Youngdale Royal Bachelor Challenge

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Youngdale Royal Bachelor Challenge

Post by MichelleCYoung »

My bachelor challenge is actually part of my Build a Royal Queendom Challenge, but I'm posting a link here, for those of you who just want to read a quick bachelor challenge without all the fuss of a long-term challenge.

Prologue and Bachelor Challenge

That's only the bachelor challenge, so if you want to read the whole BARQ challenge, that's on the BACC board, or click the link in my signature.

Many thanks to my boolprop buddies who gave me the bachelors to challenge!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Youngdale Royal Bachelor Challenge

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Always a second placer, never a winner. :sigh: Poor Shawn, but at least he got close to winning. :drinks: Must be that nobility and/or Simself blood in him, it's like he KNEW how to play Mr. Cool...:shiftyeyes: Well when it finally loaded it was a nail biter, you'd think at 3-4 in the morning there would be no Internet lagging but NOOO!!! :mad: I do want to play my RKC again it's been too long since I updated. Anyway, looking forward to seeing who Shawn gets to breed with since as the second son, he never had a chance to marry or have a family in Hyperia. I did save all the Trace kids (the only ones who survived...hmm :plotbunnies:) if you are transplanting them into a new hood I can give you my original Shawn. Looking forward to seeing Youngdale be born.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Youngdale Royal Bachelor Challenge

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Thanks, Ani-Mei!

I'd love to read about them. I was really enjoying that story.

However, my Queendom rules dictate that founders must marry non-player characters. That is, they can choose from the NPCs, college students, vacation locals and tourists, etc. I won't be creating any new playables, and have, in fact, killed off every playable that came in the SimBin.

That reminds me, I need to decorate the cemetery.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”