Lifting Birth Control Restrictions (BACC)

Scribal_Goddess

Post Counts

Lifting Birth Control Restrictions (BACC)

Post by Scribal_Goddess »

For those of you who play BACC's or other population challenges that have "always try for baby" restrictions, yet also have ACR... just when do you lift the birth control restriction? I'm running a ruleset that is frankensteined off Nepheris and Darkest Dawn's rules, among others, but I can't seem to find an option that isn't either prohibitively expensive (requiring a business district due to needing to build a clinic) or a bit lame. Since ACR is running quite smoothly my sims are taking care of the "try for baby" bit autonomously, but I need them to cool it for a bit and take care of their spawn. If I commanded them to Woohoo it would still be TFB, I just wanna have ACR stop knocking them up within 24 hours of a birth automatically, without destroying their carefully randomized settings.

I currently have one sim in the medical field (after studying physiology and attending 3 neighborhood births) so I was wondering if it would seem more earned now, or when she gets her first promotion? (Half my reasoning is that she just had a child and got married, she needs to go to work some time...) :tongue:
Lorinsv
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Lifting Birth Control Restrictions (BACC)

Post by Lorinsv »

What about birth control is available after reaching either level 3 in Medical (Nurse) or level 4 (Intern)?
Image Image
ISTJ
Bouncer
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Lifting Birth Control Restrictions (BACC)

Post by Bouncer »

Huh, never thought of control on birth control... But it makes sense. Has me thinking of my own ideas. To give the doctor a needed role in the town or connections to the nearest city.
Image ImageImage
Me Garden of Gnomes

Return to “Sims 2 Chat”