What's Happening in Your TS3 Challenge? Chat

Maybe we can sit down and chat?
Forum rules
The Legacy & Challenge Story Update Threads have been revived! These are a fantastic group of threads where you can post every single one of your legacy or challenge story updates and shamelessly plug yourself! When you post your next legacy or challenge post, then feel free to post an update into the thread as well! And as if one plug isn't enough, at the end of the month someone will come along and post a big omnipost of all the updates that have been posted within the aforementioned month.
The (Un)Official Legacy & Challenge Story Update Thread: TS3

Re: What's Happening in Your TS3 Challenge? Chat

Postby Jesslb429 » September 20th, 2016, 2:34 pm

lumasong wrote:Another meteor tried to land on my new ISBI founder.

Luckily I was expecting it this time and got her away in time. The whole lot is on fire, but at least I don't have to start over.

:popeye: :uhoh:

I'm so glad I put my ISBI on a shelf til November. With all these ISBI founder seeking meteors, I fear Anathema might live up to her name if I did. Seriously though, I'm glad to hear the dreaded space rocks didn't wipe out your new founder lumasong. I don't know about you but I would have rage quit.

Personally, I'm marathon playing to get the first generation of my OWBC old enough so I can organize, keep my daily/every other day posting, and get an heir poll up in the next week. Partial immobility increases productivity apparently.

26 Little Failures The Zany Zanes: An OWBC{Completed}
"Vastly complex while still being a little stupid"
Jesslb429
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Location: Miles past sanity and a few feet from full blown loon
Medals: 34
Golden Plumbob (1) Boolprop Wacky Challenge (1) Story of the Month (2) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop NTM 11 Participant (1) Boolprop NTM 12 Winner (1) 2016 Summer Screenshot (1) Gold Writing Award 2016 (1) Gold Writing Award 2017 (1)
Halloween 2016 (1) 2016 Holiday Events (1) 2017 Valentine Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1) 2017 Xmas Events - Advent (1) 2017 Xmas Events-Secret Santa (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1)
12th Birthday Event (1) Palmer Says ... (1) Scavenger Hunt (1) Pass the Parcel (1) Pin the Plumbob (1) Happy Birthday (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) The Legend of (1)
Moustache Love (1) Goldfish are Tasty (1) A Field of Red Poppies (1) Shooting Star (1) Hey Cupcake (1) USA - Pennsylvania (1)

Postby Hollywood3015 » April 28th, 2017, 11:10 pm

I started a Nothing Is Free Challenge. I am not going to post it but I have taken a couple pictures.
So far my founder, Ginny, has gotten married and master painting and cooking so she was able to open a bistro Her husband, Verkat, maxed the writing skill and opened the bookstore.
Together they had two sons Jake and Carter. I am trying to have Jake max athletic and logic to get the police dept. I am so close. And Carter will max gardening to get a big park.
Verkat is an elder now and Ginny has just become an adult but do to some autonomous woohoo they became pregnant with their third baby, GRR :diablo: Flynn. He was completely unplanned especially seeing as both of their older boys are teen and young adult. I don't know what I will have him unlock but I am not happy with his arrival.

Thats Jake, my favorite :heartbeat:

EDiT:: Verkat died the same day they had ANOTHER surprise baby, grrrrrr. Carter aged up into a young adult. He unlocked the grocery store and Jake unlocked the Criminal hangout as well as completed his LTW, prefect mind prefect body. Now I will just move them out so they can populate the world with beautiful babies. :#1:
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Medals: 2
Completed a Challenge! (1) Happy Birthday (1)

Postby Hollywood3015 » May 20th, 2017, 11:08 am

I have a few,
My main challenge that I am posting about QBWBC: They just got back from vacation and soon the last of the kids will age up and I can FINALLY start on the new baby 'daddy' 4. I crave gay sims.
the others ones im not posting about because im play testing
TPC for ts3 is going okay. I started on a 40x40 but I had to much money left over so I need to find a way to get it down. I think I am going to do a bigger lot. Maybe a 50x50. I was able to buy a tv, easel, better bed and stove/fridge and still had 2000 dollars left over. Sigh
My Nothing is free challenge: That went well. It was surprisingly easy. But then again I was able to micromanger my sims which I can't do in my main challenge.
Apocalypse challenge: I am a super noob to the sims 3 and playing it is very challenging especially with all the rules. So i wanna get a feel for it before I publish it so I dont make a bunch of mistakes.
Soap Opera challenge: Its something I made up to tag along with any legacy or challenge and so far it is doing good. I've notice some of the rolls are really easy to complete but some rip your heart out and then stomp on it.
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Medals: 2
Completed a Challenge! (1) Happy Birthday (1)

Postby Gryffindork » June 22nd, 2017, 6:39 am

Yikes, I just backtracked through this thread and challenge founders don't have it easy, eh? :lol: I think I started an EPIC this week (whoops) and in her first twelve days, my founder has been burgled twice, repo'd twice (once because I never got bill notifications, once because she had $7 in the bank), and struck by lightning in her garden. The deer keep eating her tomato plants because she can't afford a fence. :duh: I'm beginning to suspect her lot is a magnet for random events because she also had an alien visitor without any space rocks to lure them... But hey, she's not dead yet?
Image Image Image
Gryffindork
Quidditch Captain
Staff Moderator

Medals: 22
Golden Plumbob (1) Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Boolprop NTM 10 Winner (1) Boolprop NTM 11 Participant (1) 2016 Summer Screenshot (1) 2017 Egg Hunt (1) Bronze Writing Award 2016 (1) 2016 Valentine Events (1) 2016 Easter Events (1)
Halloween 2016 (1) 2016 Holiday Events (1) 2017 Valentine Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1) 2017 Xmas Events - Advent (1) 12th Birthday Event (1) Happy Birthday (1)
Great Migration of 2014 (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) Bolt of Lightning (1) Australia (1)
Steam ID: gryffindork7

Postby somebodysangel » June 27th, 2017, 7:00 pm

Wow, Sam, your EPIC founder is certainly a magnet for trouble!

Well last night, in my EPIC, we had a meteor hit the house, causing a bunch of fires and destruction. At the same time, the gen 9 spouse went into labour with the first of gen 10, and the gen 8 spouse decided to check out. :cover: Trying to capture all of those at once was a nightmare.
Just as we sorted all that out, the gen 9 spouse glitched up and her job wanted her to be there 24/7. She got demoted twice before I gave up trying to fix her and went back to an earlier save. Pregnancy take two... this time the meteor hit the house the day before she went into labour, and no-one died. So, win?
somebodysangel
House of Woohoo
House of Woohoo

Medals: 23
Golden Plumbob (1) Who's Your Daddy? (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) 2017 Egg Hunt (1) Silver Writing Award 2016 (1) Gold Writing Award 2017 (1) Halloween 2016 (1) 2016 Holiday Events (1)
2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1) 2017 Xmas Events - Advent (1) 2017 Xmas Events-Secret Santa (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) 12th Birthday Event (1) Palmer Says ... (1) Pass the Parcel (1)
Pin the Plumbob (1) Happy Birthday (1) Watermelon Bliss (1) Goldfish are Tasty (1) Australia (1)

Previous

Return to Sims 3 Challenge Chat