The Good, The Bad, And The Uglacy Updated 9/9/2018

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Candi0207

The Good, The Bad, And The Uglacy Updated 9/9/2018

Post by Candi0207 »

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted in a very long time, but decided to come back and finish my Sims 3 Uglacy. Originally I wrote the Uglacy on Sims 2, and yes, I still have Don the Zombie saved forever on my external hard drive. Maybe one day I shall unleash him again. In the meantime, I wanted to finish the Good, The Bad, and The Uglacy and see how ugly sims 3 could get. So far I have to be honest and say I miss the Sims 2, and Sims 3 just doesn't have the Sandy Bruty and Goopy selections I came to love and know, but I'm trying. I haven't even bought Sims 4 yet. Anyway, I returned to Boolprop because it has always been my favorite forum. So here it is up to Generation 3.

New Chapter!

Chapter 14, College Days Are Here Again!

Chapter 1. The Good, The Bad, and The Uglacy.

Chapter 2. Red Plumbobs for Everyone!

Chapter 3. Second Generation Fun!

Chapter 4. The Runaway Bride

Chapter 5. Just Somebody That I Use to know

Chapter 6. Christmas Special

Chapter 7. Back From the Dead

Chapter 8. Spooky Day!

Chapter 9. Thanksgiving Special

Chapter 10. Resurrected Again!

Chapter 11. A Brand New Year!

Chapter 12, The Glitch Wars!

Chapter 13, Kung Fu Ugly
Last edited by Candi0207 on September 9th, 2018, 3:34 pm, edited 12 times in total.
pucksummerdream

Re: The Good, The Bad, And The Uglacy Returns

Post by pucksummerdream »

Finally read this all the way through! Woo!
Spoiler:
I should have guessed you'd get ugly looking sims only by the 11th chapter...I'm excited to see how far you'll take it.

I love all the Sims and how you write them, and of course the cowboy theme. Kitty's...beautiful. I can't wait to see you continue! And what the hopeful future spouse Greenface McElphabaIforgothername makes the sims look EVEN BETTER.
ImageImageImage
Candi0207

Post by Candi0207 »

Thanks so much pucks for commenting. I was beginning to hear crickets chirping, lol!
DreamWeaver

Post Counts

Post by DreamWeaver »

Candi:
Spoiler:
Great update. That's funny about the fire. The firefighter ran off!
Candi0207

Re: The Good, The Bad, And The Uglacy Updated 1/08/2017

Post by Candi0207 »

Hi everyone,

I know it's been over a year since I updated this story but I really thought I lost it with the last crash I had. However, I was able to save it, and it's up and running again. I'm not sure I'm liking the picture layout on the dark wood background at Wordpress. Tell me if you think it's hard to read. Thinking about changing it. I was doing slideshow but it kept cutting off text. I could do that again, not sure. Decisions, decisions. :spin:
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: The Good, The Bad, And The Uglacy Updated 1/08/2017

Post by MichelleCYoung »

So, I discovered this and binge-read it. Fantastic! I love your uglacies, Candi! You know how to make ugly beautiful, and awkward endearing. Also, hilarious!

I hope you update, after all.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Candi0207

Re: The Good, The Bad, And The Uglacy Updated 10/14/18

Post by Candi0207 »

Candi0207 wrote:Hi everyone,

I haven't posted in a very long time, but decided to come back and finish my Sims 3 Uglacy. Originally I wrote the Uglacy on Sims 2, and yes, I still have Don the Zombie saved forever on my external hard drive. Also, I wanted to finish the Good, The Bad, and The Uglacy and see how ugly sims 3 could get. So far I have to be honest and say I miss the Sims 2, and Sims 3 just doesn't have the Sandy Bruty and Goopy selections I came to love and know, but I'm trying. I haven't even bought Sims 4 yet. Anyway, I returned to Boolprop because it has always been my favorite forum.

New Chapter!

Chapter 15, Invasion of the Dormies

Chapter 1. The Good, The Bad, and The Uglacy.

Chapter 2. Red Plumbobs for Everyone!

Chapter 3. Second Generation Fun!

Chapter 4. The Runaway Bride

Chapter 5. Just Somebody That I Use to know

Chapter 6. Christmas Special

Chapter 7. Back From the Dead

Chapter 8. Spooky Day!

Chapter 9. Thanksgiving Special

Chapter 10. Resurrected Again!

Chapter 11. A Brand New Year!

Chapter 12, The Glitch Wars!

Chapter 13, Kung Fu Ugly

Chapter 14, College Days Are Here Again!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: The Good, The Bad, And The Uglacy Updated 9/9/2018

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I just read Chapter 15. So good to see this continuing!
Spoiler:
Wow. That is some bad luck with the dormies! So much fire and so much mess, and they Just. Won't. Go. Away.

Have you tried calling the "Roommate Services" on the phone to lower the number of roommate slots? Sometimes that can help. Frankly, I avoid roommates in this game.
This was very funny, though, as always. YOu're such a good writer, with really engaging characters.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Oh wow...I thought it was just me with random roommates just appearing.
Spoiler:
Well you got through college...not sure how many sims I'll take as it's actually more tedious than Sims 2...I was hoping I'd like it, but not really. It's sweet Josey and Jennatte are so in love. They do look like they make a really great couple.
Shame Broomhilda can't be dated...she'd make an excellent Uglacy mascot. LOL
And oh Candi your stories never fail to leave me rolling on the floor.
peaseblossom

Post by peaseblossom »

I miss this Uglacy. :(

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”