Magnolia Springs, a BACC | Updated 8.4.2017

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Iya

Post Counts

Magnolia Springs, a BACC | Updated 8.4.2017

Post by Iya »

I decided to rejoin the BaCC bandwagon when I discovered Nepheris's version of the challenge. Her style suits me a little more so I decide to put my Highlanders BaCC on hiatus for a while. So without furthur ado...

Housekeeping:
Spoiler:
Ruleset: Nepheris' Build a City Challenge Version with some tweaks of my own here. I will be adding some custom careers to the mix with their own rules to unlock.
Gameplay: My original rules & Magnolia Springs's Laws & Regulations

Note: I'm playing with mods/hacks including community time, ACR, and a many other to make the game more "realistic." Visit this page if you want a complete listing of my mods and hacks.

Style: A combination of documentary and plotted storyline (more of these if I could).
Meet the Settlers & see their dynamics

1st Council Meeting

Round 1: 2000-2003 (Spring)
Andre | Cravens | Westcliff | Rafferty | St. Vincent | Sabin [NEW] | Overview [NEW]

Round 2: 2004-2007 (Summer)
Andre | Cravens [NEW] | Westcliff | Rafferty | St. Vincent | Sabin | 2nd Meeting

Round 3: 2008-2011 (Fall)
Andre | Cravens | Westcliff | Rafferty | St. Vincent | Sabin | 3rd Meeting

Scores: Updated as of 8.4.2017
Spoiler:

If you want spoilers and want to know the current status, you can visit the database.
LOL. I just noticed that I named my siggy wrong for this city. It's supposed to say "Magnolia Springs". :rotfl:
Last edited by Iya on August 4th, 2017, 8:27 pm, edited 17 times in total.
ImageImage
platformperil
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Re: Magnolia Springs, a BACC | Updated 11/1/14

Post by platformperil »

Spoiler:
This kind of BACC always interested me but made me nervous to keep track of. But the way you've done it is amazing! I'm really excited to see what's coming next!
Uta No Prince Sama!
Iya

Post Counts

Post by Iya »

platformperil wrote:
Spoiler:
This kind of BACC always interested me but made me nervous to keep track of. But the way you've done it is amazing! I'm really excited to see what's coming next!
keeping track of it is hard, but thanks to EXCEL, I've set up the sheets so that everything will automatically calculate for me. Now, I only have to add new characters and their info as well as the new business and its info and everything else is will change accordingly to the rules. I have one for Nepheris' version of BaCC and one for the orginal version. If you would like it, I don't mind sharing.
ImageImage
Rflong7
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by Rflong7 »

HI :D

So far so good! The town is beautiful and so are your Sims. :D
I like your spreadsheet, too.
platformperil
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Post by platformperil »

Iya wrote:
platformperil wrote:
Spoiler:
keeping track of it is hard, but thanks to EXCEL, I've set up the sheets so that everything will automatically calculate for me. Now, I only have to add new characters and their info as well as the new business and its info and everything else is will change accordingly to the rules. I have one for Nepheris' version of BaCC and one for the orginal version. If you would like it, I don't mind sharing.
If you don't mind sharing it, that would be amazing! Thank you so much!
Uta No Prince Sama!
Iya

Post Counts

Re: Magnolia Springs, a BACC | Updated 11/24/14

Post by Iya »

Round 1 of the Craven's family is updated. Enjoy! :D

@platformperil,
I will upload them as soon as I clean the sheets to give you clean data. It will be uploaded with the next update.
ImageImage
Iya

Post Counts

Re: Magnolia Springs, a BACC | Updated 3/9/15

Post by Iya »

I've been away for so long, I'm surprised I still remember my notes for this BaCC. :goodvibes:

Anyway, I'm back for Spring Break and hopefully get more updates coming. At the moment, I'm all set to start playing Round 2, so I'm going to update as fast as I can so I can get you guys up to date. :bounce: So one down, two more updates to go!!! :celebration:

The update for the Westcliff's family is up. See you guys there! :hugs:
ImageImage
Iya

Post Counts

Re: Magnolia Springs, a BACC | Updated 3/9/15

Post by Iya »

The Rafferty family is updated.
ImageImage
Iya

Post Counts

Re: Magnolia Springs, a BACC | Updated 3/14/15

Post by Iya »

The St. Vincent updates are up. Enjoy! :goodvibes:
ImageImage
Iya

Post Counts

Re: Magnolia Springs, a BACC | Updated 6.28.2017

Post by Iya »

It's been so long, but I finally go the final family of the 1st Round up. Enjoy the Sabin's family and the first update for Round 2 with the Andre's household. :D
ImageImage
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Hi , I couldn't seem to find it on your blog but what mod do you use to change ages ?
Also I love your story. Very realistic! I definitely want to play like this now !
Tia

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Iya

Post Counts

Post by Iya »

Hey Hollywood! :wave: I'm really glad you enjoy the challenge so far. If you're playing it, are you planning to post it? it'll be nice to see another Neperis' version challenge out here.

As for the mod, are you referring to the age mod or how I turned aging off for the meeting?
ImageImage
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Iya wrote:Hey Hollywood! :wave: I'm really glad you enjoy the challenge so far. If you're playing it, are you planning to post it? it'll be nice to see another Neperis' version challenge out here.

As for the mod, are you referring to the age mod or how I turned aging off for the meeting?
Maybe . My sims 2 went to crap so it may take me a while to post it.
But I was referring to the age mod .

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Iya

Post Counts

Post by Iya »

LOL, as long as you have fun, do what you're happy with. I like to keep them posted because I like to have the memories of each legacies as they continued in the challenge. :D

As for the age mod, I actually used the age mods from Phaenoh's Let's Kids Be Kids series, in which Phaenoh's tries to match up the aging stage a little more realistically. However, I tweaked it with SimPE to get it just the way I like it because I reach day to present a year in real life. So it's not exactly closed to mine, but the closest off all the aging mods out there at the time. I can share with you my version if you prefer. More info about my age mod is here. Also, please note that I also altered my pregnancy (sims & pets) to match my age mod.
ImageImage
Iya

Post Counts

Re: Magnolia Springs, a BACC | Updated 8.4.2017

Post by Iya »

I'm back for another update. I hope to get more updated soon because I'm too far ahead within the game. I'm on Round 5 in the game I got 22 updates pending! :cover: :cover: How did i left myself go this far!!! :fisty:
ImageImage

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”