Jesslb429
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Location: Miles past sanity and a few feet from full blown loon
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: What's Happening in Your TS3 Challenge? Chat

Post by Jesslb429 »

lumasong wrote:Another meteor tried to land on my new ISBI founder.

Luckily I was expecting it this time and got her away in time. The whole lot is on fire, but at least I don't have to start over.
:popeye: :uhoh:

I'm so glad I put my ISBI on a shelf til November. With all these ISBI founder seeking meteors, I fear Anathema might live up to her name if I did. Seriously though, I'm glad to hear the dreaded space rocks didn't wipe out your new founder lumasong. I don't know about you but I would have rage quit.

Personally, I'm marathon playing to get the first generation of my OWBC old enough so I can organize, keep my daily/every other day posting, and get an heir poll up in the next week. Partial immobility increases productivity apparently.
ImageImageImageImageImage
26 Little Failures The Zany Zanes: An OWBC{Completed}
"Vastly complex while still being a little stupid"
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

I started a Nothing Is Free Challenge. I am not going to post it but I have taken a couple pictures.
So far my founder, Ginny, has gotten married and master painting and cooking so she was able to open a bistro Her husband, Verkat, maxed the writing skill and opened the bookstore.
Together they had two sons Jake and Carter. I am trying to have Jake max athletic and logic to get the police dept. I am so close. And Carter will max gardening to get a big park.
Verkat is an elder now and Ginny has just become an adult but do to some autonomous woohoo they became pregnant with their third baby, GRR :diablo: Flynn. He was completely unplanned especially seeing as both of their older boys are teen and young adult. I don't know what I will have him unlock but I am not happy with his arrival.

Thats Jake, my favorite :heartbeat:

EDiT:: Verkat died the same day they had ANOTHER surprise baby, grrrrrr. Carter aged up into a young adult. He unlocked the grocery store and Jake unlocked the Criminal hangout as well as completed his LTW, prefect mind prefect body. Now I will just move them out so they can populate the world with beautiful babies. :#1:
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

I have a few,
My main challenge that I am posting about QBWBC: They just got back from vacation and soon the last of the kids will age up and I can FINALLY start on the new baby 'daddy' 4. I crave gay sims.
the others ones im not posting about because im play testing
TPC for ts3 is going okay. I started on a 40x40 but I had to much money left over so I need to find a way to get it down. I think I am going to do a bigger lot. Maybe a 50x50. I was able to buy a tv, easel, better bed and stove/fridge and still had 2000 dollars left over. Sigh
My Nothing is free challenge: That went well. It was surprisingly easy. But then again I was able to micromanger my sims which I can't do in my main challenge.
Apocalypse challenge: I am a super noob to the sims 3 and playing it is very challenging especially with all the rules. So i wanna get a feel for it before I publish it so I dont make a bunch of mistakes.
Soap Opera challenge: Its something I made up to tag along with any legacy or challenge and so far it is doing good. I've notice some of the rolls are really easy to complete but some rip your heart out and then stomp on it.
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: gryffindork7
Origin ID: gryffindork7
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Gryffindork »

Yikes, I just backtracked through this thread and challenge founders don't have it easy, eh? :lol: I think I started an EPIC this week (whoops) and in her first twelve days, my founder has been burgled twice, repo'd twice (once because I never got bill notifications, once because she had $7 in the bank), and struck by lightning in her garden. The deer keep eating her tomato plants because she can't afford a fence. :duh: I'm beginning to suspect her lot is a magnet for random events because she also had an alien visitor without any space rocks to lure them... But hey, she's not dead yet?
Image Image Image
somebodysangel
Steam ID: somebodysangel
Origin ID: somebodysangel
Australia

Post Counts

Post by somebodysangel »

Wow, Sam, your EPIC founder is certainly a magnet for trouble!

Well last night, in my EPIC, we had a meteor hit the house, causing a bunch of fires and destruction. At the same time, the gen 9 spouse went into labour with the first of gen 10, and the gen 8 spouse decided to check out. :cover: Trying to capture all of those at once was a nightmare.
Just as we sorted all that out, the gen 9 spouse glitched up and her job wanted her to be there 24/7. She got demoted twice before I gave up trying to fix her and went back to an earlier save. Pregnancy take two... this time the meteor hit the house the day before she went into labour, and no-one died. So, win?
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
ABCs of Genetics ~ Minos Apocalypse ~ Young BISBI
COMPLETED: Maloney WYDC, Nav-igating the Hive, Winchester Baby Boom, Nikki Immortal Teen, Last Man Standing, Rourke EPIC, Jasper Sweet Lips[/color]
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Chase »

~*~*~*thread revive*~*~*~

I've started a DITFT. I have ideas for a story around it, but tbh I'm not that committed to giving extra effort for staging photos. :P My founder is so freaking cute, and he's on the verge of having a couple dozen perfect plants! I'm slacking on fishing, like I don't know if I'll even really go for it (I'm not following the rules with the same fervor I gave to my apocalypse lol), but he's still early on in the adult phase so maybe that'll happen. I was lucky enough to have a boy and then a girl. I'm having a good time, I just really like this family :') I'm playing in Lunar Lakes, which is new to me for sure.
hello! :heartbeat:
Jenn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: oxjennxo
Origin ID: xoxjennxox
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Jenn »

I've been wanting to start a DitFT, but wasn't sure if I wanted to do it in Sims 2, 3 or 4.

Good luck with yours!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I'm playing an ISBI, and since I'm usually a micro-manager, I am witnessing all sorts of things I never saw before in my own game. The stuff these sims get up to on free will! :spin:

Well, this last play session, my heart-breaker sim destroyed FOUR relationships (that I know of, specifically), and broke the unbreakable several times. I keep hoping he'll wind up setting himself on fire, but he's been lucky or smart, I'm not sure which. He thinks his underwear suits him so much (it does!) that he rarely wears anything else, and seeing him prancing around town in his underwear, flirting with all and sundry, has been hilarious to me. And then, he accuses other sims of cheating on HIM! :rofl:
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
KatLovesPotatoes
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by KatLovesPotatoes »

MichelleCYoung wrote:I'm playing an ISBI, and since I'm usually a micro-manager, I am witnessing all sorts of things I never saw before in my own game. The stuff these sims get up to on free will! :spin:

Well, this last play session, my heart-breaker sim destroyed FOUR relationships (that I know of, specifically), and broke the unbreakable several times. I keep hoping he'll wind up setting himself on fire, but he's been lucky or smart, I'm not sure which. He thinks his underwear suits him so much (it does!) that he rarely wears anything else, and seeing him prancing around town in his underwear, flirting with all and sundry, has been hilarious to me. And then, he accuses other sims of cheating on HIM! :rofl:
:haha: That’s so amusing!

Let’s see.. my story-based legacy founder just completed her lifetime wish (Surrounded by Family), and... now her and her husband have 6 teens in the house... one of which, is a snob, evil, Brave, and on his teen birthday he had the nerve to roll DIVA. If he ends up with rebellious or dislikes children, I won’t be surprised... but if he gets dislikes children it will be unfortunate, because he is THE HEIR. AUGH!

On the upside, I already know what lifetime wish I’m most likely giving him, which will probably be Heartbreaker, since his generation is going to be filled with him abusing his partner and his kids... because he is NOT a good person (He has the EVIL trait, after all)!
Boo
Origin ID: MightyMinestrone
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post by Boo »

I've been dabbling with a TS3 DITFT challenge. It's been a real hurdle for me to get past the first generation as I've never done much gardening. Does anyone have any tips for getting all the plants? Can I only do the base game, or do I also need to do the expansions?

Return to “Sims 3 Chat”