In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty (12.31.18)

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Location: Hanging out with the voices in Harley Quinn's head.

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty (12.31.18)

Post by Nevermore »

I've started reading with this, properly this time. I did skim a little when I made that collage. (That is what caught my attention to it! :O ) I do really like Ara, she was an interesting founder. :heart:

Bear with me! Reviews will come, as I read it properly this time! (And also binge read, then end up being like "I haven't commented in 20 chapters! Better post.... :cover: " :lol:

Do what you love and the happiness follows.
The reasons you want to stay can blind you to the realisation you don't love it anymore.
xoxo

MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty (12.31.18)

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I love this! Even with their short lifespans, you still manage to pack in so much character!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”