Midnight Sun Challenge Master Post

Maybe we can sit down and chat?
Forum rules
The Legacy & Challenge Story Update Threads have been revived! These are a fantastic group of threads where you can post every single one of your legacy or challenge story updates and shamelessly plug yourself! When you post your next legacy or challenge post, then feel free to post an update into the thread as well! And as if one plug isn't enough, at the end of the month someone will come along and post a big omnipost of all the updates that have been posted within the aforementioned month.
The (Un)Official Legacy & Challenge Story Update Thread: TS3

Midnight Sun Challenge Master Post

Postby Ath » August 14th, 2014, 3:31 pm

So while talking in chat a lot of people here might not know about the Midnight Sun Challenge, which is my favorite challenge in Sims 3! And a know there are people starting it for Sims 2! I didn't make up the rules the link will take you over to Mod The Sims to a post made by Gurra09 (Thank you a ton!) This post also contains links to worlds for the challenge because there is more than just the one world in that post!

Rules Here

Remember that using Register by Nraas is important to get rid of the paparazzi/ tourists etc.

Other Worlds

List of Current MSC challenges! (Comment if you want yours added!)

Spoiler:

There is a neighborhood for Sims 2! Right here in case you were wondering.

Thanks for the sig Christie :D
Ath
Yogurt Enthusiast

Medals: 6
The Ridiculousness Award (1) 2014 Housewarming Gift Xchange (1) Happy Birthday (1) Artwork (1) Secret (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1)

Re: Midnight Sun Challenge Master Post

Postby Teresa » September 21st, 2014, 1:09 pm

Thanks for creating a thread for this challenge! It is good to have the world options linked in one place. :thup:
OWBC Challenge | Shades of Blue

Boolprop Baby Boom Challenge | Bladderstone BBBC

Completing challenges and legacies since May 7, 2007 | All of my Completed Stories

Teresa
Property of Boolprop
Site Admin

Medals: 30
Golden Plumbob (1) Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Sims 2 Legacy (1) Sims 3 Legacy (1) Sims 4 Legacy (1) Boolprop Wacky Challenge (1) Alphabet Legacy (1) Differences in the Family Tree (1) Who's Your Daddy? (1)
Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop NTM 11 Participant (1) 2014 Screenshot Event (1) Bronze Writing Award 2016 (1) Halloween Candy (1) Halloween Zombie (1) Thanksgiving Turkey (1) 2015 Holiday Events (1) 2015 Christmas Gift Exchange (1)
2016 Valentine Events (1) 2016 Easter Events (1) 2015 Birthday Toast (1) 2015 Birthday Party Hat (1) 2015 Birthday Balloon (1) Happy Birthday (1) Secret (1) Serious Admin Award (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1)
Little Ball of Fur (1) Drinks on the House (1) USA - Texas (1)
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana

Postby simdew » October 7th, 2014, 8:16 am

I love this challenge! And I didn't know about half of these worlds, thanks for the links!
simdew

Medals: 1
Happy Birthday (1)

Postby fiordilago » October 10th, 2014, 1:53 pm

I've always wanted to do one! But I want to finish my WYD challenge, before.
fiordilago

Medals: 2
Halloween Zombie (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1)

Return to Sims 3 Challenge Chat