Winner of the Golden Plumbbobs in the categories of ~
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Find me on:
[Tumblr] ~ [Twitch] ~ [Wordpress] ~ [Youtube]
[The Viridi (Video) Chronicles]
My little lazy legacy
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Killer pregnancies, how I DON'T miss them. So is there another family this round or is it over now and we can look for round five? Looks like the princess has her choice of bachelors huh? Makes me want to try a third RKC, you know third time's the charm and all.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
I love Di. She's got a great little disposition there, and she's holding her own with the pregnancies.
LOL for unexpected ones. Isn't that how it always works though?
Hopefully this one won't try to kill her as badly as the other two.
It's nice to see the two boys are befriending each other. The two looked like they were having a ton of fun together.
Hopefully it stays that way and a certain person doesn't but in and tell Galain to stop being friends with the "enemy" or what not.
I usually don't have trouble with strange names but I keep forgetting kid's here. Kiya? Right? Well she's adorable.
Glad to see Howie and Di work well together. That's nice.
And I love Di's not afraid to ask questions about what's going on in her land...sounds like she'd help if she could too.
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

Somehow, I fell behind, so I've spent the evening eating chocolate and catching up
Spoiler:
Your kingdom (queendom?) is so gorgeous! I love the aesthetic so much, the town square and the palace are tied favourites, in my opinion!

I'm really enjoying watching the neighbourhood grow, and the families interact with each other. :)
Looking forward to more!
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
Aww more Dienda, Imelda wasn't very nice to her. But at least the boys are getting along. Kiya is very cute. So are all the families matriarchal or just the royal family?{/spoiler]
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

cowplant:
Spoiler:
Nope, it's not First-Born Effect. I'm pretty careful about avoiding that (though it does still bite me in the butt sometimes). They have different faces and personalities; it's just the coloring that's the same. Hair and eyes are understandable, since both parents have red hair and Dienda has a dominant color to Howard's recessive, it's just the skin that's throwing me off.
Ani-Mei:
Spoiler:
Yeah, killer pregnancies. :roll: There is one more family, who I'll probably be posting later today since I've been trying [and failing] to post every Saturday. Thanks for stopping by!
Mystery:
Spoiler:
Di is fun. :) She is super woman too, surviving all of those insane need-drops.
Yup, the boys were having lots of fun together. It was such fun seeing them getting along!
Right! Kiya. Thanks; she's a pretty good mix of her parents, I think!
Yup. She's pretty reliable and interested in what goes on, which is great. Good citizen. ^^
Thanks for coming over! :)
Sam:
Spoiler:
Thanks! Either noun is fine... technically yeah, I should probably call it a queendom because it's pretty strictly matriarchal, but I like the word "kingdom" more. :haha: But yeah, thanks for the compliment. I've really been enjoying building to a theme. :)

Thanks for stopping by, Sam! :)
Pony:
Spoiler:
Yeah, Imelda. :roll: Yes, all families are matriarchal. We're also running a primogeniture rule, so only the firstborn girl in each family gets to inherit. Certainly takes the stress out of deciding on an heir! :haha: Thanks for coming over, Pony!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Keika, call it a kingdom if you want. After all, King Hatshepsut was a woman, wasn't she? She wore the beard, and everything.

I only call mine a "Queendom" because I hate my spell-checker and want to annoy it on a regular basis.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

Yep, that's what I've been doing! And King Hatshepsut was the business, by the way. :)
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

Alright, the last chapter of the round is uploaded, and that's it for round four! Round stats are on their way!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Wow, Keika! Way to be a goose! Do I have good timing, or what? Gee, I hope you didn't shorten it, just because of that.
Spoiler:
Ummm, what is Ceybe (with the w removed) an acronym for? I'm confused.

I like her. Quiet and shy, and not much to say, but when she does say something, I'm sure people will take more note, because of it. She minds her own business and isn't ambitious about climbing the social ladder.

"High praise" LOL! Lovely lots, even without the plants, but I'm sure they'll come.

Looks like she got herself a Marsha Bruenig, hug? Good for her. Maybe he'll be her husband. Saves a lot of effort, if the spouse chases the founder.
Yaaay! It was short, but sweet, and I like it a lot.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

Naw, it was short because Evalyn isn't particularly wordy. ;)
Spoiler:
;)

She's definitely fun to write in counterpoint to everyone else in the neighborhood! :)

Yup, plantlife is in the works. I'm glad you like the lots!

Thanks for coming to comment, Michelle! So quickly, too! :D

...alright, I'll tell you what the acronym is. (W)Ceybe--"We Catch 'Em, You Buy 'Em!" I couldn't think of a name for a fish store, and that quote from Aladdin just kept running through my head, so I went with that. XD Fresh fish! We catch 'em, you buy 'em!
Thanks! :D
Lorinsv
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Lorinsv »

I already like Evalyn, I could kind of relate to her, except for the fishing part. I love the names you're using too!
Spoiler:
Another great house! :hearts:

I tried for some time to figure out the acronym, and now I'm glad I sneaked a peek at Michelle's spoiler - I never would have guessed it!
Last edited by Lorinsv on February 5th, 2016, 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
ISTJ
cholliebear

Post by cholliebear »

Spoiler:
I am enjoying this so much! Dienda is currently my favourite character, mainly because of how happy and outgoing she seems. I can't wait to see how Imelda reacts to her son hanging with Dienda's. :P
But I do love all the different personalities joining the kingdom. Keep up the awesome and very fun to read chapters.
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

Lorinsv:

Thanks! :)
Spoiler:
Yeah, I figured Evalyn wouldn't be the type to even consider she needed to actually say what the acronym was. Especially since it wasn't terribly dignified. ^^ Thanks a bunch of reading and commenting, lorinsv!
cholliebear:
Spoiler:
Thanks, cholliebear! Dienda's one of my favorites, too. :)
Thanks! I've worked hard at making them each unique.
I'll try. :) Thanks for reading and commenting!
Edit: Oops! I just realized I forgot to update the thread title! That's done now. Thanks you guys for coming to read even though the thread was saying there wasn't an update! :hug:
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Clitheroe: A BaRKC - R4/ne Maeve - 2/6/2016

Post by Sam »

:)
Spoiler:
A nice little update - she seems so different from her neighbours, it'll be interesting to watch as she settles into town a little more!
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
Yay a new peasant! Evalyn had a pretty quiet first week. I'm totally digging her house. The arches on the side are very pretty. The pond is very cute too.
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

Sam:
Spoiler:
Thanks! She's certainly fun to write in contrast. :)
Pony:
Spoiler:
Yeah, she really did. She tends to stick to herself, though. :) Thanks! I was worried the arches might make the house look lopsided, so I'm glad you like them. :)
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Clitheroe: A BaRKC - R5/Rheingold - 2/13/2016

Post by Keika »

It's new! It's fast! It's zany! It's a new Clitheroe update! Available now in stores near you!
Lorinsv
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Lorinsv »

Very interesting, I like watching the RK component beginning to unfold.
Spoiler:
The Queen of All She Surveys scene with mother and daughter was cool. I'm glad Andi sounds so enthusiastic about Galain. I'm also surprisingly pleased for Imelda. I hope this development won't go to her head, but I doubt it based on her deferential demeanor in Keika's presence, which seems genuine.

Enjoyed everything here and look forward to more!
Image Image
ISTJ
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Interesting proclamation there, makes me wonder how to get Prince Nemo to do it. But he has other things to worry about at the moment, like finding a queen. Anyway, let's hope the Noble promotion doesn't go to Imelda's head now that the princess chose her son. Makes me wonder what else she might do now that she's become a Noble...anyway nice chappie. Looking forward to the other reactions of the people to the Princess's choice.

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”