A Name Game Challenge Updated 1/23/17

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

A Name Game Challenge Updated 1/23/17

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Hello everyone. Once again I was browseing boolprop and came across The Name Game challenge and decided two challenges wouldn't be to much. So here I am starting another challenge. No worries though I still plan to do my QBWBC. I suck at introductions so without further ado here is my take on it:

Generation 1
Damn scam artist
Cutest baby ever
A Bunch of Birthdays
Birthday Cake Fires
Stupid glitches, Stupid Sponmos
Flat Broke, HA still funny
Everyone is having a Hernia
Where are the parents
Well it's been awhile
Last edited by Hollywood3015 on January 23rd, 2017, 3:35 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Name Game Challenge Updated 12/21/2016

Post by Hollywood3015 »

bump
itsjulie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by itsjulie »

Oh Wow!!

Sponmos's eyes :popeye:

What are the rules of the name game challenge - I've never seen this one before.
Why start with an S ??

You are brave doing two challenges at once!!

How are you enjoying the woohooer mod?
Now you can just sit back and let them get on with it - once you have set it to automonous woohoo and try for baby :wink:
Spoiler:
Currently all on hiatus
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Completed
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

The Name Game challenge rules say that whatever your founder's name is, the number of letters in their name determines how many babies they need. And each of the babies have to have names beginning with the letters in your founder's name, twins and trips all get the same letter. The goal is to use all 26 letters in the alphabet to finish the challenge. So say you used your simself, your name Julie would mean that she had to have five kids, all of them beginning with J-U-L-I-E. I have been thinking of doing this myself, whether to use my Fairy Simself of one of her gorgeous kids in one of my save files. Ahem, explanation over. *nods* Anyway, I have read the chapters so far werewolves are fun but I much prefer fairies or vamps. Only wish there was a medal for this because I am insane for medals on here. Anywho, nice chapters.
itsjulie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by itsjulie »

Thanks for the explanation Ani - Mei
ooohhh - I love the idea of this ... now I want to do one :( but I can't yet.
Spoiler:
Currently all on hiatus
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Completed
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

itsjulie wrote:Oh Wow!!

Sponmos's eyes :popeye:

What are the rules of the name game challenge - I've never seen this one before.
Why start with an S ??

You are brave doing two challenges at once!!

How are you enjoying the woohooer mod?
Now you can just sit back and let them get on with it - once you have set it to automonous woohoo and try for baby :wink:
I know! They are so big, I love it. haha. I wanted to have a characteristic that was unique and would last. Hopefully the big eyes does.

I started with an S because that is the name the game generated for me. I wanted it to be random though if I were to do it over I would do it with my Simself for more points.

I can say the same for you! Don't have you 2 going on?

AND I LOVE IT! Oh my gosh. It makes my life so much easier. I will have to download it on my desktop when I get back home.

You should try it. It's surprising not that tedious. The Name Game Challenge In case you want a look at the rules. :drinks:

Ani-Mei wrote:The Name Game challenge rules say that whatever your founder's name is, the number of letters in their name determines how many babies they need. And each of the babies have to have names beginning with the letters in your founder's name, twins and trips all get the same letter. The goal is to use all 26 letters in the alphabet to finish the challenge. So say you used your simself, your name Julie would mean that she had to have five kids, all of them beginning with J-U-L-I-E. I have been thinking of doing this myself, whether to use my Fairy Simself of one of her gorgeous kids in one of my save files. Ahem, explanation over. *nods* Anyway, I have read the chapters so far werewolves are fun but I much prefer fairies or vamps. Only wish there was a medal for this because I am insane for medals on here. Anywho, nice chapters.
Thank you Ani-Mei. I wish there was to. I want all the medals! lol. I am glad you are enjoying it. I am really liking this challenge. Not really all that challenging and its kind of relaxing. I'll see how I feel after 7 children. LOL.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Well you can join a house, get the flag medal, and participate in the Holiday events right now to get two already.
itsjulie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by itsjulie »

Hollywood3015 wrote: I know! They are so big, I love it. haha. I wanted to have a characteristic that was unique and would last. Hopefully the big eyes does.

I started with an S because that is the name the game generated for me. I wanted it to be random though if I were to do it over I would do it with my Simself for more points.

AND I LOVE IT! Oh my gosh. It makes my life so much easier. I will have to download it on my desktop when I get back home.

You should try it. It's surprising not that tedious. The Name Game Challenge In case you want a look at the rules. :drinks:
Yeah he kind of reminds me of my ugli sims with his huge eyes - but it makes him cute!!

I do have two things going on - but a rainbowacy is different ... the story comes out of my head and the sims I only use to take pics - so I am not actually playing my rainbow - the files are more like photo shoots :wink:

I will be trying this :P eventually - but not just yet - i need to get a majority of my 102 babies done first
I've already decided I will use one of the babies from the rainbow babies challenge can be the founder of the name game challenge :)

It's good isn't it the woohooer mod!!
Did you download the Kama simtra part of it - one day I am going to do a challenge using that mod - it is amazing when you look at the challenge possibilities.

I hope you are enjoying your vacation!! :thup:
Spoiler:
Currently all on hiatus
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Completed
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

itsjulie wrote:
Hollywood3015 wrote: I know! They are so big, I love it. haha. I wanted to have a characteristic that was unique and would last. Hopefully the big eyes does.

Yeah he kind of reminds me of my ugli sims with his huge eyes - but it makes him cute!!

I do have two things going on - but a rainbowacy is different ... the story comes out of my head and the sims I only use to take pics - so I am not actually playing my rainbow - the files are more like photo shoots :wink:

I will be trying this [emoji14] eventually - but not just yet - i need to get a majority of my 102 babies done first
I've already decided I will use one of the babies from the rainbow babies challenge can be the founder of the name game challenge :)

It's good isn't it the woohooer mod!!
Did you download the Kama simtra part of it - one day I am going to do a challenge using that mod - it is amazing when you look at the challenge possibilities.

I hope you are enjoying your vacation!! :thup:
Oh that would be an awesome idea! If I wasn't so impatient that would of been a splendid idea!
I did get it, so funny to see people upgrade there woo-hoo level
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Name Game Challenge Updated 12/22/2016

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Bump
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Name Game Challenge Updated 12/23/2016

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Updated. Birthday cake fires.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

I have those, nearly killed my whole generation, I had twins and the cake caught fire almost taking out said twins. My Rainbowcy has seen it happen twice.

Anywho, I will probably do this too I am already torn between two choices right now, one has a four letter name, the other has seven, but she's a Genie...the other is a Plantsim. So many choices...
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Ani-Mei wrote:I have those, nearly killed my whole generation, I had twins and the cake caught fire almost taking out said twins. My Rainbowcy has seen it happen twice.

Anywho, I will probably do this too I am already torn between two choices right now, one has a four letter name, the other has seven, but she's a Genie...the other is a Plantsim. So many choices...
I for some reason thought I had to start with a human but ah well. Genie would be nice, summon food and clean whoever needs it. I've never played with a plantsim before.. I thought they couldn't have babies though? :D
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

They can't, they produce a Forbidden Fruit seed that has a 50% chance of being a baby, but if you use NRAAS you can get them the old fashioned way. I did that with my Orange gen heir.
itsjulie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by itsjulie »

werewolf toddlers are so cute when they howl!!
Hernia ... I cracked up when I saw her name - I love it!!

:awesome: IF invasion - I'll tell you they get everywhere!!
I see wiggles put in an appearance in his human version :banghead:

great chapters :applause:
Spoiler:
Currently all on hiatus
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Completed
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Name Game Challenge Updated 12/26/2016

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Ani-Mei wrote:They can't, they produce a Forbidden Fruit seed that has a 50% chance of being a baby, but if you use NRAAS you can get them the old fashioned way. I did that with my Orange gen heir.
Ahh good ol NRAAS. I hope you do do it. I would love to read it!
itsjulie wrote:werewolf toddlers are so cute when they howl!!
Hernia ... I cracked up when I saw her name - I love it!!

:awesome: IF invasion - I'll tell you they get everywhere!!
I see wiggles put in an appearance in his human version :banghead:

great chapters :applause:
It's funny because I downloaded a fantasy name generator on my phone and the first H name I saw I put it in. Later on I was like ohmygosh is that what I think it is. HAHA.

And those dang IFs they are so annoying. Like how are you donating money! You aren't real. Though honestly how sad for Param, the only time he gets money for his blog is from his childrens imagination lol!

Thank you . Though I just cant wait to get home and get back to my first loves. My Bees.
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Name Game Challenge Updated 12/26/2016

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Bump.
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Name Game Challenge Updated 12/31/2016

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Bump
itsjulie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by itsjulie »

Birthday cake fires .... i lost a whole family once because of a cake fire ... I have never used them since!!

The gnome in your "Flat Broke" update is a spring gnome

Is bonehilda working for you?? Since Into the Future - I can't get her out of her coffin - the game freezes and glitches out for a while and she doesn't come out. :hissyfit:

LMAO!! She looks like she has been impaled by the fence post!!

Great updates
I'm all caught up again :wink:
Spoiler:
Currently all on hiatus
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Completed
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

itsjulie wrote:Birthday cake fires .... i lost a whole family once because of a cake fire ... I have never used them since!!

The gnome in your "Flat Broke" update is a spring gnome

Is bonehilda working for you?? Since Into the Future - I can't get her out of her coffin - the game freezes and glitches out for a while and she doesn't come out. :hissyfit:

LMAO!! She looks like she has been impaled by the fence post!!

Great updates
I'm all caught up again :wink:
Thankfully my sims are quick to get rid of them but I still worry about that.
Oooh, okay , Gnomes just show up and I'm like okay sure haha.
Bonehilda works for me. ErrorTrap resets are every 3rd day or so but she will come out and clean. I don't have into the future. Actually never planned to get it because of all the glitches I heard it causes.
I was thinking the same thing. I was like what is she trying to do? Run away? haha.
:celebration:

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”