OWBC & Imaginary Friends

Maybe we can sit down and chat?
Forum rules
The Legacy & Challenge Story Update Threads have been revived! These are a fantastic group of threads where you can post every single one of your legacy or challenge story updates and shamelessly plug yourself! When you post your next legacy or challenge post, then feel free to post an update into the thread as well! And as if one plug isn't enough, at the end of the month someone will come along and post a big omnipost of all the updates that have been posted within the aforementioned month.
The (Un)Official Legacy & Challenge Story Update Thread: TS3

OWBC & Imaginary Friends

Postby Teresa » July 26th, 2014, 2:58 pm

So I have decided to attempt the challenge of Imaginary Friends, where everyone born into the challenge must marry their imaginary friend, if they receive the doll in the mail. My founder has learned the potion to make them all real. My question is when should they become real - child, teen, or young adult? All traits are rolled so bringing them in early doesn't have the benefit of letting me choose, and bringing them in at child means I, I mean Molly, actually has to raise them.
OWBC Challenge | Shades of Blue

Boolprop Baby Boom Challenge | Bladderstone BBBC

Completing challenges and legacies since May 7, 2007 | All of my Completed Stories

Teresa
Property of Boolprop
Site Admin

Medals: 30
Golden Plumbob (1) Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Sims 2 Legacy (1) Sims 3 Legacy (1) Sims 4 Legacy (1) Boolprop Wacky Challenge (1) Alphabet Legacy (1) Differences in the Family Tree (1) Who's Your Daddy? (1)
Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop NTM 11 Participant (1) 2014 Screenshot Event (1) Bronze Writing Award 2016 (1) Halloween Candy (1) Halloween Zombie (1) Thanksgiving Turkey (1) 2015 Holiday Events (1) 2015 Christmas Gift Exchange (1)
2016 Valentine Events (1) 2016 Easter Events (1) 2015 Birthday Toast (1) 2015 Birthday Party Hat (1) 2015 Birthday Balloon (1) Happy Birthday (1) Secret (1) Serious Admin Award (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1)
Little Ball of Fur (1) Drinks on the House (1) USA - Texas (1)
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana

Re: OWBC & Imaginary Friends

Postby Ath » July 28th, 2014, 11:51 pm

I heard that raising them as a child is the best time to do it! But i'm not positive Teresa!

Thanks for the sig Christie :D
Ath
Yogurt Enthusiast

Medals: 6
The Ridiculousness Award (1) 2014 Housewarming Gift Xchange (1) Happy Birthday (1) Artwork (1) Secret (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1)

Re: OWBC & Imaginary Friends

Postby Teresa » July 29th, 2014, 5:13 am

Yeah I went with teen for the 1st generation. With the household limit of 8 and requirements of 3 kids each generation and the fact I want to keep the founder and heirs alive for the entire challenge, I am very thankful that I only need to play until the generation 3 becomes young adults, because it is going to be a juggling act to get them all real and married into the family before moving out. I think for the next generation, I can only get 2 into the house until someone dies (one of the spouses Wade or Emilie). Fun challenge though.
OWBC Challenge | Shades of Blue

Boolprop Baby Boom Challenge | Bladderstone BBBC

Completing challenges and legacies since May 7, 2007 | All of my Completed Stories

Teresa
Property of Boolprop
Site Admin

Medals: 30
Golden Plumbob (1) Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Sims 2 Legacy (1) Sims 3 Legacy (1) Sims 4 Legacy (1) Boolprop Wacky Challenge (1) Alphabet Legacy (1) Differences in the Family Tree (1) Who's Your Daddy? (1)
Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop NTM 11 Participant (1) 2014 Screenshot Event (1) Bronze Writing Award 2016 (1) Halloween Candy (1) Halloween Zombie (1) Thanksgiving Turkey (1) 2015 Holiday Events (1) 2015 Christmas Gift Exchange (1)
2016 Valentine Events (1) 2016 Easter Events (1) 2015 Birthday Toast (1) 2015 Birthday Party Hat (1) 2015 Birthday Balloon (1) Happy Birthday (1) Secret (1) Serious Admin Award (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1)
Little Ball of Fur (1) Drinks on the House (1) USA - Texas (1)
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana

Return to Sims 3 Challenge Chat