A New Dawn (Banished bacc) Hiatus

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
CeresIn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Argentina

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

A New Dawn (Banished bacc) Hiatus

Post by CeresIn »

I should not start another challenge, but I cannot help myself because I love bacc and love the banished game so...

This is a type of build a city challenge. It's based in the Banished Game and the rules are in Mod The Sims The Banished Build a City Challenge by Danjaley

In Banished, a group of settler had been, well, banished to an unexplored land and they have to build their settlement from scratch. What I like about this challenge is that to unlock each of the buildings, not only money and skills are necessary, but also resources. I bulldozed everything in Dragon Valley except the fishing spots and beaches that are now designated as no visitors allowed.

This is a casual game and I prefer to publish it on Tumblr since I'm going to be uploading screenshots as I play, when I have a few post I tag them together and post here like a chapter.

This is the link for the chapters index:
Index

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Last edited by CeresIn on June 17th, 2019, 8:54 am, edited 5 times in total.
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A New Dawn (Banished bacc) mar-13

Post by Hollywood3015 »

For some reason it's not showing up but I would love to read this.. what's your Tumblr

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
CeresIn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Argentina

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by CeresIn »

Oh, I tried the link with a couple of devices and it works for me in all of them.

I'm ceresinay and the adress is ceresinay.tumblr.com, the blog is Ceres' Sims.
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

Ahhh! I've seen this challenge around! I love it so far, I will be following! :bounce: :thup:
CeresIn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Argentina

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: A New Dawn (Banished bacc) mar-21

Post by CeresIn »

Thank you Livvie! I'm having a lot of fun with this.

New chapter Chapter 2
CeresIn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Argentina

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: A New Dawn (Banished bacc) may-14

Post by CeresIn »

CeresIn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Argentina

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: A New Dawn (Banished bacc) Hiatus

Post by CeresIn »

I'm going to put Do Well By Yourself and A New Dawn in hiatus. About a month ago my pc rebelled against me and I had to take it to be fixed. Luckily it had a solution and I have it with me again but the bad news is that I lost many things, including the saves of the three stories that I have here.

Russell Ramdon Legacy can be salved thanks to the fact that the gameplay was much more advanced than the story, so even though I lost many hours of play, luckily the save that I can access doesn't leave me very far from the last post. So this storie is salvable. Thank god beacuse this is my baby and I don't know what would I have done if I had lost it.

I wasn't so lucky with the other two gameplays because the last chapter of each one was the last thing I had played. I already have the solution for Do Well By Yourself, luckily I had the three members of the family saved so I'm going to put them in a new town and continue from then on. With a New Dawn I don't know what I'm going to do, It's not that easy to recreate a whole town, even if it's only of 12 sims.

I'll leave the two threads open but in hiatus until I feel like rewriting those stories again, because, honestly, this made me lose the desire to play those saves.

For now I'm going to focus on the Russells.

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”