House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Location: Miles past sanity and a few feet from full blown loon
United States of America

Post Counts

Completing an Objective but Breaking Your Heart

Post by Jesslb429 »

Hi,

So, I'm working on wrapping up my OWBC and I wanted to grab the Monster Mash mini-challenge. Well, I had planned on having my vamp to have a ghost baby with her dead spouse, but when the ghost kid aged to teen and I went to vamp him, I couldn't because he was already a ghost. I had that problem with the oldest of the first gen already being an occult.

So to finish the mini-challenge, I had to break my own heart. I had to kill one of the normal gen 3 kids after occulting them. And I haven't felt so bad or so upset at a sims death in a while. We haven't had an unnatural death in the game thus far and this breaks my heart because this sim was a teen. I know they are coming back, but I feel so bad to have to do it in the first place.

It is breaking my heart watching their father, my heir, cry at the death of his child. I feel like a bad caretaker to kill an innocent like that :cryingeyes:
ImageImageImageImageImage
26 Little Failures The Zany Zanes: An OWBC{Completed}
"Vastly complex while still being a little stupid"
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Completing an Objective but Breaking Your Heart

Post by Ani-Mei »

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, I didn't want to kill some of my beloved characters they weren't children or teens though. I still loved them just as much. And yes Sims 3 doesn't allow for layering of occult types unless it's a glitch, I know a thing or two about glitch hybrids from my Monster Mash challenge.

Return to “Sims 3 Chat”