Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

OWBC & Imaginary Friends

Post by Teresa »

So I have decided to attempt the challenge of Imaginary Friends, where everyone born into the challenge must marry their imaginary friend, if they receive the doll in the mail. My founder has learned the potion to make them all real. My question is when should they become real - child, teen, or young adult? All traits are rolled so bringing them in early doesn't have the benefit of letting me choose, and bringing them in at child means I, I mean Molly, actually has to raise them.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Ath

Post Counts

Re: OWBC & Imaginary Friends

Post by Ath »

I heard that raising them as a child is the best time to do it! But i'm not positive Teresa!

Thanks for the sig Christie :D
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: OWBC & Imaginary Friends

Post by Teresa »

Yeah I went with teen for the 1st generation. With the household limit of 8 and requirements of 3 kids each generation and the fact I want to keep the founder and heirs alive for the entire challenge, I am very thankful that I only need to play until the generation 3 becomes young adults, because it is going to be a juggling act to get them all real and married into the family before moving out. I think for the next generation, I can only get 2 into the house until someone dies (one of the spouses Wade or Emilie). Fun challenge though.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories

Return to “Sims 3 Chat”