The Luck LEPacy (a 12-gen ts3 legacy)

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
calientequeen
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: cafffy
Origin ID: rachellaaaa
Great Britain

Post Counts

The Luck LEPacy (a 12-gen ts3 legacy)

Post by calientequeen »

So, back in November of 2017 I began posting on tumblr a family that had grown very close to my heart. I had left a job that was killing me mentally and wasn't due to start a new job for a couple of months - so I took that time to destress and try and finally play a legacy challenge through to the end.
I decided to do the LEPacy challenge - which is basically a 12 gen (or 10) challenge with each generation based off of an expansion pack. (Sometimes 10 as generations & seasons did not come with new LTWs). The only real rule here was to complete a LTW that corresponded with the expansion pack of the generation you were on.
I have a habit of giving up part-way through families and challenges if I start posting half way through playing, so instead decided to play the entire thing before posting anything.
Officially, I finished playing the Lucks back at the end of October in 2017...aaand I still haven't finished posting them. I got part way through posting gen 9 and then I have no idea why I stopped. I promise I will get around to it. The screenshots have been sat edited, ready and waiting to go for the last year or so, so hopefully 2019 will be the year I get finished with it all.
That being said, I'm hoping posting this thread here will prompt me to do so!!

As this has all been posted on tumblr, there is little to no story, it is just gameplay and me enjoying the game (and getting extremely frustrated with the hidden pyromaniac trait which plagued me for about 9 or 10 generations).

Main Luck Index Page
Generation 1 (Base Game)
Generation 2 (World Adventures)
Generation 3 (Ambitions)
Generation 4 (Late Night)
Generation 5 (Generations)
Generation 6 (Pets)
Generation 7 (Showtime)
Generation 8 (Supernatural)
Generation 9 (Seasons) More coming soon!
Generation 10 (University Life) Coming soon!
Generation 11 (Island Paradise) Coming soon!
Generation 12 (Into the Future) Coming soon!
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Luck LEPacy (a 12-gen ts3 legacy)

Post by Livvielove »

I'm so glad you put this up here! I'll have lots to catch up on! :bounce: I'm excited to read/watch it progress!

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”