The West Desiderata Asylum: Part One [04-09-16]

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

The West Desiderata Asylum: Part One [04-09-16]

Post by Sam »

- - - -

Back in April, I binge read some asylum challenges whilst ill over the easter break. I couldn't resist playing my own, and played the challenge in its entirety quite quickly. But I only just got around to sharing it, funnily enough! Hopefully my take on the challenge is entertaining - it's a fun little way for me to get back into the simming community, I think.

Let me know what you think!

Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4

- - - -
Shaz-a-Fraz
United States of America

Re: The West Desiderata Asylum: Part One [04-09-16]

Post by Shaz-a-Fraz »

Haha, I've never read an asylum challenge with ACR involved, so that was a first for me! I like the assortment of characters, in and out of their very spectacular costuming, bwahaha. Will definitely be keeping an eye on this.

I was struggling with whether I should post a comment here or on LJ, but after I saw the Charley Witherspoon icon, I knew I had to say something! :haha: Great character, fantastic show. Anyway, looking forward to the next post!
Shazi
Sims LJ | Simblr
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

Really? It seemed like a must-have to me, especially after reading asylums by Peasant007 and DocNerd (I think?). Extra drama and all that! I had great fun with this bunch :) I'm hoping to have an update ready soon!

Isn't he great? It's such a good show, I obsessively caught up with it over a couple of weeks! It deserves so much love <3
goeswithoutsinging

Post by goeswithoutsinging »

The Asylum challenge seems like a nice way to get into the swing of things- relatively short (no 5+ generations required) and fairly simple, but still with a lot of potential for things to go horribly, horribly wrong- especially with ACR, it seems :V

Poor Beadee. Doomed to be the only gay guy, surrounded by heterosexual drama.

(Unplanned pregnancies tho- yikes. I fear for any babies born into your asylum later on. And for your simself who'd probably be stuck doing most of the caretaking.)

On a random note, the very ending shot with Hula on the guitar and Rah Rah (I think?) on the dance sphere is making me picture the motley crew as a rock band.
TB Asylum Challenge - Daily life with the criminally insane. Completed.
River Heights BACC - We have a boot. Ongoing.
Pharith BARKC - Classism and disastrous gardens. Ongoing.

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”