"Claiming your challenge"

I sat there with Sally. We sat there, we two. And I said, "How I wish we had something to do!" ~Dr Seuss

Have a new challenge? A twist on the legacy? Post it here!

Moderator: Lorinsv

Forum rules
Create your own challenges!

If you find a challenge someone else created, feel free to post it.
Make sure to include a link back to the original creator giving them credit.

Master Challenge List

"Claiming your challenge"

Postby Teresa » July 6th, 2014, 1:28 pm

I have posted several challenges in advance of opening the forums, specifically, the ones that had active stories posted.

• If you are the creator of a particular challenge already posted, please report it and we will change the thread to your name.
  • If there are several versions of the challenge, we used the rule set as created by the original creator as the starting point.
  • If you are claiming a challenge, verify that the rules listed are your rules and not someone else's, especially for the challenges with variations.
  • If someone else has been given credit for a challenge you created, please let me know.

100 Baby Challenge | 100 Babies of Grace ~actively updating
DyNasty of Darkness | Proud of Darkness ~actively updating

Completing challenges and legacies since May 7, 2007 | All of my Completed Stories

Teresa
Property of Boolprop
Site Admin

Medals: 37
Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Sims 2 Legacy (1) Sims 3 Legacy (1) Sims 4 Legacy (1) Boolprop Wacky Challenge (1) Alphabet Legacy (1) Differences in the Family Tree (1) Who's Your Daddy? (1)
Baby Boom Challenge (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop NTM 11 Participant (1) 2014 Screenshot Event (1) Bronze SimNaNoWriMo Award 2016 (1) Gold SimNaNoWriMo Award 2018 (1) Halloween Candy (1) Halloween Zombie (1)
Thanksgiving Turkey (1) 2015 Holiday Events (1) 2015 Christmas Gift Exchange (1) 2016 Valentine Events (1) 2016 Easter Events (1) 2018 Halloween Events (1) 2018 Pick a Treat - Cat (1) 2018 Pick a Treat - Black Cat (1) 2015 Birthday Toast (1)
2015 Birthday Party Hat (1) 2015 Birthday Balloon (1) Happy Birthday (1) Secret (1) Serious Admin Award (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) Drinks on the House (1) Bubbles! (1)
USA - Texas (1)
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana

Return to Challenge/Legacy Rules!