The West Desiderata Asylum: Part One [04-09-16]

Forum rules
When your story is completed, please report it and ask for it to be moved to the Completed section.
Medals will be awarded to completed stories once they are reported as such.

Asylum TS2 Challenge Rules

The West Desiderata Asylum: Part One [04-09-16]

Postby Sam » September 4th, 2016, 4:55 pm

- - - -

Back in April, I binge read some asylum challenges whilst ill over the easter break. I couldn't resist playing my own, and played the challenge in its entirety quite quickly. But I only just got around to sharing it, funnily enough! Hopefully my take on the challenge is entertaining - it's a fun little way for me to get back into the simming community, I think.

Let me know what you think!

Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4

- - - -
Sam
Ducktective

Medals: 15
Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Sims 4 Legacy (1) I'm Surrounded by Idiots (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Halloween Zombie (1) 2015 Holiday Events (1) 2015 Christmas Gift Exchange (1) 2015 Birthday Toast (1)
2015 Birthday Balloon (1) Happy Birthday (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) Creator's Creations (1) Ice Cream Float (1) United Kingdom (1)

Re: The West Desiderata Asylum: Part One [04-09-16]

Postby Shaz-a-Fraz » September 8th, 2016, 11:14 pm

Haha, I've never read an asylum challenge with ACR involved, so that was a first for me! I like the assortment of characters, in and out of their very spectacular costuming, bwahaha. Will definitely be keeping an eye on this.

I was struggling with whether I should post a comment here or on LJ, but after I saw the Charley Witherspoon icon, I knew I had to say something! :haha: Great character, fantastic show. Anyway, looking forward to the next post!
Shaz-a-Fraz
House of Woohoo
House of Woohoo

Medals: 1
Great Migration of 2014 (1)

Postby Sam » September 9th, 2016, 3:40 pm

Really? It seemed like a must-have to me, especially after reading asylums by Peasant007 and DocNerd (I think?). Extra drama and all that! I had great fun with this bunch :) I'm hoping to have an update ready soon!

Isn't he great? It's such a good show, I obsessively caught up with it over a couple of weeks! It deserves so much love <3
Sam
Ducktective

Medals: 15
Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Sims 4 Legacy (1) I'm Surrounded by Idiots (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Halloween Zombie (1) 2015 Holiday Events (1) 2015 Christmas Gift Exchange (1) 2015 Birthday Toast (1)
2015 Birthday Balloon (1) Happy Birthday (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) Creator's Creations (1) Ice Cream Float (1) United Kingdom (1)

Postby goeswithoutsinging » September 24th, 2016, 12:42 pm

The Asylum challenge seems like a nice way to get into the swing of things- relatively short (no 5+ generations required) and fairly simple, but still with a lot of potential for things to go horribly, horribly wrong- especially with ACR, it seems :V

Poor Beadee. Doomed to be the only gay guy, surrounded by heterosexual drama.

(Unplanned pregnancies tho- yikes. I fear for any babies born into your asylum later on. And for your simself who'd probably be stuck doing most of the caretaking.)

On a random note, the very ending shot with Hula on the guitar and Rah Rah (I think?) on the dance sphere is making me picture the motley crew as a rock band.
TB Asylum Challenge - Daily life with the criminally insane. Completed.
River Heights BACC - We have a boot. Ongoing.
goeswithoutsinging

Medals: 2
Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1)

Return to Asylum Challenges