So Many Twins by maskyna873 (TS2)

Moderator: Lorinsv

So Many Twins by maskyna873 (TS2)

Postby Lorinsv » February 19th, 2017, 3:56 pm

(Saved from a web archive. Source: https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20150406001247/http:/boolprop.prophpbb.com/topic537.html)

I just thought at this one...what if in a legacy challenge all the births would be twins?I curently have 2 variations for it.
1.For those who have OFB or twins hack.
a)Every birth in the legacy must be twins.
b)You choose for how many generations to play:5 or 10.
c)When gen5(10) is an adult, you marry them with a twonie/NPC(like usual)and don't use any twin hack or cheese cake.If the birth is a pair of twins, you win the challenge.If it isn't, keep trying!
d)Your sims only get to give birth once per generation.No "accidentaly clicked try for a baby"...well, if it is accidentaly, just hope not to hear the lullaby.

2.For those who don't have OFB or twins hack-or for those who don't want to use them.
a)You get to choose for how many gens to play:5 or 10.
b)your sims must try for a baby until she(or he ) gives birth to a set of twins.
c)The heir must be only form a pair of twins!
d)When gen5(or 10) is an adult, you have one chance to make a set of twins.Get her(him ) pregnant, and if the "chosen one" gives birth to twins, you won the challenge!Congratulations!WITHOUT USING THE HACK AND/OR CHEESE CAKE!

Here is the scoring system:
For variation 1:
a)For the identical twins(hair color): 5 points.
b)For the identical twins(eye color): 5 points.
c)For the identical twins(skintone): 5 points.
d)For the identical twins(facial features):each facial feature is worth 10 points.
e)For each set of twins:1 point(so 1 point per generation).
f)If the last birth is twins:10 points.
g)If you have more than one birth per generation, deduct 2 points for each unnecesarry birth.

For variation 2:
a)If you got twins in your first try for a baby:add 20 points.
b)If you got twins in your second try for a baby:add 10 points.
c)If you got twins in your third or more try for a baby:add 5 points.
d)For the identical twins(hair color): 5 points.
e)For the identical twins(eye color): 5 points.
f)For the identical twins(skintone): 5 points.
g)For the identical twins(facial features):each facial feature is worth 10 points.
h)If the last birth is twins:10 points.
i)If you have more than one birth per generation, deduct 2 points for each unnecesarry birth.

I wrote a lot-hope I didn't bore you.Just wanting to write all the rules, and not to forget anything.Please leave a comment, tell me what you think-and what do you think I should add to make it more interesting.Thanks!
~maskyna873
Image Image
ISTJ
Lorinsv
Simsomniac
Staff Moderator

Medals: 14
Golden Plumbob (1) Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Apocalypse Challenge (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Happy Birthday (1) Serious Admin Award (1) Teresa's Troll (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) Watermelon Bliss (1)
Little Ball of Fur (1) There was one Guitar (1) The Legend of (1) Moustache Love (1) Drinks on the House (1)

Return to Sims 2 Rulesets