"What is happening in your TS4 Challenge?" Chat

Lorsty

"What is happening in your TS4 Challenge?" Chat

Post by Lorsty »

Thought I'd start a thread here for those of us who are doing a TS4 challenge.
Spoiler:
I just started an ISBI Apocalypse Challenge and, out of all the possible careers, I rolled one of the hardest to do during the first generation: Secret Agent. As the computer can only be used as a glorified typewriter, I can't practice Programming (which is required for SA) nor can I perform the daily task.

/frustration

Other than that, I'm having a blast.
mandarine

Re: "What is happening in your TS4 Challenge?" Chat

Post by mandarine »

I'm thinking about doing a bachelor challenge in Sims 4, but I'll have to figure out a way how I can determine the strength of a relationship when it's close. No numerbs like in Ts2 @@
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

I'm doing a legacy and a PGC in the Sims 4. Both are going well, but my founder for my PGC died earlier than she was supposed to. She had just had her young adult to adult birthday, proposed to her boyfriend, got rejected, and died of mortification. Luckily she'd already had a child with the required hair and eye color.
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Chase »

That's so lucky O___O already having the kid :P

Gen. 2 is going very slowly for me... 4 kids is a lot of work in TS4. In TS2 I've handled up to 15 total sims, in the apocalypse no less, but 6 in TS4 is proving to be a struggle :shifty: I'm probably just a wimp :P
hello! :heartbeat:
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

In my other legacy, I had 7 sims at one point. Both parents and five kids. This generation I'm sticking with 2 kids. No more than that.
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Well I started the 100 baby challenge but with a man and the first woman I got pregnant happened to be an alien and in Retaliation for me kidnapping her she got me taken by aliens now my male is pregnant lol .
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

I'm playing a second Wonder Child to try to beat my first score, and I had a wonderful night of play yesterday. My teen Wonder Child maxed two skills and completed an aspiration in great time among other feats and bought lots of traits . . . and then my game froze and I had to restart it, and I hadn't saved in *forever*. I was so crushed I don't know if I want to play again today. :( I thought it saved at loading screens, like when you go to another neighborhood, since that's what Sims 2 did, and my WC had been wandering between neighborhoods clogging sinks and fishing, but nope, so I hadn't saved in a really long time. So frustrating.
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Post by cynicalbadger »

Spoiler:
Where I'm currently playing my Name Game challenge just introduced baby I. We're literally only 2 babies in but I'm enjoying it! Even though there is no money (why is it so hard to make money?!) and the house is a disaster, but there you go. Founding generations and all that ;)
ninaumi

Post by ninaumi »

cynicalbadger
When it comes to money, I can give you advice. :D My Legacy Founder just died and left many plants from her inventory which I sold, and most, if not all of them, are of Perfect quality. Still, gardening requires a lot of effort, but I've managed to obtain a few thousand simoleons for the Gen 2, which consists of two teens.
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Post by cynicalbadger »

ninaumi wrote:cynicalbadger
When it comes to money, I can give you advice. :D My Legacy Founder just died and left many plants from her inventory which I sold, and most, if not all of them, are of Perfect quality. Still, gardening requires a lot of effort, but I've managed to obtain a few thousand simoleons for the Gen 2, which consists of two teens.
My founder is not into gardening (or painting or anything) but thank you for the advice, might try it with the next gen :D
ninaumi

Post by ninaumi »

Founder of my Apocalypse Challenge finally met a decent potential wife. YA, Good, Family Oriented and Jealous. He instantly learns traits of other sims just by meeting them (I completed a Wonder Child challenge, so I bought the reward trait Observant). She is cute, but there's a problem... she has a unibrow. I might make her finish Comedy branch, just so she could change her appearance. :D
ninaumi

Post by ninaumi »

Bummer, the spouse of my AC founder had to quit her job as a Mixologist... I forgot that she was asleep. :/
Time to start a new career track. Thankfully, she is still a YA, so there's still hope for reaching the top of it.
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Post by cynicalbadger »

When I last left off my founder, Pig, had just had her G baby! That means I've got all 3 babies I need for this generation and I just need to grow them up
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

My founder finally had his 6th child . So now we are done for this generation .. now for them to grow up and pick a heir .

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Wynter
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Wynter »

Just started my sims 4 legacy a few days ago. I'm mixing the random challenge with the regular legacy challenge, and boy is it different. I'm also planning to build newcrest up while I play, but not necessarily by the rules of the newcrest challenge, just taking a break to build a new lot every now and then. My founder (and her 3 roommates...) just built their house. Money is tight because even though I have 4 adult sims, we have the "idle careers" restriction--meaning they can't actively try to advance their careers!! And one of which wants to be a dj, and can't afford the mixing table yet! lol! But hey it keeps things interesting!!
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Post by cynicalbadger »

Spoiler:
I've played ahead, whoops, and just built a new home for my gen 2 heir! She's already pregnant with the next baby too!
Whirligig

Post by Whirligig »

Well, I'm playing an Immortal Dynasty Challenge.

Gen 1 is immortal (yay!) and Gen 2 is 1 or 2 bestsellers away from finishing the Bestselling Author aspiration (yay for books of life!). She's married with three kids now, so soon she'll get working on the other requirements for big happy family (the reading, the help with homework, etc). Her husband is slogging through the journalism career something awful. I've got him working on Charisma now so we can start calling in those bonuses, but geeze.

Gen 3 heir is a child, and I'm having sooo much fun with him. His little brother just aged up not too long ago, but his sister is still an infant. I was so worried when his sister was born that she would be twins and that would have really mucked things up, but thankfully she was just a single baby. (I even moved in an extra elder to prevent her from being twins, but then her grandmother died just before she was born so I was kind of freaking out).

My biggest issue at the moment (and this will probably continue to be my biggest problem) is the sheer lack of angelfish. A sim spends a whole day fishing and only catches one or two of them.
dbars107
United States of America

Post by dbars107 »

I am revamping my DeLacy DeLegacy challenge... ooh... revamping gives me an idea... oh dear...

Anyway... currently raising generation A and OMG these offspring take FOREVER to grow up... seriously... and it probably just feels that way because I had 3 toddlers at one time for a while... and what is with making messes!?!?!? Seriously...how many times do I have to tell the kid/s not to make a mess. Any tips? Should I use the strict parenting, or will the firm and/or calm work? My founder actually got stressed from cleaning up so many messes... LOL!

But now that I got that streak of inspiration up there I think I'll start over. My founder is going to hate me... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
dbars107
United States of America

Post by dbars107 »

Got the prologue and chapter one up
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

I just started the second generation of my random legacy. My heir Preston just married his wife harmony and I am so excited for their babies but I'm sad because they rolled second chance so they won't last till the end [emoji24][emoji24][emoji22]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”