Altamun: Season 4 (Feb. 14)

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Altamun: Season 4 (Feb. 14)

Post by Chase »

I cracked and started another BaCC! It's going to be on a side-blog off of my simblr, since it's a little more boring (and narrative) than what I want to put there (and I'm not editing any pictures) :P
Updates are going to be very short and to the point!

Season 1 (Fall) pop. 2 (Turner)
Season 2 (Winter) pop. 6 (Turner, Gilkes)
Season 3 (Spring) pop. 6 (Turner, Gilkes)
Season 4 (Summer) pop. 8 (Turner, Gilkes, Underwood)
Season 5 (Fall) pop. 24 (Turner, Gilkes, Underwood)

You can also go to the Directory to read in a different way (by complete season irregardless of family, by family irregardless of season, by sim, etc.).

Enjoy!

!!! I am using my own ruleset, which is a mix of a few alternative rulesets and the original. A lot of the finance stuff (the exact numbers and stuff are not set in stone and will probably be changed throughout the challenge) was inspired by raebeth47's Willow Valley :) This is purposefully weighted to be of equal difficulty as the original; it is simply more convenient in terms of not needing to have the most universities of any city in the world. The jobs are also changed to make things simpler in most cases (but still difficult).Here is my ruleset!!!

Here is my LIVE scoresheet of population, taxes, and slightly more! Spoilers, of course, as it is live! There are three tabs: Population, Town Funds, and Sims & Community Lots, all of which are updated as I play.Here it is!
hello! :heartbeat:
Twilightoutside

Post Counts

Re: Altamun: Season 1 Turner

Post by Twilightoutside »

Great Start!
Spoiler:
Does the name 'Altamun' mean something specific? I have to admit, I thought first that it had something to do with 'Amun' and/or 'Altamira' ~ Egypt/Stoneage Hood... but okay, you mentioned the City Alton - is that the one in Illinois?

I liked, that you explained the entire Season in only 6 Pics with a minimum of text and still brought the flair of a self-made-founder over:
- House - Sim - Digging - Neighborly gifts - Business (Start) - Business (fully developed)

keep them updates coming! :woot:
Last edited by Twilightoutside on February 8th, 2015, 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Altamun: Season 1 Turner

Post by Chase »

Spoiler:
It's kind of weird, actually :P I pretend every one of my Sims games is in the country called Psveurtzke that I made up (for my Apocalypse), so Alton is a state within that :P

Yup, the next season for him is even shorter, with only 3 pictures! I think I'm just going to link entire seasons, rather than individual families, at least until there are just too many families :P
Thanks for reading! :D
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Altamun: Season 3 (Feb. 9)

Post by Chase »

Update! Finished posting seasons 2 and 3!
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Altamun: Season 4 (Feb. 14)

Post by Chase »

Season 4 is now completely up! There's a new resident who very appropriately came on Valentine's Day...
Twilightoutside

Post Counts

Post by Twilightoutside »

Spoiler:
Congrats on three households and a Funeral - if you get a fourth, will you add a cemetery first? :haha:

Do you have an all-gender-pregnancy hack and there will be Ethan/Joe babies? Or adoption? Or is it too early to speak about children or children at all?

I like the interior design of sleep supply with the columns and fences on the second floor - gives the business a sense of open space.

Shatrine looks very nice - a cute bookworm and free-spirited artist.

Soo... will Finnly be the Olive Specter (Strangetown) of Altamun? Or is Troy in no danger yet, except getting his heart broken? In any case, for the price of only 5 deaths, you'll get a job opening in paranormal... :ghost:

:applause: :applause: :applause:
maryselorraine
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Malta

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by maryselorraine »

Spoiler:
I read the first four seasons of your BaCC and I'm loving it! :) Ethan Turner and Joe Carr make a lovely couple!
I love Finnley's house! Did you build it? If so, great job! Linda must also be in the running for an award for 'sim that spent the shortest amount of time in a BaCC'. I would say poor Finnley but he doesn't seem too broken up over her death xD
Hi! I'm Maryse :)

ImageImage
pnkpnthr334

Post by pnkpnthr334 »

It looks like you're off to a great start so far! I love your spreadsheet! I may need to borrow your ideas, since I've just been keeping track by hand.
Spoiler:
Stupid reviewer glitching! Mine usually just walks in and walks back out without doing anything, which is annoying.

Hooray for twins! And I'm assuming Ethan is now alien pregnant? I can't wait to meet that little one. :D

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”