Tales by Young Travelers

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
NotSoEvilPepsi
Origin ID: PepsiPlaysSims
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Tales by Young Travelers

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

Hey there!

So, having finished my DITFT challenge, I've started something else. It's much more story-based than the MacDermotts' story wound up being and I'm getting super into it. The ruleset can be found here.

Basically, you start with a couple teens that really wanna travel and do archaeology things together. You can do the orphan path--they live together on the streets/in a group home/whatever--or in separate families or what have you. As they grow up, they move into an apartment together, maybe get romantic, maybe stay platonic, and eventually they hopefully find the Lost Artefact and either keep going with the adventuring or retire and start new careers and make families of their own.

My first post is up and ready.

I hope you all enjoy! :smiley:

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”