Pursuit of Happiness: The Snowe Story -complete- 6/11/21

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Location: Hanging out with the voices in Harley Quinn's head.

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Pursuit of Happiness: The Snowe Story - Update 36 - 28/5

Post by Nevermore »

Do what you love and the happiness follows.
The reasons you want to stay can blind you to the realisation you don't love it anymore.
xoxo

Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Pursuit of Happiness: The Snowe Story - Update 37 - 31/5

Post by Nevermore »

The reasons you want to stay can blind you to the realisation you don't love it anymore.
xoxo

Mpart

Post Counts

Post by Mpart »

FREE TIME! FREEDDOOOMMM! I've got some extra time and can now read more Snowes and more Jareth! :heart: :)) :celebration: :))
Spoiler:
Update 13 - I HATE when people eat with their mouths open and have to agree with Taya. I've missed Jareth so much. I feel like I read this chapter before but can't remember if I commented on it. Hmm... Oh Jareth, I love you. No reality TV shows for Taya. XD Corny "I just burned the muffins" made me laugh. She seemed to say it so casually. Hoggle and her are so cute!

Update 14 - Holy crap wait, wait is that Alicia's daughters from door 2? What??? :jawdrop: Jareth? Holy crap Jareth! You dropped one hell of a bomb on those girls! Woah...Alicia is dead?? Holy crap wow! Also the girls look so gorgeous! Wow just...woah! Oh my gosh this little family is so cute! Holy shit. That just...wow. That was...I got to find myself a clapping emoji. :applause: :applause: :applause: I really loved that twist! I was not expecting that at all!

Update 15 - Jareth is handling this very calmly. Too calmly. Oh Jareth, I love you. Awwww crap. This is all so bittersweet with them at the Prosper Room. WAIT. Wait? Isn't the third door for Alicia going to be at Sunset Valley? HOLY SHIT. HOLY SHIT. You're killing me Nevermore! You're killing me! TAYA IS PLOTTING AWAY TOO. I'M INTRIGUED. Ah crap awww...Taya was singing at her grave. Awww...right in the feels. Just going to recover from being ran over by the feels bus.

Update 16 - I have not recovered from being ran over, but I'm way into deep to stop reading now. Awwwww Sarah and Gator are so super cute. I'm glad Wilhemina and Jareth went on a date. I'm happy for Sarah! She's just like her momma. *Sniffles*
HOGGLE. WOW. THAT WAS. Well...Gator hasn't been trying to bond with him and Jareth has...that's still rough though. Awwwwww. I hope Bailey gets her happiness too.
ImageImage
"I saved their asses from a dragon, but nooo, the bucket was over the line."
Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Nevermore »

:bounce: :bounce: Yay! :D As always, so happy you enjoyed it Mpart!
Spoiler:
Yay!!! You got to see Corny and Hoggle together! I'm just crazy about them. That chapter is one of my fave chapters in the whole story. :hearts:

:twisted: Yes! It is Tiff and Sinead from door two!! :lol: I kept that secret they were going to be in this for so long.

^^ Bailey does get some happiness. Maybe not the happiness she thought, but she is pretty happy.

xoxo

Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Pursuit of Happiness: The Snowe Story - Update 38 - 4/6/

Post by Nevermore »

xoxo

Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Pursuit of Happiness: The Snowe Story - 39 and 40 - 10/6

Post by Nevermore »

xoxo

Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Pursuit of Happiness: The Snowe Story - 41 and 42 - 23/6

Post by Nevermore »

xoxo

Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Pursuit of Happiness: The Snowe Story - Update 43 - 25/6

Post by Nevermore »

xoxo

Mpart

Post Counts

Post by Mpart »

I've been taking a break from the sims and have neglected the Snowe family! :O :O :O I'm in reader mode so this might be a long post....
Edit: Really long. Really, REALLY long. You just pulled a plot twist on me and ajhadfadsfdagadsdasgdagzsetdda. JARETH.
Spoiler:
Update 17 - I'm just a wee bit behind. Just a wee. Well shit. There's no pancakes in the sims afterlife? :fisty: The ambrosia worked and Jareth is still scheming. I love Jareth. I love him so much. I'M SORRY FOR NOT READING YOU IN SO LONG. OH SHIT HOGGLE IS JARETH #2. MiniJareth. Yes. That shall be his name from this point on. 10+ points to MiniJareth!

Update 18 - Ah shit MiniJareth is having girl troubles. Awwwwwwwwwww. MiniJareth is plotting. THIS IS SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL. Break the sassy mirror, Sarah. No one tells the Snowes what to do. "No alcohol when we are trash talking our husbands." That seems wise. XD Wilhemia is so amazing. I love Jareth but I do feel like he takes her for granted sometimes. Wilhemia is selfless and puts others first and I just want to hug her.

Update 19 - The Snowe gang is scheming. *Dramatic music plays in the distance. Jareth slips some sunglasses on.* OH. IT'S WEDDING TIME!! Wait, but...they are already married?Awwwwww. They tried to replicate it to send pictures to their sisters. That's super sweet. "Cutting out of work early to search for butterflies." I feel like that sentence defines Gator and it made me laugh. Bailey looks super cute!

Update 20 - Ah crap, poor Bella-Sue. :( Jareth reading? Weird...is this part of a scheme? I feel like I recognize the book she is reading them, but can't guess it off the top of my head. Hmm. I think they should name the band the "Scheming Snowes" lol though I do like Jareth and the Snowes. Jareth is awesome. :heartbeat:

Update 21 - "All I did was throw a massive party and crash the basement." I think you can here my sigh from here. What an idiot. Awwww, Wilhemia. She's precious. I love her. I agree with Jareth. Just let him sleep on the sofa. I don't know how I feel about him. I know Bailey is a Bella-Sue but...is she rushing into a relationship because she wants to be with him or for the sake of just having a relationship? YES JARETH READ MY MIND. YES. Oh my gosh I didn't think I could love him more. Waylon what the hell. Popping the question? Ugghhhhh. THAT DIPSHIT YELLED AT TAYA. HOLD MY PURSE. I'm pissed off and full of rage.

Update 22 - Wilhemia why. Why did you invite that dipshit in. Why. Jareth I love you. This dipshit needs to be gone and soon. They got married. Nooooo. No. Nooooooo. TWO GUESTS PEED THEMSELVES SEEING WAYLON. LOOK, IT'S A SIGN.
Okay. :sigh:
This is fine. :|
I'm fine. :banghead:
OH SNAP. YOU TELL HIM BAILEY. HIT HIM WITH A PITCHFORK! DUMP HIS ASS!
Awwwwww, poor Wilhemia. I'm glad she stood up for herself though.
Sometimes happiness isn't where you think it will be. I think that she made a good decision starting fresh. She had too many regrets in Moonlight Falls and was sabotaging her own happiness. Shit I'm feeling for Bella-Sue. Welp.

Update 23 - "Oi, Jareth, found one to match your ego!" XD That made me laugh even though I love Jareth. Sassy Jareth is the best Jareth. Wait what. Guys. Guys. No this...what? Someone is going to try to kill Jareth? They're...they're making their own graves? Holy shit. "The Goblin Prince is no legend, just a fool with a fixation." Damn that's...damn. BULLSHIT. I WILL ROMANTICIZE WHAT YOU DID WITH YOUR LIFE, BUT YOU AIN'T DYING. NOT ON MY WATCH. I FORBID IT. MPART SAID NO.
Gator I worry about you. I worry about you a lot.
MiniJareth what the hell are you doing.

Update 24 - Okay. My babies will be fine. They just are being a bit eccentric. Yes. This is fine.
OH my gosh Jareth brought them back.
Ohhh shittt. Death ain't gonna be too happy about that.
They left Moonlight Falls. :O
Welp. I don't got too much to say as I am speechless.
*Continues reading*

Update 25 -The house is absolutely gorgeous! I love the exterior of it and the shutters are a nice touch. Wait...wait. Where's Jareth? Jareth? :eek:
The girls are so pretty but...where's Jareth? He can't be dead....
Shane is such a cutie!

Update 26 - Awwwwwwwww. Nigel is such a good daddy. Ugh Felicity was horrible. I remember her.
Well thanks for destroying my heart and stomping on it. That Cornflower note was super sad. MY HEART. akdjfakdjfjkadf. Awwww, the trip to the forestation was super cute!
Hell yeah Bailey! You can find them! I believe in you!

Update 27 (Okay I should probably stop now...this is a super long comment) - Ten tomatoes and ten lettuces. Hmm...that's odd. Oh shit I had no idea Sinead and Shane didn't get along. Wow.
Awwwwww. She's planting a garden in honor of them! That's so sweet and sad! Shit I hope they show up! Damn it, Jareth! I know this is one of your schemes but my emotions can't handle this! Nice! It sucks that Sinead got set on fire but...she technically did make a good amount of cash from inventing! Well then Tiff. I understand why she said that, but it still hurts. I agree with her that she needs to put her kid first, but there's so many better ways to say it.
Welp I'm really deep into this so probably another long comment will be posted today...this was really amazing! I loved the plot twist! Also, I know this comment was a lot so don't stress about responding to it! Just was commenting as I read along.
ImageImage
itsjulie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by itsjulie »

I love that you have continued on with your sliding door after the challenge is complete :))
I'm bad only just getting here (but then I have been awol for over 6 months :shiftyeyes:)

Starting to read :wink:
Spoiler:
Currently all on hiatus
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Completed
Mpart

Post Counts

Post by Mpart »

*Gets popcorn ready*
Spoiler:
Update 28 - I love plotting Bailey. She's gone through so much and is really a Snowe at heart. Sinead your trophy wife? Keep dreaming kid. Oh snaapppp. Bailey knows! Thank goodness. I love the girls and how even though they don't fit in Sunset Valley, they are making the best out of it. MiniJareth actually got Cornflower as a girlfriend? Wait, what did I miss? Awwww. Sinead is my favorite.
Wow is it just me or am I not sure that Tiff and Nigel are the best match for each other? That was one hell of an argument.

Update 29 - Sinead is my favorite sister. I love her inventing and how she's helping Bailey out. Tiff just seems so unhappy. I hope she finds happiness too.
Okay she's starting to really piss me off with this "your wasting your life looking for your family" shit. I sympathize with her, I really do. I do hope she finds happiness. She just seems like she got stuck in a life she didn't truly want or maybe it's just complicated.
Awwwwww. Poor Bailey.
YAAASSS. THE SNOWES! JARETH! THEY ARE BACK!
They got to change their names though. Well..at least they are together.

Update 30 - Oh my gosh Sarah is Bella Saint? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Ugh, Nigel that was rude of you. He needs to grow up a little.
Poor Jareth.
The house is super cute and it fits them very well! The windows add a modern touch and the the iron-fence feels like a nice nod to Moonlight Falls. All in all, I really like it. ^^

Update 31 - Ugh, Xander. I'm getting tired of Nigel myself. I just feel like Tiff can do better, you know? He says he's a family man but in reality, he's just a child.
OH MY GOSH JARETH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. YOU YELLED NEVILLE AT HIM SO YOU COULD GO BACK TO SLEEP. Hahahahahaha! Interesting name choices. Now if the eccentric Snowes can pull them off...hmmm.
Damn, I really like the back of the house! There's so many windows! :O
This isn't as long as the last one, but still a bit longer than I usually do. I'm really enjoying reading the Snowes. I missed them!
ImageImage
Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Nevermore »

Mpart: YES!! :bounce: :#1: THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT READING THE SNOWES MORE!! :fisty: :wink:
Seriously though, Pursuit of Happiness has been one wild ride for me. At this point, I just trap myself in for the rollercoaster of a journey these crazy Snowes take me on.
itsjulie wrote:I love that you have continued on with your sliding door after the challenge is complete :))
I'm bad only just getting here (but then I have been awol for over 6 months :shiftyeyes:)

Starting to read :wink:
OMG! Julie! :D Yeah, even though I didn't technically finish the challenge yet, I'm just crazy about all the wonderful sims I got from it. As shown that I ended up writing/simming 43 chapters about them! :O

xoxo

Mpart

Post Counts

Post by Mpart »

I'm ready to read more wonderful Snowes!
Spoiler:
Update 32 - I have no idea at what point you are currently, but I definitely recommend the tattoo artist profession for Alicia. I feel like it would be a very her thing to do if you can. :))
FISH WHERE YOU WANT CHESTER. STICK IT TO THE MAN.
Oh Jareth. You gotta lie low! You can't be spreading rumors like that!
I'M SCREAMING. THE CHAPTER WITH EXILED TO LUNAR LAKES.
Awwwww *Crushes you into hug* Okay, okay I went to attack you with PM.
Hehehe, I'm just going to take deep breaths! Got a little too excited there.

Update 33 - I love Alicia's spunky personality so much. Death couldn't put a damper on it.
Damn it Amy. Don't go near the goblin king's bride. HAVE SOME RESPECT.
Oh Jareth, I love you so, but sometimes....
SCHEMING JARETH IS BACK. HELL YEAH! *Waves flag around*
Gator...politics...Gator...politics? Welp, I ain't judging. Go Gator!

Update 34 - Gator you started the update off with licking the plate. I'm a bit worried about Twinbrook...
Wait, wait he's watching tv with clothes on? WHAT HAPPENED TO GATOR? Are you sure he's Gator?
Wilhemia and Jareth scheming together. Awwwwwww! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: It makes my little heart happy inside.
I feel like Wilhemia has a lot more confidence living in Twinbrook and I'm loving it. She just seems happier.
I have faith in you Taya!

Update 35 -I have no idea how to feel about Nigel. I know Tiff loves him and he helped spawn Shane but...gah. Shane is such a cute kid!
Oh my gosh I love Tiff so much. XD She's making me laugh.
DAMN IT NIGEL.

Update 36 - Shane met Tox! ^^
Oh Nigel...why Nigel, why.
Sinead is so gorgeous and I love the fact even Tox hates Nigel's books. Nigel is Nigel.
Awwwwww Taya, that's so sweet of you! Tiff got to have Jareth's guitar and that's so sweet.
Shane is learning inventing from Sinead and it's so adorable! This whole update was super sweet.

Update 37 - Tiffff. Why Tiff, why.
Seeing the different versions of Alicia discussed is awesome. She was the same, but different depending on the door she went through and what aspects of her personality took lead. I really like that it was talked about and it made the challenge take a new meaning in some ways.
Nigel why you are being whiny during this update. *Sighs*
Oh Shane. He's going to be a heartbreaker and I love it.
HELL YES SINEAD. HELL YES. I want to hug her right now!

Update 38 - (because I can't stop reading. I can't stop. Halp) Awwwww Tiff is playing the guitar. That makes me happy inside.
Okay I want to choke Nigel now. It's official. He's trying to have Sinead pressure Tiff into marrying him. I officially hate him.
Oh Shane. I love Shane.
Malcolm what the hell kid. What the hell.
GET RID OF NIGEL. GET RID OF HIM.
SPRING CLEANING. OUT HE GOES.
I really, really want an update where Jareth beats his ass.
Wow Bailey Sue...Bailey has changed and I really like her. She's a true Snowe.
I should probably stop now. Awwwwww. :cry:
I'll be back soon!
ImageImage
Mpart

Post Counts

Post by Mpart »

It's been nearly a full day and I'm back to read the Snowes! T'is not overwhelming the comments after a day!
Spoiler:
Update 39 - What a weird dream. Oh my gosh Alicia. She made him some drinks...oh Alicia. XD
Awwwww, poor Jareth. Awwwwww. :(
Taya making a drink for Sarah made me laugh.
I sure as hell hope Jareth didn't do anything stupid. I love him, but he's not in the best place right now.

Update 40 - Ah shit now Bailey is having the dream. Shit.
Shane's pond is really nice. I like the landscaping around it. I love the little additions. ^^
Awwwwwww, Nigel! That was really cute!
HE'S NOT STARING AT THE BOOB PICTURE EITHER.
Welp, I can't believe I'm saying this, but bravo Nigel, bravo! :applause:

Update 41 - Poor Sarah and Jareth. I'm glad Sarah was honest with him though.
YES JARETH YESSSSS. BE THE GOBLIN KING. He continues to surprise me again and again!
Good on Sarah! I love these two! Nothing says they can't follow their dreams in their new life so why shouldn't they?

Update 42 - Gator, I promise you're fine. Sarah isn't going to be leaving you anytime soon. XD
Awwww, I love the Snowe siblings. Those two nerds. ^^
I love the fact Hoggle called Jareth dad. It made my heart melt even if it's just a cover.
WAIT. WAIT.
GRIM TOOK JARETH?
WAIT.
NO.
NO.
NOOOOOOO.

Update 43 - *Wails* Wait, the girls are heading over to Twinbrook? Yessss! This is great but they have no idea Alicia is alive. Oh shit that's going to be interesting.
I'm sad that Shane won't have a friend with him, but with his personality, he'll be making friends in Twinbrook and Bridgeport in no time.
and...I'm all caught up. I got to wait now. I got to see what happens. Ah shit. There's no next button.
I'm officially all caught up. :O :O :O
Now I have to wait!
Nooooooooo.
ImageImage
Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Pursuit of Happiness: The Snowe Story - Update 44 - 4/7/

Post by Nevermore »

Mpart wrote:It's been nearly a full day and I'm back to read the Snowes! T'is not overwhelming the comments after a day!
Spoiler:
Update 39 - What a weird dream. Oh my gosh Alicia. She made him some drinks...oh Alicia. XD
Awwwww, poor Jareth. Awwwwww. :(
Taya making a drink for Sarah made me laugh.
I sure as hell hope Jareth didn't do anything stupid. I love him, but he's not in the best place right now.

Update 40 - Ah shit now Bailey is having the dream. Shit.
Shane's pond is really nice. I like the landscaping around it. I love the little additions. ^^
Awwwwwww, Nigel! That was really cute!
HE'S NOT STARING AT THE BOOB PICTURE EITHER.
Welp, I can't believe I'm saying this, but bravo Nigel, bravo! :applause:

Update 41 - Poor Sarah and Jareth. I'm glad Sarah was honest with him though.
YES JARETH YESSSSS. BE THE GOBLIN KING. He continues to surprise me again and again!
Good on Sarah! I love these two! Nothing says they can't follow their dreams in their new life so why shouldn't they?

Update 42 - Gator, I promise you're fine. Sarah isn't going to be leaving you anytime soon. XD
Awwww, I love the Snowe siblings. Those two nerds. ^^
I love the fact Hoggle called Jareth dad. It made my heart melt even if it's just a cover.
WAIT. WAIT.
GRIM TOOK JARETH?
WAIT.
NO.
NO.
NOOOOOOO.

Update 43 - *Wails* Wait, the girls are heading over to Twinbrook? Yessss! This is great but they have no idea Alicia is alive. Oh shit that's going to be interesting.
I'm sad that Shane won't have a friend with him, but with his personality, he'll be making friends in Twinbrook and Bridgeport in no time.
and...I'm all caught up. I got to wait now. I got to see what happens. Ah shit. There's no next button.
I'm officially all caught up. :O :O :O
Now I have to wait!
Nooooooooo.
Spoiler:
Don't worry, Jareth isn't going to be gone for good. Even death is no match for our goblin prince.
You don't have to wait that long!

[hr]
Last edited by Nevermore on July 3rd, 2018, 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xoxo

Mpart

Post Counts

Post by Mpart »

A new update! Yaaasss! :celebration:
Spoiler:
Awwww! The girls playing on the swing is so cute!
OH SHIT BAILEY FOUND HERSELF A LADY.
Yaaassss! I'm so happy for her! She got some of the Snowe happiness! Awwwwww!
Oh Bailey...and she's running off to Twinbrook.
Oh Bailey. I wonder what Alicia will say?
Great update as always! I'm curious to see where it will lead. ^^
ImageImage
snazzle
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Origin ID: Rindoodle

Post Counts

Post by snazzle »

I fell off the face of the earth in, like, May. LOL Pretty sure I was back in the mid-30's as far as Snowe updates go. I'm back now though, and all caught up! As usual, the Snow clan is on a roller coaster (or at least I am, watching them). Can't wait to see where this leads! Oh, and I don't know if you're taking votes any more but... Hoggle. He's my fave. <3
Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Nevermore »

Mpart wrote:A new update! Yaaasss! :celebration:
Spoiler:
Awwww! The girls playing on the swing is so cute!
OH SHIT BAILEY FOUND HERSELF A LADY.
Yaaassss! I'm so happy for her! She got some of the Snowe happiness! Awwwwww!
Oh Bailey...and she's running off to Twinbrook.
Oh Bailey. I wonder what Alicia will say?
Great update as always! I'm curious to see where it will lead. ^^
Spoiler:
I know! :fisty: STOP RUNNING AWAY BAILEY, AND BE HAPPY ALREADY!!
I don't know what Alicia will say. Probably encourage her to go back to Ginny.
snazzle wrote:I fell off the face of the earth in, like, May. LOL Pretty sure I was back in the mid-30's as far as Snowe updates go. I'm back now though, and all caught up! As usual, the Snow clan is on a roller coaster (or at least I am, watching them). Can't wait to see where this leads! Oh, and I don't know if you're taking votes any more but... Hoggle. He's my fave. <3
Oh my god! Snazzle! Hi! :D Yes, I'm still taking votes for Snowes. They continue until the 49th update. :bounce: Your vote for Hoggle has been noted. :D

xoxo

Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

Spoiler:
28-
So is it safe to say Nigel is a boob-guy then? :lol:
Those cursed newspaper boys! :fisty:
Wow Malcolm, that turned dark really fast! Run Sinead, run!
"She isn't pretending she died again is she?!" Lol this alone says so much about the family, it's great. XD
Hating on my Agnes?! *gasps* :nono:
Ooh, Bailey getting a call from Hoggle's giiiiiiirl! How cute!
LOL so no more kids on the table for Tiff. Got IT. You tell him, Tiff!

29/30-
Bailey's on the hunt, I see, and I'm going to be in denial about Shane growing out of bun-bun phase for quite a while.
LOL "My mothers married in a nightclub!" Classic Alicia...
I respect you Tiff, but I disagree. Maybe your world doesn't have taxes and hospital rights, but mine does! Lol! Marriage is a requirement for me!
I do feel kind of bad though for him, thinking about it. He's not getting a larger family, nor marriage because of Tiff. That would be deal-breakers for me in his shoes, but if he's happy that's all that matters!
Never forget Tox! :fisty:
Yes Tiff, listen to Sinead! She's speaking sense about marriage!
Oooh! A time-machine! That's fancy!
Taya! Jareth! Hey looooook!
I wonder why it would be such a problem for Hoggle to remain Sarah's? I wouldn't be comfortable with that either, Sarah. I feel you.
Of course Alicia would drink... :roll:
Chelicia or Aliester? :hmm:
What a cute new house! You did a great job, Nev!

31-
Lol, Tiff getting the alcoholic gene from her non-related ma. XD Guess she genetically rubbed it into her. ;)
Neville! What a name for Hoggle, lol!
Hahaha, yes Jareth! I definitely see that happening, "WHAT'S MY NAME?" "I don't freaking kno-NEVILLE, TAKE IT. I'm going back to bed."
LOL I can't wait to see you tackle the dining table! :O Seeing the Snowes all together would be pretty sweet!
Oh Gator, I've secretly missed you! XD
The house is REALLY pretty! I said it before, but still :O :thup:

32/33/34-
Chester and Fishing feel REALlY right to me. Weird question, and I apologize if you've already answered this before, but do you have a preference between Matilda/Alicia or Chester/Alicia? I'd be hard-pressed to choose, but I wasn't sure if you had one you prefer over the other!
Ah, Goody Goodwin, :roll: what a person for you to meet, Jareth. I'm surprised he liked him so much, but then again with Taya I understand! :lol: Dad-anxiety is the best anxiety.
Jareth does look pretty good on a motorcycle, I gotta give him that!
Yea Chester, I'd be concerned for your daughter too. Took you long enough to ask! :fisty:
Lol, Nev, EVERYTHING is cuter when Shane does it, it's near impossible to get by when you compare to such a cute bun-bun!
I sometimes forget Wilhemina and Gator are siblings :lol:
That's a lot of life-fruits!
Sarah looks good as a teacher! It suits her.
Sarah should probably teach Nigel a thing or two about writing... :lol:
Lol teens will be teens, of course they don't want to dance if their grandparents and parents are all doing it!

35-
Lol, yes dad, please stop writing!
Ack! No! Shane is growing up! I wasn't ready!
Hehe, nice Saint's Row reference!
OH goodness Tiff, those ARE some dance moves best saved for when Shane is out of the house and won't be scarred by his mother dancing that way. I'm not Shane though so... *wolf whistles*
Lol, you say that like it's a bad thing! Boobs make wonderful inspiration, and I'm a (mostly) straight woman. XD
Hah! Isn't that how it always is - it's always the plasma fruit!
He IS a cutie!
Anyways (deep breath) I got a big chunk of 'em done! I'll be back! (Terminator voice)
Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Nevermore »

Spoiler:
Livvielove wrote:28-
So is it safe to say Nigel is a boob-guy then? :lol:
Those cursed newspaper boys! :fisty:
Wow Malcolm, that turned dark really fast! Run Sinead, run!
"She isn't pretending she died again is she?!" Lol this alone says so much about the family, it's great. XD
Hating on my Agnes?! *gasps* :nono:
Ooh, Bailey getting a call from Hoggle's giiiiiiirl! How cute!
LOL so no more kids on the table for Tiff. Got IT. You tell him, Tiff!
:O Nigel is obsessed with that poster! It's practically a three way relationship, Tiff, him and that boobs poster. Though, if she knew, she would probably tear it down.

I adore this side of the family so much. Then again, I adore them all, but can't help having clear favourites. :whome:
LivvieLove wrote:29/30-
Bailey's on the hunt, I see, and I'm going to be in denial about Shane growing out of bun-bun phase for quite a while.
LOL "My mothers married in a nightclub!" Classic Alicia...
I respect you Tiff, but I disagree. Maybe your world doesn't have taxes and hospital rights, but mine does! Lol! Marriage is a requirement for me!
I do feel kind of bad though for him, thinking about it. He's not getting a larger family, nor marriage because of Tiff. That would be deal-breakers for me in his shoes, but if he's happy that's all that matters!
Never forget Tox! :fisty:
Yes Tiff, listen to Sinead! She's speaking sense about marriage!
Oooh! A time-machine! That's fancy!
Taya! Jareth! Hey looooook!
I wonder why it would be such a problem for Hoggle to remain Sarah's? I wouldn't be comfortable with that either, Sarah. I feel you.
Of course Alicia would drink... :roll:
Chelicia or Aliester? :hmm:
What a cute new house! You did a great job, Nev!
:cryingeyes: I miss the bun-bun phase so much!
Nigel and Tiff will work something out. They do have a really complicated relationship that I'm enjoying working with.
The reason they decided Sarah and Gator couldn't be Hoggle's parents, well, they're trying to be as different to themselves as possible. A lot happened in a short time after all. I don't think they really thought anything about the new life through. They went from raising their parents from the grave, to making life changing decisions on the spot without thinking about the consequences.
It's both Chelicia and Aliester. I go back and forth between the two. But Aliester is the main pairing name for them.
:bounce: Thank you! :D I'm so proud of the house. Both that one, and the Sunset Valley cottage.
LivvieLove wrote:31-
Lol, Tiff getting the alcoholic gene from her non-related ma. XD Guess she genetically rubbed it into her. ;)
Neville! What a name for Hoggle, lol!
Hahaha, yes Jareth! I definitely see that happening, "WHAT'S MY NAME?" "I don't freaking kno-NEVILLE, TAKE IT. I'm going back to bed."
LOL I can't wait to see you tackle the dining table! :O Seeing the Snowes all together would be pretty sweet!
Oh Gator, I've secretly missed you! XD
The house is REALLY pretty! I said it before, but still :O :thup:
:lol: I'm surprised all her kids aren't alcoholics. At least Alicia has the morals enough to wait until they are adults before giving them alcohol as medicine.
I've mastered the picnic blanket. The table is next. 8-)
:mrgreen: Gator is a one off that's for sure.
LivvieLove wrote:32/33/34-
Chester and Fishing feel REALlY right to me. Weird question, and I apologize if you've already answered this before, but do you have a preference between Matilda/Alicia or Chester/Alicia? I'd be hard-pressed to choose, but I wasn't sure if you had one you prefer over the other!
Ah, Goody Goodwin, :roll: what a person for you to meet, Jareth. I'm surprised he liked him so much, but then again with Taya I understand! :lol: Dad-anxiety is the best anxiety.
Jareth does look pretty good on a motorcycle, I gotta give him that!
Yea Chester, I'd be concerned for your daughter too. Took you long enough to ask! :fisty:
Lol, Nev, EVERYTHING is cuter when Shane does it, it's near impossible to get by when you compare to such a cute bun-bun!
I sometimes forget Wilhemina and Gator are siblings :lol:
That's a lot of life-fruits!
Sarah looks good as a teacher! It suits her.
Sarah should probably teach Nigel a thing or two about writing... :lol:
Lol teens will be teens, of course they don't want to dance if their grandparents and parents are all doing it!
I've never been asked that question. I actually don't have a favourite between the two. I like Chester and Alicia together. They are total opposites, in the fact that she is a wild drunken party girl, and he is a straight laced prudish man. Somehow it works. But I also like Alicia and Matilda too, because they had more than love. They had friendship, respect, no matter what they had loyalty. They were so perfect for each other, and not a whole lot different from each other. Granted Matilda was less wild, but she too loved to party. I guess Chester may have won in the race to be with Alicia, because of the fact that it was Jareth who brought them back. He would want his parents. I do always think about Matilda, and it is kinda sad that there isn't really much of a place for her at all in Pursuit of Happiness as things have happened. I do miss Mattie though. She was a fun sim.
LivvieLove wrote:35-
Lol, yes dad, please stop writing!
Ack! No! Shane is growing up! I wasn't ready!
Hehe, nice Saint's Row reference!
OH goodness Tiff, those ARE some dance moves best saved for when Shane is out of the house and won't be scarred by his mother dancing that way. I'm not Shane though so... *wolf whistles*
Lol, you say that like it's a bad thing! Boobs make wonderful inspiration, and I'm a (mostly) straight woman. XD
Hah! Isn't that how it always is - it's always the plasma fruit!
He IS a cutie!

Anyways (deep breath) I got a big chunk of 'em done! I'll be back! (Terminator voice)
:lol: Nigel must really suck if even his son hates his work.
I know! Why couldn't he stay little!?
:D I do love Johnny Gat. Just had to make a nod to him.
Tiff's dancing, I know... :popeye: I guess that's what happens in a household of women, all of whom have the Party Animal trait. :shifty:
It's not a bad thing. :lol: I just wish he would stop staring at that poster! :fisty: Sometimes I want to look too!!
:bounce:

xoxo

Return to “Sims 3 Completed Stories”