100 The Hive

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Origin ID: Rawla
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: 100 The Hive

Post by Rawla »

I now have eight...yes EIGHT toddlers in the home. I might have to rethink aging them up sooner. lol Or space them more. (Now there's a thought.) Because... yicks. :faint:
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

Finally the two oldest got their toddler skills up to 3. These are all the kids coming home from school and preschool. Jayla is leading the group. Dashawn is trying to run away from home. I don't blame him. lol

Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

What do you use to send them to preschool?
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

Teresa wrote:What do you use to send them to preschool?
This is the latest version. I'm still using Version 4, but it doesn't look like its available anymore. This link should bring you to version 5. Which is a little different. https://kawaiistacie.wixsite.com/sims/d ... eschool-v5 I don't know if version 5 works alright, but v4 does.
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

cool, thanks
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

Five of the toddlers have so far gained level 3 in all their skills so have aged up to children. The youngest three were joined by another. Broderick, a little boy who is angelic. Making a total of 9 babies so far. I'm going to hold off on more until some of these age up to teens. I can then age up from there when needed. And teens can help. Thanks be for that! xD

[hr]
Teresa wrote:cool, thanks
You're welcome!
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

Preschool?! How strange! I'll have to check that out!

Yay for more babies! Look at you go! You're a baby-growing machine over here, Queen!
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

Evidently I can not play with ten in the household. My game crashed so many times when I aged up #7 to child that it was an effort getting to the 'manage world' screen for them. I had to go back to an old save, sneak in and move Noah (drone #2 and two of his kids into another household. This dropped the number in Queen's household to her and seven to make a 'full home'. Then I went in and did a 'death by poison' via MCCC for Noah and placed his urn in the hall of remembrance. (I always release spirits, I don't like ghosts in the game.)

The two children that had to go with him were Kristie (one of the triplets) and the youngest, Broderick. They were auto-adopted by the Goth family. They still exist in Queen's family tree though. Soooo with all that having been said, should I delete their names from the 100 baby list, or keep them as part of the count?

The first seven children that remained in the house, all got up to having all toddlers skills to 3. So they became children. Its Monday tomorrow for them. So school projects. They need to get an A in school before I will age them up. You can see Queen and her little bees in the pic below.

Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

Lol well personally you're going to be doing 100 total, I think you should be allowed to keep them on. What's like 2-3 in the grand scheme of things?
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

Livvielove wrote:Lol well personally you're going to be doing 100 total, I think you should be allowed to keep them on. What's like 2-3 in the grand scheme of things?
It was only two. And yay! They are still in the world. She can invite them over too. Haven't done that yet though.
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

Even though I have my MCCC settings such that I 'could' have more than eight in a household, that has proven to be a glitchy disaster. So, there will be a gap in husband-finding/baby making.

The house is full! And I love them all. xD

They are all writing in their journals before their first day of school. When they get A's in school, they can age to teen. Yay for Monday projects.

Sitting at the table on the left hand side, from closest to farthest is: Monica (#7), Braydon (#3), Jayla (#1)
Standing by Jayla is her twin brother, Dashawn (#2).
Sitting at the table on the right hand side, from closest to farthest is: Aniyah (#5), Molly (#8), Mariana (#4)

Kristie #6 and Broderick #9 were adopted by the Goth Family, thanks to a horrible game glitch, and are not pictured here because they are living elsewhere now.
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

Here are the kids, back home from their first day of school with projects. Queen is painting a focusing math diagram to help them concentrate.

Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

What a good idea with so many kids! Look at them go! They're so cute!

Also sorry to hear the more than 8 is giving you trouble... best to not risk it. :yes: :thup:
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

Thanks Livvie!

The three oldest children got A's in school. So they got to age up to teens. Since I have the ruleset that teens can be aged up at any time, I went ahead and progressed them to YA. I moved out Dashawn, the eldest boy. The other two, Jayla and Braydon are still at home. At least for a short time. This opens one spot in the family so I chose another husband to be from the gallery. This time I went crazy and chose an alien. With him included the house is full again. I'm waiting until one or more of the other children also get an A and can be aged up and moved out before trying for another baby.

Meet Egnen Blak'ard:
Spoiler:
See the drone section on the first page of this thread for his traits and creator's name.
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

Jayla (#1)
Spoiler:
Fussy, Perfectionist, Romantic, Family-Oriented, Happy Toddler, Emotional Control, Responsible

Dashawn (#2)
Spoiler:
Independent, Glutton, Neat, Kleptomaniac, Happy Toddler, Good Manners, Responsible

Braydon (#3)
Spoiler:
Independent, Geek, Goofball, Family-Oriented, Happy Toddler, Responsible

He's my favorite so far.
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

Four more moved out of the home. And Queen gave birth to another set of twins. This time they are aliens. Gem and Srikumar. Sister and brother pair. Here are the

Mariana (#4)
Spoiler:
Independent, Kleptomaniac, Genius, Music Lover, Happy Toddler, Responsible

Aniyah (#5)
Spoiler:
Fussy, Neat, Genius, Music Lover, Happy Toddler, Good Manners, Responsible

Monica (#7)
Spoiler:
Silly, Glutton, Creative, Romantic, Happy Toddler, Responsible

Identical Twins with Molly.

Molly (#8)
Spoiler:
Clingy, Neat, Loves Outdoors, Glutton, Happy Toddler, Responsible

Identical Twins with Monica.
#s 6 and 9 were adopted by the Goth family due to a game glitch I could not control.
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

Brayden and Mariana are both so gorgeous! I think those two are my favorites! All of them are beautiful, though! Queen definitely has some beautiful kids!
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

Livvielove wrote:Brayden and Mariana are both so gorgeous! I think those two are my favorites! All of them are beautiful, though! Queen definitely has some beautiful kids!
Thanks! I love how some of the kids are turning out. Those two were some of my favorites too! I placed them in the gallery. I have cc eyes/skin so they can't be found without checkmarking that cc box when you search. My hashtag for all my creations is #RawlaCreations in case you wanted to snatch a few.

Queen's house is looking very empty with only two toddlers and her current (alien) husband. I'm debating now whether to let him die, be placed in the hall of remembrance and choose another male/drone/husband in his place.

Hall of Remembrance:
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

Sergio and Lyric are the newest additions to the family. That On Ley lot trait is powerful. Sooooo many multiples.

Lyric and Sergio. First day of preschool. (mod)

This picture shows their older full siblings, Srikumar and Gem when they were toddlers, coming home from preschool. They are children now.
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

Drone #4 has been chosen and downloaded. You can see his details in the drone section on page 1. Here is a picture of him in the home. He is helping Srikumar with his homework and happy about it. He's the first drone/male with light hair. The other three were black/brown/black. Fun to see the genetics from this one when it comes. Queen got to boyfriend status with him but she is too sad (from the death of the previous drone) to get any further yet. So we wait.

Gabriel Chamberlain By: Spenndragin

The four kids (two sets of twins) from drone #3, the alien (who fully upgraded the rocketship outside) are all children. They all came home a few minutes ago. One of them made an A and can age up to teen. The other three are C, C, and a very low B. They are also very sad from losing their sire. Thus the added challenge of having Queen marry each male. Things like this delay progression. But that's okay. It forces me to spend time with the kids and get attached to them. (instead of the mindless baby factory style I can never finish before).

Blooper Pic
Spoiler:
Really Queen? A helmet? A massage isn't that dangerous.

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”